Status: Completed, uploading. Halfway through sequel.

Kill All Your Friends

Part One

The ground.

That is what is under me right now.

The floor of the tour bus...

I had somehow manged to fall out of my top bunk. My body erupts in pain.

I gather enough strength to lift my head. Mikey, my best friend who had the bunk under me, is slowly opening his eyes.

"What was that?" he mumbles.

"Sorry.." I whisper.
His eyes open all the way. "...Jenny?"

"Hi." I said, defeated, and let my head hit the ground. Mikey sits up. "Why the hell are you on the ground?"

"Fell outta bed.." I say.

He chuckles as he helps me up. "Good one."

"Blame the damn road!" I say, smirking.

"What's going on?" another voice yawns.

I turn and see my boyfriend, Gerard, MIkey's brother, sprawled across his single bed, strecthing.

I giggle at his pose. "I fell outta bed." I laugh.

"Aw, are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, Im fine." I say and flop down next to him, where he puts his arms around me.

"Well, its already one." Mikey says. "Coffee?"

"Hell yeah." Gerard says, and Mikey leaves to make some.

"Sooo..." Gerard smiles. "How the hell did you fall outta bed?" he asks, and kisses my forehead.

"I have no idea." I laugh. We lay there for a few minutes. He plays with my fingers.

"Coffee!" Mikey yells.

"Awesome." Gerard says, and scoops me off the bed, and carries me out of the room. I laugh too much to be able to ask him what he is doing. We enter the living room and he drops me on the couch. Singing obnoxiously, he goes to get some coffee.

Frank and Ray are sitting across from me in chairs.

"Hey." Frank says.

"We heard a thump earlier, what happened?" Ray asks.

"Oh, that was me, I fell outta bed."

"Are you alright?" Frank asks.

"Fine." I say, though my knee feels like it may be bruised. I don't feel the need to make a big deal.

Gerard and Mikey enter the room. Gerard sits down next to me and Mikey sits on the ground.
Gerard sips his coffee.

"Wanna sip?" he asks me.

"Sure." I say, and take a warm gulp.

So, everything was normal. Normal for My Chemical Romance, at least. Ray flicking through channels, Frank flipping through a magazine, Mikey sprawled on the ground, and Gerard with his arm around me.

Everything was fine.

Little did I know, soon things would get very weird.

And it would all start with one dream.

**

"Stop, stop!" Gerard yells.

I stop singing while the others stop playing, we had been in the middle of "Helena."

"What?" I ask. But I had already realized. "Ray's guitar?"

"Yeah." Ray says, as Gerard waves a technical dude over. "It stopped working."

"Why is it always your guitar, Toro?" Frank says. "I think you need a new one."

"I'm not getting a new one." Ray said. He had had that guitar for like, ever.

"It should work now." The dude says.

"Thanks." Ray says.

"Okay." Gerard says. "Lets try again."

Helena starts up again, I sing with Gerard.

I don't really know what you would call it...our band pretty much had two lead singers.

I had always been with the band, me, Jenny Vortex, in a way. Id known Mikey since middle school. When 9/11 happened his brother, Gerard, started a band. I always watched the practices and eventually started writing lyrics with Gerard, and later even some music with the band.

I guess the first song we wrote together was "Cubicles." Gerard had started on it and I helped him finish it...but later on I had started on a song called "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" and Gerard helped me finish it...at the time Id had a little crush on him and was angry about how oblivious he was...or so it seemed. Soon after we finished the song we had started dating.

One night, a few months after that album "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" came out, Gerard was loosing his voice so they asked me to perform at the show with them. Just sing along.

Turned out some fans knew who I was and loved it. I only performed at a couple of shows for that tour but Ive been on most shows for this tour, "The Black Parade."

We finished up rehearsal and went back stage.

Soon after, the show started.
**
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: This is the first fanfic I wrote, I started it months ago. Today I'm about halfway through the sequel. Ive posted it on their site. So read it if you want, updates will be quick since a lot of it is already written. I hope you enjoy(: PS. This is fiction, just for practice writing- don't take the story literally. (I'm not a fangirl, this is just a story that helped me with writing.) It is fan ficiton. I haven't spent a lot of time of grammar and shit, it was my first story. But the plot has had a lot of thought. Just wanna see if any mibbers like it! :) So go ahead, read(: