My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 12- There's This Feeling, Like Someone's Watching Me...

The majority of the summer was spent by Frank and the guys touring most of the U.S. making a name for themselves as a band and building a fan base of their own. I spent most of my time with them seeing as I didn’t have anything else to do, I handled some merchandize that they had at every show, but I also kept myself busy planning for Frank and mine’s wedding. Now we only had a couple of weeks till the big day, right now we were in the beginning days of October and our wedding was on the 31st of October, Halloween day Frank and the guys get off of tour next week so they will have that time off to enjoy before recording their new material they have been working on during the small tour. After our wedding and honeymoon Frank and MCR will be recording their first official album with the record company and they will be going on tour for that album.
I was at the MCR merch table off to the side of the stage where the guys were still playing at a pretty big club. The guys finished their set for the night and walked off stage sweaty and some of them panting, Frank and Mikey came to sit with me at the merch table
“great show guys, you killed them out there ”
“thanks babe.” Frank pecked my lips after wiping the sweat off his lips on his sleeve.
“how’s merch sales going?” Mikey asked picking up and examining a shirt off the table
“really good, some of these kids have even asked me if they can get this stuff online.” Mikey smiled widely as did Frank. “ you guys are pretty popular.” I joked but knew fully that one day soon they really would be very popular. Some kids came up to the merch table to buy some gear and they asked for autographs; Frank and Mikey happily obliged.
Back at the van everyone was trying to sleep, some heads bobbed to the side and loads of snoring filled the van. I leaned against Frankie to try to sleep more comfortably while he leaned against the van; his head on the window. I stared up at his beautiful sleeping face wondering how I got to be so lucky as to have met him all those years ago. His lip piercing reflected each passing highway light post, the light made his face look so heavenly and peaceful. I guess he sensed me staring because he slowly opened his eyes and caught my eyes with his, “hey beautiful.”
“that’s my line.” he pouted but smiled soon after, kissing my forehead.
“what time is it?” he asked looking out the window, the scenery was starting to look brighter; dawn. I looked down at my cell phone clock.
“its currently 6:47.” he groaned and tried to go back to sleep but could not because our driver had stopped at a gas station to fill up the tank. Everyone got up and out to stretch their legs and grab some breakfast. I saw that Gerard had gone straight for the coffee machine, I giggled softly as I passed by him to grab a cold Arizona Green Tea and a Dr. Pepper for later. I preferred cold caffeine to hot :P I also grabbed some mints and some cookies and walked to the register to pay for them. From the corner of my eye I saw that Frank was smiling cheekily at Gerard because he had taken his coffee and took a sip of it, Gerard frowning but making himself another cup. *I love these moments where I get to bask in the happiness of being with some amazing people, even through all the shit I’ve been through, I forget all of it at times like these, when things are going so well. * I thought to myself smiling as I saw Bob hit Frank on the back of the head with a book he was looking at. Sadly all moments like these are somehow always interrupted in my life in some way or another.

