I've Got Purpose Once Again

Smoke Break

Dani literally bolted out of the bus with her cigarettes. She saw Max oustide smoking already.
She was furious at this time and stormed over to Max.

"Maxwell Scott Green!" She yelled.

Max's head snapped in her direction. "You better explain yourself right now."

"What, what did I do?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"It's Emily, she saw your phone at the hotel and saw a text message from Lexus." She replied really pissed at this point.

Max didn't reply, he just stood there and took another drag of his cigarette.

"MAX! I'm talking to you!" Dani yelled again.

"Okay, calm down I'll explain." He said.

He sighed, "Lexus is my ex girlfriend. She wants to get back with me and I keep telling her I've moved on. But she won't listen."

"I didn't tell Emily because I didn't want her to think I was cheating on her." He finally explained.

Well, she better get it through her little fucking head, or I'll fuck her up." Dani replied taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Dani, you know I'll never do anything to hurt Emily. I'm not that guy anymore, I've changed." Max assured stepping on his cigarette butt.

"Alright, well you better talk to Emily and clear this up." Dani said putting out her cigarette shortly after.

"Don't worry, I will." Max replied walking back to the bus.