Status: Active

Killing Me Slowly

Chapter 7

“So Kirsten knows your secret now?” Kyra asked me the next morning as we sat down on our usual morning place outside of the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring.

I nodded my head still feeling surprise that I was discover.

“So what she said after you told her what you were back for?” Kyra asked after a few seconds fill with silence.

“She just left. She didn’t say anything.”

Which to be honest, it worried me a lot. I hope that she hadn’t told Jordan who I was. Good thing is that I haven’t seen him the rest of the day yesterday and today. Well so far at least.

“Well we are going to find out soon enough. Here she comes.” Kyra said pulling me away from my worries and pointed at the figure of Kirsten walking toward us.

When she stop in front of me, her eyes were different from yesterday. Yesterday they were so full of pain and shock but today they were full of understanding.

She licked her lips then burst out, “If you are going to get revenge on Jordan Tyler like you said yesterday. Count me in.”

Kyra jump up immediately and burst out happily, “I knew it.”

I tried my best not to laugh at that. She looks so happy. Kirsten shot a looked at Kyra then ignore her by turning back to me, “So we have a deal.”

I nodded but then stand up in front of her, “What change your mind?” I asked her curiously.

She shook her head while breathing out then move her hair back as the wind move it in front of her face then raise her eyes back to me, “You are right. Jordan needs to be taught a lesson. He has hurt a lot of girls. To us he is a prince charming but to him we are just toys and trophies that he likes to collect and throw away.”

Ours eyes meet and I knew. I knew that understanding and pain that were reflecting on her eyes. I knew because I live it. I was that girl once again. The one that believe that Jordan Tyler was a prince charming and a dream come true. But after been able to find out the truth.
I felt like someone stab right on the heart because part of me didn’t want to believe it. He was my first kiss and my first love. He couldn’t have done something like that but he did and I knew. I knew who he was and what he will always be.

I sit back down on the bench as I breathed out gathering my strength.

“Abby you are the one he wants now.” Kirsten said sitting next to me facing me and staring at me. “You are the one that got away from him before he could cause you a lot more pain. You are the one that he wants now.”

“He wants Janette.” I burst out as I tried to ignore the twinge of pain that was filling my heart
at the memory of what was like to be in love with Jordan before I knew what he was.

“They are one and the same.” Kyra said taking a hold of my hand.

“You could do what a lot of girls don’t have the guts to do. I know that you can. So far you have done it. He wants you and he is desperate, Abby. He wants you because he can’t figure you out. As long as you have that advantage over him, he will not give up and you could make him falling in love with you like he does with girls.” Kirsten said and I turned my head to looked at her. Make Jordan fall in love with me. What was she talking about? I just wanted my revenge. “Make him fall in love with you and you have all the power.”

“Power?” I said while frowning at the word.

“The power to destroy what he is once and for all.” Kirsten said deep seriously.

“She is right, Abby. Only you can do it.” Kyra said as she squeeze my left hand in a friendly gesture.

For the rest of the day, I couldn’t get those words out of my head. I have the power, the power to destroy Jordan Tyler the school most known ladies man once and for all. Currently, I was in the library while I was supposed to be in the cafeteria since it was lunch. But since I didn’t feel like eating much less Jordan I decided to bury my thoughts in school work. I walked endlessly through the rows of books looking for something that could help me in a upcoming paper for English that was due in 2 weeks.

As minutes pass by, I absorb myself in a book that I find could help me than most with the paper and I should have sense it. I should have feel him coming but I didn’t.

“Hiding yourself from me.” His deep rich sexy voice said whispering in my ear.

I stiffen when I realize that he was closer to me than before. His chest was pressing my back and his left hand was on the bookshelf in front of him supporting his balance. or at least trapping me so I couldn’t escape.

I told myself to relax and then breathed out.

“I’m not hiding from you, Jordan.” I said assuring him even though I knew that I was lying.

“Now why don’t I believe that?” he said while laying his head on my shoulder.

“Because you are you.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?” he asked curiously.

I turned around to face and I realize my mistake at once when he put his other hand on the bookshelf behind me trapping me leaving me no way out.

“It means that I know your type and I know that you won’t give up until you get what you want.”
I said looking up at him still somehow manage to make a distance between us in case he get to close.

A devilishly grin spread across his face, “You know me pretty well. But I don’t know you.”

I smile at that while my gaze stay on him, “What do you want to know?”

“What do you like, things you don’t like,” He started said while leaning closer to me and whisper seductively on my ear sending shivers up and down on my spine. “Tell me ways for me to please you.”

My whole shivered at that been said. He wanted to know ways to please me. The Jordan I knew will have never asked Abby that question but to Janette he will dare to do anything. He have never touched me like this or at least try to bring me to yield to him like this either.

“I...” I said mumbling still not finding the words to said.

His lips touch my cheek gently then continue down to my neck. I drop the book that I was holding on my hands to the floor feeling shock at the sensations his kiss and touch was bringing me. He took this opportunity to put his arms around me wanting me to get even closer. His lips continue to my neck then back to my cheek.

