My Chemically Tragic Romance

part one- Breaking Hearts Never Looked So Good.

Ellie, Elle; Elizabeth Asia Winchester:
Age 17
Female
Considered the baby of the group of guys she’s best friends with. She has dark jet black hair with red highlights. she is lightweight and skinny but has womanly curves. She has light brown eyes that look hazel in the sun and that change from light to dark brown periodically and depending on environment. She loves to dress in black and likes to dress comfortably with the occasional skinny jeans. She is almost goth to punk rock, she does believe in God but loves the dark. She can play the guitar and Bob is teaching her how to play the drums. She’s not in her friends band but fills in when she can. She is best friends with Frank whom she calls Frankie and she is in love with Gerard but she also loves Frank and shes getting to realize that its more than just as friends, though she doesn’t want to admit it.

Frank, Frankie; Frank Anthony Iero:
Age 18
Male (duh)
the ever hyper, ever fun rhythm guitarist in My Chemical Romance (thats what he is in real life too :P) he has been love with Ellie for the longest time but she doesnt know that (shh! its a secret :P), he loves to have fun and is soo passionate of music.

Gerard, Gee; Gerard Arthur Way:
Age 18
Male
Artistic, loving and musical in every way(but playing instruments :P) he learns that he loves a certain someone in a certain way but doesnt want to risk anything. lead singer of MCR and creative genius that is involved in some if not all behind the band and such.

Mikey, Mikes; Michael James Way
Age 16
Male
Little brother of Gee and to the band, he is the Bassist in MCR and a mostly quiet and shy person but he is outgoing around his friends and bandmates, he is quirky and fun and awkward most of the time. a good friend and grew up with Ellie and his brother and Frankie.

Ray, Fro-man; Raymond Emanuel Toro Ortiz:
Age 18
Male
Lead guitar and shredmaster of MCR, he is very geeky, loves video games and likes being like an older brother to everyone even though hes the same age as most of them. love to goof off with his friends and has a true passion for music and his band.

Bob, Bobert, Bobby; Bob Bryar
Age 19
Male
most quiet person in the group, plays drums in MCR and looks so rough and tough on the outside and he likes it that way but only Ellie and them know that Bob is just a big softy with big muscles. hes the protector and somewhat dad of the group, if anyone was in trouble they could come to Bob for help with anything. hes sweet and gentle with Ellie as if she was his only little sister and he acted like it, protecting her and trying to shield her from everthing.

======================================

PART 1- Breaking Hearts Never Looked So Good.

~Ellie's Point Of View~

I wouldn’t call myself a normal person, but that really doesn’t matter to me, because I have a great support
system. I’ve got the best friends I could ever asked for I’m in love with the most wonderful guy and I think he loves me. I go to Belleville High School in New Jersey. I actually live in the street my best friends live, so we pop up at each others houses without notice. Were all a family and we take care of each other. Im like the little sister and they are all my older brothers and we act like it.
“Frankie!” I yelled into the Iero household
“wha?”
“are you ready yet were going to be late for our first day back to that hell hole people call high school.”
“yeah Frank, you take longer than Elle.” Gerard commented.
“yeah, yeah, don’t get your panties in a bunch, im ready.” Frank said coming down the stairs.
“Finally!” I exclaimed.
Gerard, Mikey, Frank and I walked out of the Iero household meeting Ray and Bob outside and onward to high school we walked to school since it was only three blocks away from our street. Its scary in our neighborhood but we never really walked outside of our street alone.

After a short while of playing around and chasing each other towards school we found ourselves late for our first day of back to school classes, which is no surprise to us. Half of us hurried to English class while Mikey, Ray, and Bob ran off to music theory and history. Mikey was a sophmore while the rest of us are seniors.

“psst hey Elle are you coming over to practice at my house today after school?” Gerard asked. He always has practice at his house, all the instruments are at his house in his room in the basement.
“of course, what else do I have to do…homework?” we laughed and the teacher glared at us for talking during the movie on Edgar Allen Poe.

It was time for lunch and I was walking to our usual spot in the courtyard.
“Hey your that Winchester girl.” a big football jock looking guy said.
“yeah what of it.” I kept walking.
“don’t you hang out with those bunch of loser punk boys” he said chuckling
I kept walking
“your way to hot to be hanging around with those nobodies.” he said, I could feel him staring at me from behind. I was wearing a short leather mini-skirt with torn up leggings and a form-fitting band shirt with a motorcycle jacket that had a bunch of my favorite buttons and safety pins on it.
“go away dirt bag.” I walked faster and finally arrived to my destination.

“who was that Elle?” Mikey asked
“some dirt bag jock that was hitting on me, disgusting prick.”
“its okay Elle, I’ll protect you.” Frankie hugged me surprising me from behind.
“Thanks Frankie.” I looked around for Gerard
“Hey where’s Gee?”
“oh look he’s over there talking to some girl.” Ray said.
I looked around and found him talking to some girl with strawberry blonde messed up hair , a too tight shirt and mini skirt, they were on a bench on the other side of the courtyard. I could feel my face getting redder and redder.
“Elle you okay? You look sick.” Bob said
“yeah peachy.” “I think I’m going to go to the art room for lunch, I suddenly lost my appetite. See ya’ll”
“bye.” everyone said.