*BEEP* a text message
It was an unknown number. I opened it to find my heart drop.
“everything may look all happy and nice now, but you just wait. -your old friend, D.”
My heart stopped as I felt my face get hot, I just stared at the message an unknown person had sent me. I hadn’t noticed that Frank was nudging me and asking me what was wrong, he looked down at my phone and read the message.
“who the hell sent that?!” Now Gerard and Ray had come over to see what was going on. Tears welting in my eyes, Frank noticed and engulfed me in a hug. I cried freely into his neck. I cried from the shock of someone still out there to get me and how I will never be left alone to enjoy my life. Frank rubbed my back comfortingly, he helped me outside and to the van where it wouldn’t seem like such a big scene. After a while of being driven in the van I finally controlled my crying, Frank was still patiently holding me, I looked up and kissed his chin, he smiled and I repeated it.
“are you going to be okay Ellie?”
“yeah I guess.” I clutched tighter on to Franks torso. Gerard turned around, he was in the seat in front of us,
“we wont let anyone get to you Ellie, your safe with all of us. We wont let you be alone for a single second.” Gerard said confirming what he just said with seriousness in his eyes. I looked at Frank and he had the same seriousness in his own beautiful hazel eyes; I felt safe.
“We’re here!” announced our driver Leo, who pulled up to the hotel we were going to be staying at for two nights until our next gig at a California skate festival this weekend.
“Yay! I’m bunking with my beautiful fiancé!” Frank giggled excitedly pulling me along to hurry; we appreciated times like these were we could actually have a bed to sleep in and a normal shower and bathroom.
“we know Frank!” Gerard called back annoyed but jokingly.
We found our room, a small single bed room with a bathroom at the other end of the room and a tv on a small drawer in front of the bed, next to a small dining table with two chairs underneath. A simple room but so comforting for us who have had to sleep on each other for so many miles. Frank dropped himself onto his bed as soon as he could, I followed suit.
“Frankie…you do know we have to get up to bring our luggage in.”
“aw fuck…we do.” Frankie sighed but only turned to wrap his arms around me comfortingly. “I’ll get those later, don’t worry beautiful.”
“I don’t sweetie.” I smiled softly at him and got lost in his eyes once again, just I always had when we were younger.
*knock, knock*
“I’ll get it, must be one of the guys here to bother us because they have nothing better to do.” I laughed and sat up to see Gerard stride in.
“Hey Gee, how do you like your room? Who are you bunking with?” I asked as he came to sit next to me.
“I’m bunking with Mikey of course and it’s a good room, you know simple kind of like yours but bigger.” he said observing the room, “ anyway I just came to let you two know that we’ll be going to find dinner and take in some sights in two hours, so you can shower and change if you want or take a nap or something.”
“oh okay, well then I want to shower desperately.” I said giving a pleading glance at Frank,
“I’ll get our luggage.” Frank answered my glance. Gee turned on the TV and began to flip through the channels
“so a few more weeks till the big day huh Ellie?” Gerard asked absent-mindedly
“yeah, it feels like forever for it to come.” I laughed.
“yeah it must. Everything set for the occasion?”
“almost everything, but yeah. I feel so unprepared.”
“I’m sure everything will turn out.” he flashed an assuring smile at me.
“yeah your probably right, its just I’m so excited.” Frank came in unloading a couple of suitcases heavily.
“damn, that was easier in my head.” Frank said rubbing his back
“Frank just cuz your getting married doesn’t mean you turned superman all of a sudden.” Gee laughed as he exited the room before Frank could come back at his comment.
I showered and dressed to go to dinner, Frank had taken a quick nap so I pulled out my laptop and tweaked a few things on the MCR website.
*knock, knock*
Frank just turned over in his sleep so I got up to open the door
“Hey Mikes.”
“Hey you guys ready to go get some grub?”
“I’m ready, Frank took a nap though.”
“Ooo! don’t wake him up yet, lemme go get Bob.” Mikey whispered quickly. He ran off and came back with Ray, Gee, And Bob in tow. Gerard took a picture on his phone of him pretending to kiss Frank on the cheek. Bob and Ray pulled out a rubber snake and spider and Mikey pulled out a video camera to record it all.
“oh no guys, don’t freak him out too much.” I whispered giggling. Bob proceeded to run the rubber snake up and down Frank’s cheek while Ray laid the spider on his head. After a short while of trying to get Frank to wake up with the snake he stirred and when he finally became aware, his eyes got huge and he threw a little spasm and squealed trying to get away from the snake. The room shook with a huge burst of laughter from me and the guys. When Frankie realized that it was just a fake snake he glared at us shouting profanities. Ray pointed out the spider in his head and Frankie spazed some more trying to get the rubber snake off of his head, he was jumping and twirling; another burst of laughter erupted. I had to clutch onto my stomach because it hurt from all the laughing.
“Nice one guys, take my fear of snakes and spiders and use it against me. Ellie how could you let them do that to me?” he said wrapping me in a tight hug.
“I’m sorry Frankie, I warned them not to, but you know these guys.” I shrugged Kissing his lips apologetically, Frankie started laughing too, from the embarrassment of his reaction.
“I’ll get you all back, just watch.” Frank glared evilly.

The gig came and went, our time at the hotel was short but well appreciated. MCR’s last gig for this first tour was in New York and a lot of kids came out to see MCR for the first time. I was a little uneasy because I always felt like someone was watching me but I was happy to finally be close to home and to get some more things prepared for the wedding that was in just a couple of days now. I became more and more nervous, I had dreamed of this day since I was a little girl and I get to marry the man of my dreams, Frank Anthony Iero.
♠ ♠ ♠
*well I guess that you can guess that I will be posting the wedding chapter here probably tomorrow if i dont get too busy seeing as its going to be the weekend and guess what! Happy Mexican Independance Day! Yippa, Yippa haha, (yes, i am Hispanic :P) anywho! Who the hell is that creeper that sent the message, only I know! Hehe AGAIN stay tuned for the WEDDING CHAPTER! It will be posted soon thank you all for reading -Disaster Darling :X, oh message, comment, subscribe, and add me as a friend if you would like :)