My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 14- Luckiest

“Good morning Mr. Iero.” I smiled sweetly as his hazel eyes fluttered open, I was laying next to him on our bed.
“Good morning Mrs. Iero.” he smiled back, pushing the loose hairs that covered my eyes behind my ear. Our honeymoon came and went so fast I wished that we had more time to soak it all in. England was beautiful, it was dark and rainy and we would go to the countryside; it was so lush and green and beautiful. I was sad to leave but Frank assured me that we would be back soon enough because they would have to perform in Europe soon so that made me happy.
We were home and Frank had to get back to work so he got up and got ready to leave and forced me along to go with him. Frank and I ended up at a recording studio, Gerard and Mikey were already there; Mikey was tuning up his bass and Gerard was drinking coffee as usual. They both got up to greet us as we came in.
“how are the newlyweds?” Gerard sighed pulling me into a tight hug.
“really good, feeling refreshed.”
“and ready to jump back into work.” frank finished for me. Ray and Bob arrived a little afterwards and the creative process began for their next cd. MCR got the privilege of working with a famous producer named Howard Benson. I stood apart like a fly on the wall not wanting to disturb or interrupt their creative energy. Frank decided I should just go home and rest because it looked like the start of some all nighters, I took our car and went home to fall into my bed and sleep.

“Mrs. Iero!!!! Wake up cuppy cake!!” I groaned and opened my eyes, instantly regretting it and shutting them closed from the bright lights.
“no…go away..” I mumbled into the pillow.
“come one sweetie, we are having a girls day out!” I squinted my eyes open again letting my eyes adjust to the brightness. I saw that Paola and Stephanie were sitting on the edge of my bed.
“Did Haley go back to Texas?”
“yeah she left two days ago, she had to back for work.” Paola answered. Paola lives here in New Jersey and became my friend in high school, and because of the wedding she met Mikey and now she wont shut up about how cute he is. Stephanie on the other hand lived in Texas, her and Haley had been my friends before I moved to N.J. but Steph recently got a job transfer to here so now she lives close by and I’ve seen her and Gerard talking before when we would get together, I think they match each other perfectly, I wouldn’t ask for a better match for my best friend Gerard; my other best friend Steph. :D
I smiled as we got into my car to head over to the recording studio, I figured I bring the guys lunch since it was almost noon. We stopped by a Chinese restaurant and ordered a bunch of stuff and took it all to the studio. When we got there Frank was napping on one of the couches. *evil plan >:D* I called Gerard over and told him to stand next to him and that when I gave him the signal he would trade places with me. I started to kiss him sexually, using my tongue to tease his lips, he kissed back and started to moan and then all of a sudden I stopped and Gerard stepped in to where I was just bending over, Frank slowly opened his eyes and they went wide as to his realization to who he thought he was kissing.
“Oh mahfuckingGoh!!” Frank frantically wiped his mouth, I fell to floor laughing when Gee winked at him and licked his lips. Frank heard me laughing and went to tackle me when he realized that I was the one that had kissed him because Gee didn’t have a lip ring. After a while of him attacking me by tickling me he called down and started laughing with us, his face was flushed red from embarrassment.
“how could you Ellie, that was a good one I have to admit but you are such a tease my dear.” Frank said in between bites of his stir fried vegetables and noodles. I just winked and kissed his lips in response.
“thanks for lunch Ellie you take such good care of us.” Ray squeezed me with one arm, trying not to spill his box of food. Everyone was happy to eat but I could tell that the lot of them where tired.
“We’re on a roll here Ellie, everything is flowing out so good and its all coming together.”
“have you worked on any designs for the cover of the CD yet?” I asked everyone in general
“yeah I came up with something.” Gerard got up and looked the piles of papers on one corner of the room. Gerard handed me some sketches.
“these are just rough sketches but the concept is ‘Revenge’ our first record was about lovers like Bonnie and Clyde-isk characters, living the jetset life and dying in the process but with each other. This album is about a couple that died like Bonnie and Clyde and Clyde fighting hell and high water to be with his lover who is still alive, I think it also has some elements of losing someone and the grief of losing a loved one; it goes hand in hand I think.”
“wow you guys have this really figured out, I’m so proud.”
“yeah and we already have to get started on the merch stuff, Our record company wants some merch art and designs in three weeks.”
“well I’m here if you need me.”
“actually that’s what we were going to ask Ellie; do you think you could help us out to come up with some designs for T-Shirts and stuff for merch?” Frank asked
“I would absolutely love to! I’ll get started right away, I have some great ideas now that you told me the concept behind the album.” then I remembered, today was suppose to be our girls day out, I looked over at the girls in recognition. “oh but guys…”
“no Ellie its okay this is a great opportunity for you, stay.” Paola stopped me,
“yeah we can go on a girls day out some other time, we live close anyway.” Stephanie said giving me a tight hug.
“thanks, you guys are the bestest friends I could ever hope for.” I hugged them both tightly and watched as they said goodbye to the guys and their shyly to their new ‘guys friends’ and headed out.
The upside to missing the girls day out was being with my very favorite people and doing what I love with the ones I love. I came up with a couple of sketches for the t-shirt designs and Frank and Gee loved them all. I also took the time to update their website to match the new theme(I also volunteered to become their web girl). I got to listen to some of their new material and make some suggestions.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry again for the short chapter, I chose to leave what happened on the honeymoon (sexy-wise) out because I thought it was pretty much implied and should be left to the imagination. Thanks for my readers and for the people who are actually reading this, send encouraging messages or comments please, it helps so much. Till soon my dearies, -Disaster Darling :X subscribe and such :)