My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 13- Beautiful Bride, To The End.

Part one

I opened my eyes from the bright sun streaming through the curtains, I found myself in an unfamiliar room. Frank and I decided to book separate rooms; one for the me and bridesmaids and the other for Frank and his groomsmen. We figured spending one night apart would make our honeymoon a lot more special; building the anticipation and anxiety to be with each other. I sat up with nervous fluttering in my stomach with the sudden realization that today was my wedding day! Grams was sleeping peacefully next to me, I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 8:00 a.m. my wedding wasn’t until 6:00 p.m.

We invited about 200+ of our friends and family so it is a fairly big wedding and we like it that way.
I took some time to myself to gather my thoughts and run a mental checklist through my head about today. After going over my mental checklist I ate a little, my nerves wouldn’t let me eat much but I managed. I only had two bridesmaids; my friends from high school Paola and Haley and my maid of honor is my very good friend Stephanie, we are like sisters. Having only three girls in my bridal party turned out great so that Kindly Bob could walk Frank’s mom down the aisle in place of Frank’s absent father. My grams would walk me down in place of my late father.
“Ellie!” Paola came full force to engulf me in a hug when she entered the door.
“wha?! Oh hey Paola!” I hugged her back tightly, the same hyper and huggable girl I remember.
“Hey Ellie! I cant believe today is the big day!” Haley squeezed me after prying Paola off of me. :P
“I know its amazing! I’m so nervous.”
“well darling you have nothing to worry about everything is going to turn out great.” Steph was the last to embrace me in a hug.
“your probably right Steph.”
“aw my little Ellie is all grown up!” Steph wiped imaginary tears from her face.
“aw but I’ll always be your little Ellie!” I squeezed her tightly, she has been like a sister to me since high school.
“Ellie hon, our hair and makeup lady is here!” my grams yelled excitedly. The girls and I squealed rushing over to help the uncomfortable makeup/hair stylist in the huge bathroom/bridal suite. She first styled and did the make up of my bridesmaids, maid of honor and my grams; I was last to be prepaired.
*knock, knock*
“hey Gee!” I wrapped my arms around Gerard who was surprised a little.
“Hey Ellie, wow. You look beautiful.”
“Oh Gerard, I don’t even have my dress on yet.” I blused.
“well….still. You always look beautiful.” I giggled from being flattered. “anyway, I have your dresses here. They just delivered them.”
“oh awesome. Thank you Gee Gee.” I swiftly kissed his cheek, “hey gee, hows Frank? Is he okay?”
“I suppose so, sometimes he’s off the wall with excitement and then in other moments he’s quet with nervousness.’
“oh my poor Frankie. Gerard could you please give him a hug for me? Oh and this too.” I planted a kiss on his cheek, Gerard smiled widely,
“I’ll be sure he gets it.”
“thanks Gee!” I called as he walked back to the groomsmen room.
I slipped into my dress just as everyone else put on their dresses and outfits.
“wow you girls look great, I chose some sexy bridesmaid dresses.” I smiled big knowing that they loved the dresses I chose for them to wear.
“I love it!” Paola squealed, she had been on a squealing mood since she got here; she was just about as nervouse as I was for no reason :P
(The bridesmaids wore red and black corset short dresses, the gothic kind with black and red high heels)

I had on my dress and make up and now I was just waiting for the time to come, I rehearsed my vows one more time because I didn’t want to take a piece of paper up there with me (I did anyway, just in case). It was almost time, so we all headed down to a small room right inside the hotel before we get to the courtyard outside where the ceremony would be held. The butterflies in my stomach were now having a party in there because of my nerves.
“Alright. Its almost time.” a petite woman in a nice black dress with a headset in her ears and a clipboard in her hands came in to announce to us. Frank’s mom stood in the front of the line with Bob escorting her to her seat on the front row. Behind them went Mikey and Paola and after them was Ray and Haley arm in arm walking down the aisle to the arch. Gerard, Frank‘s best man and Stephanie, my maid of honor entered after them. My flower girl and ring bearer were twins; little seven year-old cousins from Frank’s family. The twins were so cute, I had a moment of fantasy, dreaming of what Frank and mine’s children would look like that is…if we would be able to have our own children. A pang of sadness swept over me at the thought of not being able to have children, but it immediately went away as I was next to go into the room full of 200+ close family and friends.
I held on tightly to my gram’s arm as some ushers opened the big wooden doors leading outside to the courtyard where it was a breezy fall day with the beautiful changing red, orange, brown colors in the almost barren trees.
(the Dress what a traditional white with small lace straps and white beading and trimming on the dress, and on the chest area was red fabric. my hairstyle was up and wavy, the top part of my hair was dyed red and bottom was my natural black hair, my shoes were white with red high heels and my bouquet was red roses to match my hair and dress with Black honeycomb looking things in between. My engagement ring was on; the heart shaped diamond set on white gold)

