You Better Fear Me Dear, for I Am Death

Unexpected Interruptions.

Oli's POV:

“Hey Oli, why are you still standing there, get a move on mate!” Curtis said looking at me desperately.

I laughed a little inside knowing the guys really wanted drinks.

“Okay, just chill a bit,” I said looking back at him only to see the girl was gone.

Was it something I’d asked her? Fuck I didn’t even know her fucking name.

Shit.

But I guess this will have to wait until morning. I need to get drinks for the guys. Before they all tear me apart into tiny pieces.

But they can’t really afford to kill me. Maybe hurt me severely but nothing bad. I actually need to be some what intact.

Ha.

But I still couldn’t get that stunning girl out of my head.

Bianca’s POV:

I know I shouldn’t have walked away from him.

But I just didn’t want him to know where I’m from.

Because that usually starts off a long conversation of why am I running away from it?

I sighed, not knowing if I’d ever see that guy again. Damn he was fucking gorgeous.

I stood in the hallway of the hotel room. I tried to compose myself with the parcels in my arms.

“Bee, darling we need your help!” Marcus said from the living room.

“Alright Marcus, I’ll be inside in just a minute,” I said trying to gently lay the parcels in my arms down on the table.

“Yeah,” I said looking at him.

“We need to go over the plans tomorrow. You’re going to be in my shadow so don’t you dare fall behind. You’re going to work hard and keep up because fashion week is nothing to screw around with. That’s what the after parties are for.” He said looking down at pictures in front of him.

Before I could respond he looked up at me.

“Did you look over your routine for tomorrow too? While you aren’t shadowing me you are also in charge of handling Drop Dead Clothing. So be on the look out for a Mr. Oliver Sykes.” He said looking at me.

I sighed again. That’s the second time in less then 24 hours I’ve heard that name. First it was just Taylor telling me about them.

Now I’m in charge of handling them with stuff. This is by far intense.

But again I still couldn’t get that guy I knocked into out of my head.

I walked toward my room. That’s when I saw the window view. It was gorgeous.

Tomorrow I’d be down there in all that fashion craziness. I continued to look at the view, until I fell asleep.

Little did I know someone else was looking at the same view, I was looking at.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

i'm so sorry for the lack of updating.

i hope you like it. (:

banners? maybe. lol.