You Better Fear Me Dear, for I Am Death

Hospital

[Oli's POV]

The hospital was insanely quiet.

It sucks.

Everything has to be so life threatening.

Illness and death, even diseases plague these halls, but I’m only here for her.
It’s my fault she’s even here in the first place. If I’d told her the truth she wouldn’t be attached to IV lines.

She’d be hanging with me instead of here.

The doctors placed her in a coma type sleep. Her injuries were pretty serious. But nothing too life threatening, but if I hadn’t shown up they probably would’ve been.

I continued to look at her body which was so still except for light breathing movements.

“Son, please go get something to eat, you look frightful.” A voice said through the door.

It was her Aunt Caroline; she was such a nice lady and very young.

“No thanks Mum, I’m fine.” I said looking at her.

She sighed and walked around me.

I followed her movement; she stopped and touched Bianca’s face.

She spoke softly to her, brushing Bianca’s hair out of her face.

I looked at this; this was something a mother did to her child. It caught me by surprise.

She had the same look Bianca had on her face when something was wrong.

I know they say you look like relatives but nothing like this. She looked like an older Bianca.

I’m surprised Bianca never really saw the resemblance.

“Are you her real mother?” I blurted out.

She sighed again and looked at me with sad eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

I finally updated.

I'm super sorry it's taken so long.