Status: mostly active

Lay All Your Love On Me

Morning Time

Celia woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. Today was her first day at La Push High School. It was sort of weird to go to a reservation high school since she had part of indian. She did, however, look fully white since her mother was half white and her father was fully white and she inherit all her dad's looks.

She dress in her clothes that she prepared last night. She was finally getting use to her life at La Push well the routine of it all. She was still homesick and she miss her parents a lot but she just had to get stronger.

Celia descended the stairs and walk into the kitchen. She saw that the whole group was there. She still wasn't familiar with any of them. One seem to be nice since he's always trying to go out of his way to make her feel comfortable around the boys. Her, Emily, and Leah were mostly the girls around the group.

It was however to loud in the morning since all the boys seem to like being loud. She grab a cup of coffee and sat the fairest away from the group.

Jacob POV

Jacob watch as Celia, the girl he had imprinted on, sat in the corner. He could hear the thoughts of all his friends and they were telling him to go talk to her. They all knew she was his girl since after all most them already had they girls. He was still in love with Bella though and this was confusing him. He was suppose to love Celia but Bella still sip into his thoughts.

He got up and fix a plate of eggs and toast for the girl. He sat in the chair next to her and place the plate in front of her. He knew the young girl needed him but what for? A friend, lover, or protector.

"Thank you." Jacob heard the girl say with a smile and he smile back. He was already fond of the girl but he didn't know how he felt for her or what she need him to be. "ready for school?" It was they duty to take her to school and protect her. That was Sam's orders.

"Hello." Jacob heard Emily say into the phone as she left the room. "I guess." He knew the girl miss her home but she will soon get use to La Push. "Celia, can you come here." He watch as Celia got and went into the other room.

"Dude, she's perfect." He heard Seth say. He wanted to agree but something was stoping him. why can't he let go of Bella. He knew Bella love Cullen but she also said she love him. How can he give up on Bella now? But some part of him knows that Celia is the one. She was the one he imprinted on but why can't he just let go of Bella?

Jacob heard a soft whimsical laughter coming from the other room and he knew whom it was. It was Celia. He got up and walk toward the next room. He could see her golden blonde hair and how it softly fell on her shoulder in a natural curl. Her blue dress match her blue eyes and made her look gorgeous. He knew he had feelings for her but what exactly.

"Come on Celia we need to get to school." Jacob said as he grab Celia backpack and put it on his shoulder and let Celia get in front of him. She's in your care at school, Jacob. He heard Sam tell him but he wouldn't let anything bad happen to this girl. He was her protector, friend, and one day her lover.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i need some co-author's. If interested message me. Also i have a Post-Harry Potter fan-fic. So give it a read. Also anyone is interest in RP i know a great site and i need some characters for my characters plot

Comment and enjoy:)