My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 18- This Mad World.

~Ellie’s Point Of View~

We arrived to the ever present in my life hospital sitting in the waiting room for someone to explain to us what was going on. Gerard was sitting next to me with arms wrapped protectively around me, his eyes were watery when I looked up at his sad face,
“its going to be okay Ellie..” was all he could say, and I don’t think even he believed it.
“Winchester?” a tall man dressed in a white coat called out from the entrance to the Intensive Care Unit. We all stood up,
“I’m Teresa Winchester’s granddaughter.” I said
“I’m sure someone told you that she had a stoke?”
“yes, how is she?” I demanded harshly
“I’m sorry Miss but we did all we could for her, but she didn’t make it, help arrived too late for her, I’m deeply sorry for your loss.” with that said he went back from where he came. I fell into Gerard’s strong arms and he held me as I cried uncontrollably into his chest, completely soaking his shirt in my tears. Gerard cried softly with me as he stroked my hair and rubbed my back. I was shouting ‘Why?’ and curses to God for taking the last of my blood family and most cherished grandmother. My heart sank further as I still hadn’t heard about my beloved Frankie. I looked down at my growing stomach and felt the twins move around at my thoughts of their daddy, I thought sadly that I might have to raise them on my own if Frankie…if Frankie …didn’t come through.
A nurse finally came up to us,
“Are you all here for Frank Iero?” I stood up almost immediately,
“yes, I’m his Wife Elizabeth Iero. How is he?”
“he just came out of surgery, he’s being fixed up and will be put in his room for the night soon, He is doing well, his doctor will come out shortly and give you the details, is there anything I can do for you at the moment?” I breathed a sigh of relief as did everyone sitting next to me.
“no, no. Thank you.” I breathed as I engulfed her in a hug for the good news she brought me, taking her by surprise but she accepted the hug anyway. I let go of her and she returned to work, I returned my friends and they all seemed less worried and stressed. I cried more silent tears in relief before being approached by a short, thin man in another white coat.
“Frank Iero?”
“I’m his wife, Ellie Iero.”
“well Mrs. Iero, Frank is doing well now, he broke his left leg, bruised his lungs, has two broken ribs, and had a minor concussion, we removed a lot of glass and gave him some stitches on his head and legs. For the accident he was in, he came out pretty lucky if I do say so Mrs. Iero, he could have been killed.”
“thank you so much doctor, when will I be able to see him?”
“were getting him settled into his room as we speak, the amnesia should wear off in an hour, you are welcome to stay here if you would like or come in the morning, I suggest you go home and get some rest and come back in the morning, we’ll take very good care of him and you should be sleeping on a bed in your condition Miss.” he looked down at my bulging stomach and I nodded.
“I’ll leave as see that my Frankie is okay and Alive.”
“then I’ll have a nurse take you to his room when we get him settled.” I shook his hand and said thank you before he walked away continuing his day and work. I looked over at the guys and saw that Mikey had gone to get everyone coffee, Gerard was leaning against the wall, running a hand through his long jet-black hair. Ray and Bob where sitting next to each other, Bob had his head in his hands and Ray was flipping through a magazine that he showed no interest in. Mikey came back and handed the guys their coffees when I spoke up.
“you all should go home and get some rest, Frankie will be fine, come back in the morning when he’s awake.”
“you sure you’ll be okay Ellie?” Bob asked being the big brother that I always thought him as.
“yeah.”
“I’ll stay with her guys, you all go on home.” Everyone except Gerard said their goodbyes to me and I was left with my very best friend and a cold waiting room.

Morning came and last night I was able to sit next to Frank as he laid there in a comatose state, Gerard slept there last night too, but in the far corner on a very uncomfortable seat, I however could not sleep the whole night and I didn’t dare remove my hands from his. Many nurses came in to check up on him throughout the night and this morning and they all looked at me with sorry faces; some taking pity on my state and offered if they could do anything for me, I just declined and put on a tired smile letting them know that all I needed was for my husband to wake up and show me that he was okay. Gerard had gone to get yet another cup of coffee when I felt Frank stir, my head shot up immediately from laying on his bed with arms, his right tattooed hand still in my hands. He slowly opened his eyes and grimaced, I could only imagine the amount of pain he was in.
“Frankie?” his eyes shot over to me looking into my red and watery eyes, he gasped at my appearance and tried to move quickly to comfort me like he always did, but he flinced when he moved and looked all around him seeing all the needles and gauze covering his body.
“Ellie. Sweetie…”
“oh Frankie, I thought I was going to lose you too.” I wrapped my arms around him trying hard not to hurt him in any way.
“oh Ellie, I thought I was never going to see you again….and my babies!” its like he had forgotten that he was going to be a dad soon.
“Frankie, what happened?”
“Ellie I wish I knew, I was driving down to the studio cuz Gerard had called me to come in and check something out, next thing I know, pain and then black…total darkness.”
“Frankie I’m just happy your awake, and alive!” I started sobbing as he wrapped his arms around me, I felt him draw in a breath sharply and I backed away slowly noticing that he was hurting too much
“oh…sweetie… just rest now, I’ll call one of the nurses to bring you something for the pain.”
“wait Ellie…you said something about you were afraid that you were going to lose me too? What did you mean by that?”
♠ ♠ ♠
*aw! Frankies okay!! How horrible and short lived would this story have been if we lost our dearest Frank now?! Well hes okay so everything is almost okay except Ellie and her grandma, sad day…stay tuned dearies. Oh and I wanted to give a shout out to sandy241 for reading (on my Quizilla account) and sending me that awesome message that encouraged me to finish this and post it fast :D, go check out her profile (on Quizilla.com), her stories are awesome and in my opinion BETTER than mine hehe. Okay message, comment, friend me and all that good stuff, -Disaster Darling :X*
*p.s. I got a little Chihuahua puppy and I named him Frankie!…guess who I named him after?! Haha so smart, yesum, Frank Iero! :D*