“Mmm.” He said as his lips touch and move even closer to my lips.

“Jordan...” I whisper softly through my lips wanting this stop.

“Janette...ask me to kiss you? I want to kiss you.” He whisper seductively.

My eyes swung open. Janette. He called me Janette. The seductive playing games Janette the one I was pretending to be to make him suffer. My heart froze. What was I doing? What was I letting him do this?

“Stop...” I said waking up and realizing what he was doing. I pushed him away from me.

His eyes reflected anger all at once, “Why?”

Then without for an answer he reached and took a hold of my face and tried to kiss me but I move my face away from it.

He groan in agony and lay his forehead against mine.

“Why can’t I kiss you, Janette?” He asked wanting to know and I shook my head wondering what I was going to do or to even say right now I couldn’t even think clearly.

“I can’t.” I said without even thinking then realize that it was actually truth. Because I did that except that the only guy to asked me out was him and to kiss him it was him.

“You can’t or you won’t.” He said still in the same playful teasing tone.

I shifted my gaze from him to directly to him, “Why do you want to kiss me?” I asked wanting to know.

He frowned at me at first then look away, “What’s with the question? It’s part of the game.”

“Game.” I whisper to myself breaking our eye contact.

“Yes, game. Our game. You tease me, I tease you. You kiss me, I kiss you then when we both want have sex and then...”

“Call it quits.” I said finishing for him.

“Something like that.” He said while nodding his head. “It’s part of the game. Those are the rules.”

“Yeah, rules.” I said while picking up my book rolling my eyes.

“Yeah, rules.” He repeated with a confused expression on his face. “Are you okay? You seem kind of different.”

I breathed out. “I’m fine.”

“You seem kind...out of it today.” He said in disbelief.

“Well, I’m sorry if my mind is somewhere else today than to play games with you.” I said
snapping him.

“Wow, I’m sorry.” He said and followed me as I started to walked away from him. “I came here looking for you to ask you something.”

“Really what’s that?” I asked as I reached the table in where I was earlier and started to put my things inside of my book bag since the bell was about to ring in a few minutes.

“The time for our date.”

“We didn’t even set a day for it yet.” I said turning to him tired of him playing it easy. I have to heartless and passionate about it. After all it was revenge that I was after.

“It’s this Saturday. Now what time do you want me to pick you up?” He said with a sexy smirk.

“How about I met you.”

He thought about it for a second, “Okay. Let’s do it your way this time. Where do you want to go?”

I thought about it and then a idea hit me at once, “A restaurant.”

“A restaurant. Why a...”

“Are you trying to quit now or don’t want to go?” I asked when he hesitated about my place setting for our date.

He breathed out in defeat, “Fine. A restaurant it is. Where?”

“Hmm...I’ll let you know.” I said with a grin then pick up my book bag and the book that I was going to check out for my project. “See you later, Jordan.” I said then started to walked away feeling proud of myself that I didn’t let him win or giving in to him.

“Wait.” He said then stop me by grabbing me by the arm.

I turned to him with a sexy smile which he smile back.

“Are you going to let me kiss you now?” he asked wanting to know as he stared at my lips then back at my eyes.

“Maybe. If you are a good boy then maybe.”

He chuckles at that then pulled me toward him which I wasn’t prepare for. I looked up at him as he stared down at me with a curious expression then he smile and lean toward me as I put a hand against his chest to push him off if he moves became too forward which they were already.

“You should know by now that I am not a “good boy”, Janette.” He said whispering still in a seductive tone. “In fact, I am not even going to ask you next time. I am tired of playing the nice guy, the next time I’ll take what I want.” He added then kiss me on the side of the neck then before I could do anything else he walked by me and left leaving frozen on the spot.

Unconsciously, I move my hand to the side of the neck where he kiss me and touch it. I tremble even at the thought that he did it. I feel weak which it’s something I know I couldn’t be at the moment. I couldn’t be weak.

“You won’t win this time, Jordan.” I said whispering to myself while shaking my head. But a part of me told me that he was going to win because sooner or later he was going to find out who I truly was. Time was running out I could feel it. I could feel it in my heart and in my bones.

***
Jordan’s POV

That night I while I sit down on my bed shirtless wearing my sweat pants, I think about the events of today. Janette had a weak. I felt it the moment I came too close and she tried her best to protect herself from me. Then before I could even stop it, I remembered the way I hold her in my arms and kiss her lovely neck. The mouthwatering scent of her perfume was hard to resist but most of all oddly familiar. I could have sworn I smelled it before. The scent of Jasmine was too familiar others girls scent were provocative and passionate but this one was innocent. This scent was too familiar so why I couldn’t place.

I groan in disappointed as I lay myself back on the bed and started up at the ceiling. It didn’t matter I am still way too interest in Janette now to give up.

“Janette...you really are something.” I found myself whispering as I remember when I was trying to kiss her and she didn’t want me too. She was too innocent and I like that. “You really have no idea what you have gotten yourself into.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW huge delay. I apologize. Hope you like the new chapter though. Please comment.