I could feel the cool breeze chill my skin and give me goose bumps as I walked slowly down the aisle with all eyes on me. I set my eyes on Frank; for the occasion he had all his piercing out and was in a black tuxedo with a white shirt and red vest and tie, he looked so handsome and nervous. I smiled brightly, this was the happiest day of my life. I stepped carefully over the red rose petals on the grass inching slowly to my beloved, attached to my grams who was now crying with happiness. We arrived at the arch where all my friends and my soon-to-be husband stood next to the justice of the peace, my grams took Frank’s hand and placed my hand in his.
The justice of the peace began,
“who here presents Elizabeth Asia Winchester to be given away?”
“I her Grandmother, Teresa Anne Winchester, in memory of her mother and father, the late Dean and Monica Winchester.” my grandmother choked back tears as did I when she said this. She gave Frank a tight hug and approving nod and turned to give me a tight hug and kiss. I saw that Frank was also watery from his eyes.
“Now then, we are gathered here today to join together Elizabeth Asia Winchester and Frank Anthony Iero in holy matrimony, in front of family and friends” the justice of the peace continued *I know I’m skipping a few parts but this is just to let this story move forward otherwise ya’ll will be reading forever :P*
“Elizabeth and Frank have prepared their own vows; Frank you may go first” Frank shifted nervously.
“um. Ellie, We’ve been best friends for as long as I can remember, since you came from Texas. I’ve loved you just as long and I will continue to love you for as long as I’m on this earth. I promise to be the best husband, best friend, spouse, and father that I can possibly be. I promise to take care of you and our family, you will never have to worry or fear as long as I’m around. You are the only one for me; the love of my universe, you have me completely. I’ll try not to let my career be in the way of my time spent with you, our love and family comes first, career comes later because I know that without you, I’m nothing. I hope you will endure with me in this life all guns blazing.” he smiled widely caressing my hands.
“Now Ellie.”
I took a deep breath before beginning,
“Frank. I’ve always loved you, you were always there for me even as a child and more so now. You were there when all the bad things happened to me, you stuck by me and never gave up on me. I love you so much for never letting me go for always wanting my happiness first. I promise to be the very best and supportive wife and best friend I can ever hope to be. I understand the sacrifices I’m going to have to make for you and your career and passion, my passions are where your happiness lies. I promise to care for our family and home to the best of my ability and I promise to remain faithful and loyal to you, you are the only man that I love, I am fully yours in every way now. I will endure with you in dark and light, happy and depressing, in gain and loss, and in closeness and distance. We will endure with our guns blazing, driving onto the end, hand in hand through hails of bullets and rings of fire” I squeezed Frank’s hand in assurance to all that I said.
“May I have the rings?” Gerard reached into his jacket pocket and handed the silver rings to the justice of the peace.
“These rings are a symbol of the never ending love and commitment this couple has vowed to each other. Frank repeat after me, I Frank Iero give you this ring to wear with love and joy,”
“I Frank Iero give you this ring to wear with Love an Joy. “
“As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. “
“as a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you.”
“I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore.”
“I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore.” frank smiled shyly as he slipped the silver band on my ring finger, joining my engagement ring.
“Elizabeth repeat after me, I Elizabeth give you this ring to wear with love and joy.”
“I Elizabeth give you this ring to wear with love and joy.”
“As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you.”
“As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you.”
“I choose you to be my husband this day and forever more.”
“I choose you Frank Iero, to be my husband this day and forever more.” I slipped his thicker silver band onto his tattooed ring finger.

“Now if anyone objects to the binding marriage and union of Frank and Elizabeth, speak now or forever hold your peace.” I half anticipated to have someone shout no, like in the movies and ruin my wedding, we glanced around quickly.

“If no one objects to this union then I would like to ask the family and friends present if you would help to support this union of commitment and love. Do you the congregation present, vow to support and nurture this union of love and commitment of faithfulness from here on and forevermore?”
The crowd said, ”yes.” in unison.

“then by the power vested in me by the great state of New Jersey, I now pronounce you husband and wife, Frank you may kiss your bride.” Frank put his hands to my waist to bring me closer to him with a wide smile he kissed my lips tenderly, I returned the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck and only pulled away to stare into his light hazel eyes.

