I've Got Purpose Once Again

Sex, Sex, Sex

"So, is that really Dani's dress?" Max asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, can't you tell? It doesn't fit my body as good as it fits hers." I said, pulling the top part up again.

"It looks great on you, better, actually. Dani's got too much boobage for it." he said.

"That's why she likes wearing it. It gets the guy's attention. How do you think she got Monte?" I said, smirking.

Max smirked. "I thought it was her pole dancing skills, but I guess I'm wrong."

"Hush, I told you she doesn't do that anymore." I said, giving him this look.

We were in the restraunt now. We had placed our orders and just gotten our drinks. Max kept staring at my chest.

"Max, my eyes are up here." I said.

"I know but that bra just makes your breasts look bigger." he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Hush." I said.

Our food came a few minutes later and we began eating. After we were finished, Max didn't want to go back to the bus.

"We're just going to get interupted again." he said.

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Hotel?"

"Just for an hour or so?" I asked.

"No, I'll get a room for us for the night. I don't want you to sleep in the bus." he said.

I smiled. Max was such a sweetheart sometimes. "Okay, sure." I said, nodding.

We got to the hotel and Max got us a room. He took the key and then took my hand and we walked down the hall to our room. He opened the door and we walked in. There was a small tv, a bed, and a bathroom. Nothing too fancy.

Max closed the door behind us and then pulled me to him, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back as we made steps towards the bed, him on top of me as we fell.

My legs wrapped around him as his hips grinded against mine and he deepend the kiss. I tugged his hair gently, his hands caressing my sides. He stopped, took his shirt off, tossing it onto the floor, and then leaned back down, kissing me again.

His kisses moved down to my neck. "That's my spot." I said, tilting my head back a little. Max chuckled, it sent shivers down my spine.

"I know it is." he said.

Five minutes later, we were in our underwear. That didn't last long and a second later we were having sex.

"That..was amazing." I said, after we had finished.

"Clearly. I think you did a number on my back." Max said.

I giggled and blushed a little. I gave him some pretty deep scratches on his back during our sexy time. Max smiled. "You're so cute." he said, kissing me once more.

Max's phone started ringing and he sighed. "That's probably Craig." he mumbled.

----

*Back in Dani's car*

"So..you never cheated on me?" he asked.

"Never." Dani said.

"Then why did Craig say you did?"

"Cause Craig's jealous." she said.

Monte sighed. "I'm sorry, Dani...I shouldn't have accused you."

Dani reached over and took his hand. "It's okay, I forgive you."

Monte smiled and leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back, touching his face. "Let's take this to the back seat." he said, when they broke for some air.

Once they were in the back seat, Dani was in Monte's lap and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"I've missed this." Monte said.

"You and me both. It's been too long." Dani said.

"Way too long." he said, kissing her and taking her shirt off.

The clothes came off and then the sex began.
♠ ♠ ♠
sex.