I've Got Purpose Once Again

I'm Going To ***ing Kill Him

I finished getting ready and looked out of the bathroom door at Max. "Aren't you going to get ready?" I asked.

He was still sitting on the bed, staring at his phone. He didn't look up when I spoke to him.

"Max. Maxwell."

"Huh? What?" he asked, finally looking up.

I frowned. "Are you going to wear your pajamas to breakfast?"

Max smiled and put his phone down and then got up. He grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom, closing the door. I looked at the door and then at his phone.

I know I shouldn't snoop and that I should trust Max but I had this gut feeling that was telling me to take a look at his phone. I sighed and sat down and picked up his phone. He had deleted his messages and as I went to close it, it vibrated, alerting a new message.

I opened it and looked at the name and the message.

So when do I get to see you again? I miss you ):

The message was from some girl named Lexus.

I heard the toilet flush and put Max's phone down and moved back over to my side of the bed, proceeding to check my phone as Max came out. "Okay, I'm ready." he said.

"Cool." I mumbled.

"Em, what's wrong?" Max asked.

He hadn't checked his phone yet. I forced a smile. "Nothing, I'm starving, you ready?" I asked.

Max smiled and took my hand, giving me a kiss on my forehead as we walked out. I wasn't going to mention it to Max but I was going to mention it to Dani.

--

"He's what?!" Dani said.

I put my hand over her mouth and shushed her.

"I don't know if it's for sure but...I just saw the text.." I said.

I had just told her about the text I saw in Max's phone and of course, Dani was getting pissed off...I guess she had the right too, seeing as I was her best friend and the boy I was in love with could possibly be cheating on me.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Dani said, getting up.

I got up and grabbed her arm, pulling her back down with me. "I'm not even sure!"

"Right, Em, because 'When do I get to see you again, I miss you.' totally sounds safe with me." Dani said.

I frowned. She had a point.

"Well..we don't really have proof." I mumbled.

"How much more proof do you need?" Dani asked.

"I don't know.."

"Well if I see this Lexus bitch, I'm fucking her face up." Dani said and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"A smoke break with your boyfriend, I'm going to dig into this and see if he fesses up." she said.

"Dani." I started, but she was already gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about lack of updates :/ my mind has been blank.