Status: hai

So Keep Your Hands on Your Chest and Sing With Me, That We Don't Wanna Believe

"Don't even bother coming to brazil"

"Riannon he's been missing for over 24 hours, I'm really worried about him you know?" Grace said, she was clearly distraught about the entire situation. "WHAT IF HE'S BEEN EATEN BY LIONS OR RAPED BY MONKEYS"

"Grace we don't have Lions i-"

"LIONS CAN SWIM RIANNON" Max opened the door interrupting Grace from her hysterical nonsense talk.

"We have a clue about Josh, a fan tagged a photo of him at Nandos crying" said Max holding out his phone, the photo was on instagram with the caption "Josh Frances-tears".

"See no lions, now let's go find Josh!" I said dragging Grace from the bed. It took a good 10 minutes before convincing her Josh wouldn't want to see her all upset and miserable and to get pants on her before we could hunt Josh down.

"Okay team" I said taking full charge of this situation. "Max, Grace and i will hit up the ones on the east. Dan and Stef you take the North and Trixie and Matt you guys take the west, we all meet at the one in Croydon at 3 and head south from there. Chris and Georgina won't answer their phones so we're all by ourselves, got that team?"

"Babe you didn't have to draw up a map and wear your camo shirt" Max said quietly coming up behind me.

"ONWARDS LADS" I said marching out the door.

We took Max's car as we drove listening to The Summer Set finding each Nandos and marking them on the map i made for us. Grace was sitting in the back worry etched into her lovely face.

About an hour later we've searched 2 Nandos and found a look a-like in which Max tackled to the ground and started raving on to him scaring the shit out of him, which in turn resulted in a life time ban. We had one left and it was almost 3pm.

"Grace we're gonna find him" I said leaning over and taking her hand in mine. She gave me a soft smile and squeezed my hand back.

We went into the last Nandos on the map and spotted him. Josh was sitting there head in his hands leaning over his empty plate. I heard Grace's breathing stop as she walked over to him slowly. Max sent out the text telling everyone we found him, I rushed past Grace and tackled Josh to the floor myself he was startled then realization hit him like my hand hit his face.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WE WERE UP ALL NIGHT WONDERING WHERE YOU'D BE I CHECKED EVERY GYM I CALLED EVERY PUB MATE, NOT COOL GRACE WAS WORRIED SICK YOU TWAT" I kept hitting him as Max picked me up and dragged me off him, damn my shortness and his strongness.

"Fuck i'm sorry lov-"

"NO IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU'D FUCKING CALL IN 'OH HEY MAX OR RIANNON OR MATT OR ANYONE JUST POPPING IN AT NANDOS TO CRY OVER SOME CHICKEN AND FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF BEFORE YOU EVE-" I was cut of by Max picking me up and pulling me outside. He let my feet touch the ground before i tried escaping his grasp again fuming.

"Babe, babe let them fight it out yeah?" He said holding me back

"NO THAT ASSHOLE HAS NO IDEA, HE-" Max kissed me, i was still squirming trying to get out of his tight arms but i allowed him too, my heart thumping against his.

"Will you be okay now?" I nodded and Max led us both inside where Josh and Grace were talking quietly while keeping at a distance, i could tell Grace was itching to touch him cause she got fidgety. Max and I approached them quietly as Josh gave us the thumbs up. They caught up a bit as Max and I sat at the table eating Josh's chips as he and Grace were currently embracing and stealing kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the others joined us things escalated from there and we all went back to Max's place, we were all drinking and laughing and throwing snide comments at Josh when i saw my phone ringing, i went outside to take it.

"Ello?"

"Hey um, this is Brian i spilled my coffee over you a week ago at the airport?"

"Oh my god, you were serious?? I thought it was a phony number to stop me from stalking you- Not that i ever would ha HA HA NO NEVER" Good cover up there Riannon

"Well we were wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? There's this bar on Ripley we wanted to check out and who better to ask than someone British right?" he chuckled

"YES YES that's great i'll just grab my friends and we'll meet you there at let's say eleven?"

"Yes that's legendary" I heard shouting in the background before a muffling. "HEY RIANNON it's Riannon right? Yes i'm sure Brian and I saved you as Riannon It's John by the way"

"HEY" I'm going to puke.

"WE'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT BYE" Brian shouted and the line was dead.

I'm going to faint, what do i do. I was frantically running around in a circle before i called Grace's phone she looked down at it confusion on her face before i started jumping trying to get her attention from the window.

After i told her what happened we both agreed it would be best not to tell the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH HOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG WE'RE SO SORRY WE'VE BEEN GONE WE WERE BUSY WRITING SONGS FOR YOU. (((((((we need more drama and what better way to put the summer set in it)))))))))))