I've Got Purpose Once Again

Let's Go On A Date

"They ruined the moment." I said.

Max and I were laying next to each other, still talking about Craig and Robert and how they walked in on us. Max looked at me. "You know what?"

"What?"

"We should go on a date."

"A date?"

"Yeah...a dinner date." he said.

"Really?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows as he sat up.

He nodded. "Yeah, we're not playing for another four hours or so..we could go on a dinner date and be back here in time for me to do soundcheck." he said, getting out of the bunk.

"Okay, sure." I said.

"Wear something cute. I'm going to go shower." he said, kissing my forehead.

I sat there, thinking. Cute? I don't own anything cute! All I wear are skinny jeans and band tees...that's not really the kind of cute Max was referring too...I wonder if Dani has something I can borrow.

I got up and slipped my clothes back on and then went out into the front part of the bus. "Has Dani come back yet?" I asked.

"Maybe she died." Craig said.

I glared at him and then picked up a piece of the apple pie they had brought back and smashed it in his face. "You deserved that, you prick."

Robert started laughing as I turned and walked outside.

I spotted Dani and Monte in her car, they were talking..I really didn't want to interupt them but I needed to borrow something "cute" and I knew Dani had something that fell under "cute".

I knocked on the window and Dani rolled it down. "What's up?"

"I need to borrow something cute..Max is taking me out to dinner." I said.

"Oh..hold on." she said, she turned to Monte and told him she'd be right back and then got out.

We walked around to the trunk and she opened it and then pulled out her suitcase. She opened it and looked through and then picked up a short black dress with lace. The one she always wears when we go clubbing.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"But I don't have the boobs for it!"

"Push up bra, duh." she said, handing me the dress.

I sighed. "I better get some good fucking sex from this."

"You will, trust me. That's how I got Monte." she said.

"How are you guys doing, anyways? With the talk?"

"It's going...well...I guess..we're not yelling at each other..yet." she said.

I nodded. "Well, thanks for the dress."

"Good luck." she said, giving me a smile.

I returned it and went back onto the bus. Craig still had piece of apple pie in his hair but I wasn't going to tell him about it. Max was sitting on the couch. "I'm going to go get ready." I told him, hiding the dress behind my back.

Max tried peeking and I cleared my throat.

"What's back there?" he asked.

"None ya." I said.

I walked backwards to the bathroom and entered, locking the door behind me. I placed the dress on one of those hooks for the robes and then turned the shower on and stripped, getting in.

After I showered and got dressed, I did my hair and makeup and then went out. Craig and Robert started whistling.

"Yeah! Show us your titties!" Robert howled.

Max hit him in the side of the face, which made me smirk.

"Wow, you look great." he said to me.

"Isn't that Dani's slut dress?" Craig asked.

"Do you want me to smash more pie on your face?" I snapped.

Craig put his hands up in defense. "Chill, geeze. Someone needs to get laid."

"It would have happened if you two idiots wouldn't have walked in on us." I said.

Craig went to say something and I just tuned him out, grabbing Max's hand and walking outside with him.