You Better Fear Me Dear, for I Am Death

In's And Out's Of Fashion Week.

I walked into my bedroom and got dressed for work. I decided on wearing my vintage Chanel button up shirt with a cute vest and matching black skirt and flats. I didn’t have much money. Only enough to make me survive, so a lot of the cloths I had were from work that had been outsourced.

But I was happy either way. I looked around the flat….I couldn’t find Radio. He’d been missing since this morning when I got up. I decided to check the bathroom and low and behold he was behind the loo.

“You silly cat you,” I said shaking my head.

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door locking up the flat.

[FF to Work]

“Bianca face, your late Marcus is ready to burst a vein,” Audrey said giggling.

I rolled my eyes she’s always hated me since I started working here at Vinyl. Thank god she’s going with Marcus to Paris. I get a whole week by myself in the office to run around.

“Bee, can you get your pretty self in my office,” Marcus said.

I dropped my stuff at my desk and fixed myself accordingly.

“Somebody’s in trouble,” Audrey said snickering.

“Fuck you.” I said before walking into Marcus’s office.

“Bianca,” Marcus said.

“Yes?” I said.

“Bee, you’re late. But it’s okay. Look, I know Audrey’s the one who’s supposed to be going to Paris week. But I really don’t want her kissing my ass all the way and during the trip. So will would you be willing to come to Paris?” Marcus begged.

“Really wow,” I said shocked.

“Yes, I’ll be willing to buy you some outfits and you will get free stuff. But please, I really want a great time there with my beau," He said.

I giggled and nodded.

“Oh My God, Thank you,” He said hugging me.

“You’re Welcome, Marcus.” I said returning the hug.

“Here’s your ticket and some stuff,” He said handing me my ticket.

“So when do we leave?” I said.

“Tomorrow morning. So be ready at 4:30,” He said.

“Whoa…I only have a few hours to pack my stuff.” I said.

“Baby doll, just pack your under garments and makeup and be ready at 4:30,” He said kissing my forehead.

“You don’t need clothes because I’m bringing those for you. So go help Audrey before she bursts a vein. I’ll talk to you later,” He said gently pushing me out the door.

“Alright, I will.” I said walking back to my desk.

“So are you in trouble?” Audrey asked.

“No, I’m actually going to Paris now,” I said smiling.

“What the fuck did you say?” Audrey said getting pissed.

“I am going to fashion week in Paris,” I said slowly.

“You fucking bitch!” Audrey said jumping over her desk and on to mine.

“Fucking slut, what the fuck are you doing?” I screamed sliding my chair and self out of the way.

“What the hell is going on here?” Taylor said.

“She started it by taking my spot on fashion week!” Audrey said.

“Okay, Audrey,” Taylor said.

“Bee, can you come help me please,” He said.

“Yes.” I said getting up and walking out of the room.

“Okay, here are a liste of the companies and baby companies on fashion week,” He said handing me the paper.

“Who’s Drop Dead Clothing?” I said remembering everything else on the list but this one.

“Oh, that belongs to a famous band here in London. I think the guy that owns it is going to be there,” He said filing stuff into boxes.

“Which is who? There are a lot of bands here in London!” I said.

“Oh, Bring Me the Horizon. The lead singer is Oli Sykes. That’s his fashion line,” He said.

“Okay, like I know who that is. You know I really don’t listen to music,” I said.

“True, but be ready to get all these musicians who also bring out there clothing lines at fashion week.” He said handing me more stuff.

I walked back to the office and dig through the piles. I wasn’t ready but I’ll have to be as ready as I can be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hit Or Miss?

Dedicated to Death's Angel. She's my hero. (: