My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 16- The Unexpected Expected.

~third person Point of View~

“so let me get this straight, Ellie’s pregnant and she’s high risk because of what Darren did to her so you are worried about not only the baby’s health but your worried something is going to happen to Ellie and if there are going to be complications?”
“that’s right.” Frank sighed, talking to his best friend (Gerard)about the past days events. Frank was sitting on his back porch with Gerard sitting next to him, both holding their cups of coffee and cigarettes; Ellie was out with her friends letting them know her news.
“how does Ellie feel about all of this?” Gerard ran a hand through his hair thinking back to when he saw Ellie in the morning and how she looked like nothing was bothering her.
“she seems to be happy, I mean she’s not showing much emotion like it didn’t effect her to hear that she’s pregnant or that she might have some serious complications because of what that fucker did to her.”
“maybe she’s just trying to seem like its not bothering her so she just doesn’t upset you. You should talk to her.”
“yeah I should, I will when she gets back.” Frank let out a puff of smoke and sighed again, he didn’t know that things would be this rough when having a child, he had always wanted to have kids of his own but not at his wife’s expense and risking her health.

The day passed and Ellie was home from spending the day with her friends, Frank was fixing her something to eat as he was so careful with her now-a-days.
“how was your day with the girls?”
“fun. The girls are excited about our coming baby.” Frank tried to see the truth in Ellie’s eyes about how she felt about all of it.
“and how do you feel Ellie? Are you excited?”
“you know what sweetie? I think I am. No. I am, I am so excited that we finally get to have our own little bundle of joy and if they are anything like you, they will bring havoc to everything, ah yes.” Ellie sighed at the thought of a little Frankie around the house, bothering their uncles; Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob. Frank took a seat next to Ellie and pulled her close to him, “I’m really excited too, lets forget about Darren and all that shit you’ve been through and lets focus on being happy and healthy together with a beautiful little ‘us’ around the house. Oh my God, I’m going to be a father, we have to ready this place up for my little boy.”
“and how do you know its going to be a boy Mr. Iero? There could be a little daddy’s girl growing inside me.” Ellie said smugly, kissing Frank’s cheek.
“Whatever he/or she is I will love it forever and spoil it and teach him/her to play the guitar and teach them to love Halloween and comics and rock bands and music and….and…and…”
“and teach them that we love them no matter what life or anyone throws at us and to trust mommy and daddy through the thick and the thin with anything.” Frank smiled sweetly at Ellie’s comment and kissed her softly on her lips silently agreeing with what she said.
“your going to be the best mommy.” he whispered in her ear as he leaned in to kiss her cheek.
“your going to be the best and funnest daddy.” she sighed back, kissing his nose while caressing his cheek.

Two months passed and Ellie and Frank returned to the doctor for her two month check up. The doctor was giving Ellie her first sonogram, Frank was sitting next to her holding her hand.
“well look at that.” The doctor said in surprise.
“what? Is everything okay?” Frank asked in a panic.
“yes, of course. Its just that well, there might me more strain on your uterus than I thought but don’t worry there’s no need to panic, well unless you really don’t want muliple children..”
“multiple children?”
“well two to be exact, twins.”
“twins?” Frank and Ellie said shocked, in unison.
“Everything else seems to look great, Ellie has no anemia or blood pressure problems so far and I’ll have you back in two months so we check up on you and the babies again. Do you have any questions?”
“what are the risk for having twins?” Frank asked bluntly, “I mean whats going to happen, what can we expect?” Ellie was a mix of emotions, thrilled, depressed, excited, worried.
“well most twins are born premature because of the little space that the uterus can provide.”
“how much premature?”
“usually two weeks maybe a month if complications arise. Now there is still the risk of miscarrying so please be aware of that. Having twins means Ellie is going to have to be even more careful, bed rest will be crucial for your health, don’t do anything strenuous even now and try not to get too stressed. There is also the probability of having a C-Section.” Ellie gulped and squeezed Frank’s hand tighter, he caressed my hand and held me close to comfort her.
The doctor sensed her discomfort and tried to reassure her on the subject of having a C-Section. They left the doctor’s office and went straight to the studio for Frank to work on the record with the guys some more since they had some time off for Ellie’s sake.

“its just another surprise after the next.” Mikey commented as they told the guys the new news.
“so how are you guys doing with that news?” Ray asked.
“I’m kinda worried, I mean, we’re having twins and I might have to be cut open when the time comes for them to come out.”
“we weren’t expecting two babies at one time either.” Frank ran a hand through his hair.
“well you stud you.” Gee said clapping Frank on his back in congratulations, Frankie just smirked and rubbed his neck shyly.
“if you guys need any help, you know where we are and we are always here for you when you need us.” Bob offered and everyone agreed.
“so how are things going with the record?” Ellie asked feeling too much attention was focused on her and the babies and not enough on the record the guys were working on.
“Great, I think it’ll be done soon, right after the release party we’ll be touring.”
“oh gosh I forgot… do you think I’ll be able to tour Frankie?” Frank thought for a second.
“well I’m not leaving you by yourself, you’ll just have to come with us, I don’t want anything happening with me not around.” Frank was sincerely worried about Ellie.
“yeah you can hang out in the bus, we’ll try to make it as comfortable for you as possible.” Gerard added trying to persuade me into going.
“you don’t have to do merch if you don’t want to, or if its too much, you can just relax like the doctor said.” Mikey continued hoping to get a positive response out of me.
“well, oh hell it sounds like fun and how can I deny my favorite guys?” they all got up to hug Ellie tightly with happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry i havent been on in a while, things have been weird for me lately but i will posting more soon :) thanks for reading, comment, subscribe, and add me if you want :D mucho love-Disaster Darling :X