“ladies and gentlemen, It is my privilege to present Mr. and Mrs. Frank Anthony Iero.” The justice of the peace announced to our family and friends, we joined hands and walked back down the aisle this time together and married.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2:

Our reception was set to be in the hotel ballroom right next to the courtyard. While our guest went inside or stood around for the cocktail hour Frank and I and our bridal party stayed behind to take pictures. Just outside the entry way to the reception area was a huge Jack Skellington(?) sitting upon a huge jack-o-lantern, to prove to our guests that it was indeed Halloween. Everywhere was red and it had a dark and gory feel to it, all we lacked was bloodied up corpses for it to look like a haunted house…aw we should have done that :P
(the reception area indoors was beautifully decorated in all red and some black, black Red rosed centerpieces that held candles were on all the tables, the tables were decorated in red cloth and linens and silverware and glasses, the carpet was black and so was the hardwood floors on the dancefloor, a red carpet was lined out for our arrival. On one side of the room i saw the dessert table that held all the halloween goodies and candies for those who would have missed their yearly trick or treating :P and on another side i saw our wedding cake and the grooms cake.)

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for the very happy newlyweds; Ellie and Frank Iero!” we hired an MC for the night to play some good music and such. We entered the room with loud applause and approving whistles from our friends and family.

“if you would please stay standing for the newlyweds first dance.” the MC said, he started playing our selected song of ‘Guardian Angel’ to dance to. We swayed back and fourth, holding each other close; I never broke away from Frank’s eyes, we stared at each other taking in the moment of us being together and finally one with each other.
“you look amazing Ellie, my wife.” I smiled happily, blushing.
“you look so handsome Frankie, my husband.” I complimented back. I have never seen him so happy and radiant. Warmth was radiating from my own skin contradicting the cool air around us. We danced in silence till the song came to an end and our guests applauded as we took our seats in the front of the room with our bridal party. Frank and I had chosen for our dinner to be a sit-down dinner, so our food would be brought to us. We finished eating and we heard the mic screech and saw that Gerard had gotten up and was tapping the microphone holding up a glass of diet coke. I snickered to myself but proudly at how Gerard was improving on his not drinking.
“Uh Hi everyone. I’m Gerard, Frank’s best man and I have had the pleasure of knowing these two love birds for as long as I can remember. I met Frank in Elementary school and he introduced me to a beautiful girl who was new and from Texas. When I first saw her I thought, wow, she’s really pretty and as I got to know her and befriend her I realized that she was perfect in every way. When we got to high school I knew that she and Frank were perfect for each other. I have seen them share so much and go through more shit than all of us combined. I have been there for the laughter and friendship but also the sadness and tears and the losing of loved ones. We already are a big dysfunctional but very happy family and I only wish and hope for the best for these two. They are my best friends and I couldn’t be happier for them. So a toast to Ellie and Frank Iero, may you have a long, loving and happy marriage, full of memories and no regrets, congratulations!”
“Congratulations!” our guests cheered, I blushed for the umpteenth time today.
After dinner we got to cut our cake ;)

(the wedding cake was a white cake three tier, with black lace pipeing on the entire cake with little bundles of roses on the top and trailing down to the bottom of the cake. The grooms cake i had surprised Frank with was a two tier cake decorated with scenery and characters from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' movie that Frank and I love. Sally and Jake at the top of course.)

Frank helped me as I held the knife that slipped easily into the prettiest cake I could ever want for my wedding. Camera flashes going all around us, I smiled as I took a little chunk piece I just cut and shoved it in Frank’s mouth. He squealed and giggled before taking a chunk of the piece of cake and shoving it into my mouth. The cake now smudged on my cheek and mouth, I couldn’t help but laugh at our faces and kiss Frank with cake and all. I was having the time of my life. Everyone helped themselves to the goodies table with all the Halloween candy and desserts, more sugar for an endless night :D

Now as everyone was high on sugar and most adults drunk from the champagne, everyone was out on the dance floor having a good time and moving sporadically to the beat of the music. Gerard, who decided to have liquor just for tonight, even got up on a small stage. The guys had brought their equipment to perform some songs for our guests. They took their places on stage, I was at the very front. They played three songs, Demolition Lovers, This is the best day ever, and Vampires will never hurt you. Lastly they did a cover of “This is Halloween” from Frank and mine’s favorite movie, ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas.’ This was my best day ever. *pun intended :P*

The music had died down and a lot of our friends and family had gone home. Frank and I went home with Grams taking all our gifts and leftover food, goodies, and cake with us; in the morning we would be going to England for our honeymoon we were both already packed and excited. :D
♠ ♠ ♠
honeymoon chapter coming up soon! So I gave away where they were going to honeymoon at :P this story is coming to a close and I started to realize, I‘m sure you did too, its not really a tragedy type of story; well we‘ll just have too see about that now wont we my friends >;) who knows what will happen next :P till later my dearies, message, and all that good stuff. Let me know what you think and also about the ending, should I end it? Or should I do a sequel? If I do, then it would REALLY be a tragedy story. -Disaster Darling :X