I went all the way around behind the school to get to the art room because I didn’t want to pass Gee and that one bitch. I got to the art room, said hi to the teacher who is one of my favorite because she’ll pretty much let me do anything and I had her next period anyway…oh wait. Gerard has her next too…ughh! Oh well ill think of something. To get my mind off things I started painting, I don’t know what I was painting yet but I just wanted something to do. I was painting a rose in front of the background I had painted in black and red, when I saw in the corner of my eye Gerard walk in looking around, I guess for me.

“hey Elle why weren’t you at lunch?” he asked me… *think of something quick*
“wasn’t hungry.” I just said
“oh.” Gee said and looked down.
“who was that girl you were talking to?” he looked at me like I was crazy.
“oh, um, just a girl in my math class. She wanted me to explain to her something.” I didn’t believe him for a second.
“oh. Um. Okay.” I continued with my painting, so I was jealous, I’m only human. When I finished my painting I put it on one of the drying racks and asked the teacher if I could leave. I wanted to get away from Gerard for a little. I went back to the courtyard and texted Frankie.

~hey Frankie, meet me in the courtyard.~
~wat is it? Somethin wrong?~
~just need to get away~
~on my way~

I waited for Frank. And we set off away from campus.
We walked along for a while heading towards home.
“wanna go to my house?” Frankie asked.
“sure.”
“so what happened you look pissed.”
“just …nothing”
“it was Gerard, wasn’t it?”
“yeah.” We were already in Franks living room
“I know its hard Elle, but im sure you’ll have your time to shine in Gerard’s world. Just know that you will always shine in mine.” ~franks mind~ she looked up from looking at her fingers, blushed and gave me a hug. I sniffed in her hair, it smelled like roses.~
“you know Elle I know how it feels when you like someone so much but they don’t even notice you love them or only like you as a good friend.”
“you do? Who do you like Frankie?” “and whoever they are, they should be ashamed of themselves for being so blind as to not seeing what a great and wonderful guy you are.”
“yeah…”

*knock knock*
Must be they guys here from school. And I was right, walking in was Ray, Bob, Mikey, and Gerard..and whaa?!!, that chick Gerard was talking to at lunch.
“Hey Elle!” Ray said tackling me onto the couch I had just gotten up from.
“whaa! Hey Toro.” I hugged him and the rest of the guys even Gerard gave me a hug. And I could see from the corner of my eye that, that girl with Gerard turned pink with jealously.
“well now that you all are here…I can introduce you all to my new girlfriend Amy.” Amy smiled and waved hi. She didn’t even look at me. Everyone said hi back I just said “sup”.
“is it okay if she comes see us practice guys?” Gerard asked everyone.
“um. Sure, if she wants to come. I guess.” Ray said.
“um yeah, I have to go, gram wants me home for something…” “see ya guys later” I said walking out the door. I heard someone follow me out the door.

“Ellie!”
“I need to go.” I walked faster.
“Ellie!”
“leave me alone please!”
Gerard. He ran to stop in front of me.
I looked down I didn’t want to see his face…hurry come up with some excuse for your behavior , I thought to myself.
“is something wrong? Are you alright. You’ve been acting strange lately.” he took hold of my hands.
“Gerard get back to your new girlfriend.” is all I said before continuing to walk away.

Gerard and I had been friends forever, but I had met Frankie first in the second grade I had recently moved to New Jersey from Texas. The biggest change in my life. My dad had gotten a better offer from a company in Jersey. He was a recording studio tech. that’s how I know how to play different type of guitars. My parents had died when I had just turned thirteen, they had died in a car accident, a drunk driver. I went through phases of depression from then on. I started to cut to take some of the pain away. I felt like it was my fault that they had died, I shouldn’t have begged them to come home that night, they should have stayed off the road that late at night.

*beep* I had a text message.

“where r u?” it was from Frank
“u okay?” Ray texted.
“Ellie, Gerard and the whore left, come back to my house.” Frank texted, I smiled when he said the whore part, he knew I didn’t like her.

I didn’t go very far from Frank’s house I just went to the park right next to our street, we always go there to just hang out. I got off the swing and walked a short distance to Frank’s house, but just before walking around the corner I hid behind some bushes because I saw a boy with his hair in his face, looking at the ground walking towards me with a blond girl in a tight mini skirt clinging from his arm. They were headed to our hang out. Tears stung my eyes as I saw them walk to the swings I was just at. I ducked my head out of the bush to get a clear view, then I ran to Frank’s house.

“Elle you okay?” Ray asked when I first walked in.
“im okay, just needed time alone.” I fake smiled waving it off and joining Bob on the couch.
“you look like you’ve been crying.” Bob said. Oh crap I forgot to check myself in a mirror before I came in.
“its nothing, hey why don’t we get a bite to eat I’m kinda hungry.” I changed the subject.
“Um yeah why don’t we all get something to eat, lets go.” Frank said. He knew my pain.

We set off towards the park, my heart was beating so fast, we had to pass the park in order to get to the McDonalds we always go to. I started feeling light-headed, then suddenly I felt someone touching my hand. Frank sensed my uneasiness and was holding my hand to comfort me.

We were about to pass the park, I looked over like I always did and I saw Gerard and Amy on the swings and they were kissing. My heart sank immediately and I felt myself grip harder onto Frank’s hand. Everyone else saw the spectacle too and I heard Mikey said, “What does my brother see in her?”, I smiled thinking the exact same thing. We moved onward to McDonalds.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if thats already a title to a song in some band but i thought i would do that for all the chapters, you know, come up with song names that would go great with the chapters, hope you all like it so far, if not please give it a chance, drama will come soon enough. -Disaster Darling :X p.s. message me, love me, comment and all that jazz will make me really happy :D