Status: new:)

The Runaway Bride

She had once known everything about him. They were in love. He was madly in love. He would have given her the world if she had let him. He got down on one knee and asked her to be his forever. She said yes and they sealed the deal with a kiss. On the day of the wedding he waited patiently for her to arrive. When she finally stood at the entrance, he felt even more in love with her. Only he never even noticed the panic on her face. As she walked forward and the music played elegantly around the room she stopped. Looked around the room. She took one last glance at him and ran out of the door. He stood at the alter flabbergasted. When he went to go look for her it was too late. She was long gone. And that was the last time he ever heard of her. She was gone. And he was broken.

Paul Reece never looked at another girl the same way. They had become his sex machines. His one night stands. He hated all women, especially the one that got away. She made him the temperamental hot head he was today. No one ever mentioned her again. She was dead to them all for Paul’s sake.

But what happens when she appears in town again? Will he be able to handle it? Will she want him back? Would he go crawling back to her? Or will there only be hurt and hate?

That is how Violet Madder became the runaway bride.