My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 17- Crushing Her Heart Twice In One Moment.

~Six months later, still third person P.O.V~
Frank and Ellie arrived home again from a big day of more news, Frank had decided to go home with Ellie instead of going to the studio and not spend so many nights away from her anymore. The band decided to come home for a small break before going back on a small tour, they had finished the record they were working on and now they were touring for that album, they were also working on some new material, (the writing process) busy, busy men. Frank and Ellie laid together on their bed at home reflecting on the day. Earlier that day they had gone back to the doctor for another check up, Ellie had no complications so far, just the usual acid reflux, back pains, and some leg cramping; they were thankful for the no complications. Frank had his face on Ellie’s stomach which was now bulging. He was tracing small circles around Ellie’s belly button feeling his babies kick and move around.
“Honey I think they are fighting in there.” Frank said feeling something hit his face from Ellie’s stomach.
“well there isn’t much room so I guess they have to fight for the space they get.” Ellie giggled, making her belly move.
“ouch, that hurt.”
“hey you two, stop fighting, your hurting mommy. Leave all that till after your out of mommy’s tummy.” Frank said happily
“they’re using my bladder as a punching bag,…I need to pee.” Frank giggled as he helped his wife get off the bed and saw her wobble to the bathroom. Frank sighed as he laid back and enjoyed the thought of having a son and a daughter in his arms soon and having to actually stop them from fighting and teaching them to play an instrument. (that’s right, fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.)

~Ellie’s point of view~
“How’s your grams Ellie?” my best friend, Stephanie asked me as we were shopping for baby items.
“she’s good, I called her yesterday, she’s enjoying her much needed retirement.”
“wow I didn’t think your grams would ever retire.” she laughed.
“yeah I didn’t think so either, but I’m glad she did.”
“so she left you and Frank the house and she has her own apartment right?”
“yeah she said that she didn’t need so much room anymore and she figured there would be little ones coming soon, I swear sometimes I think she’s psychic.” we both laughed, “like that could be possible.” I added sarcastically.
“so how are you and Gee?”
“amazing. He’s so sweet and weird, but I love weird. You never told me his was soo into comics.”
“yup, he wants to illustrate did you know that?”
“no I didn’t, and by the drawings I’ve seen I think he would do wonderfully in either the comic or animation industry, but of course he’ll have to stick with music. His fans love him and them. Imagine the mob that would come after the boys if they decided to split and work on other things?”
“I don’t even want to imagine that, it would be too horrible and I know for a fact that they wouldn’t do that for a long time.” We were looking at car seats and strollers when I heard my phone ring
*phone conversation*
“hello?”
“Ellie, its Gee.”
“Oh, hey Gee!”
“Where are you?”
“I’m with Steph, shopping for baby things.
“I’m coming to pick you up.”
“what, why? What’s wrong?”
“Ellie its Frank, he’s been in an accident. And your grams, sugar grams is in the hospital too, she’s had a heart attack.” I gasped, putting my hand over my mouth. Steph put her hand on my shoulder and asked what was going on.
“Gee, please tell me your joking, please don’t say that, I…I cant take this right now.”
“I’m so sorry sugar, I’m almost there to get you, I’m right outside.”
*end of phone conversation*
I heard the dial tone and ignored Steph’s questions till I reached the entrance to the store.
“Frank was in an accident….and my gram…she’s had a heart attack….” I couldn’t even believe it when I said it.
“oh my gosh.” she put her hand over her heart before engulfing me in a hug, “oh honey its going to be okay. Can I do anything for you?”
“pray…pray for me Steph, for Frankie, for….my grams.” I said somberly when I heard a car door open and close and felt some arms wrap around me and pull me into their chest. I recognized it as Gee, smelling of coffee and cigarettes. He rubbed my back sweetly till he opened the car door and helped me in and driving off after he kissed his girlfriend goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the semi-cliffhanger. more will be posted soon enough i just have to figure out the rest of whats gunna go down. :) comment, subscribe, add and all that jazz :D -Disaster Darling :X