My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 19- Will it ever end?

“Frankie… Grams died.” I simply said, bursting into fresh tears. Frank looked in shock.
“what?! What happened?.” now Frank was on the verge of tears.
“she had a stroke, the paramedics brought both of you to the hospital simultaneously.”
“oh my God Ellie, I’m so sorry baby.”
“just get better baby. Grams is in a better place now.” I tried to compose myself before going to get a nurse to give Frankie some medicine.

~two days later~
Gram’s funeral was held today, it was a warm June day. My grandmothers funeral was somber but in celebration of her life and my mourning for another loved one taken too soon. I was the only family that was present, the rest of the guests where friends of my grams. The guys and their parents came to pay their respects. Frankie was let out the morning of my grams funeral so that he could go with me. Frank was still hurting and had to walk around in crutches because of his broken leg. I watched as they laid my grandmother in her last resting place; a single red rose had I laid in her coffin before kissing her goodbye one last time, feeling her cold skin beneath my lips.
“Take care of her mom and dad, I love you all.” I whispered to the wind.

Frank and I were home from the funeral, stress weighing heavily on me before I decided to relax in a bath for a while to clear my head of all emotions and focus on being healthy for the babies’ sake; the doctor‘s orders. But try as I might I still sunk into a depression, blaming myself for all the horrible things that have happened in my life, for my parents, for rape, for my miscarriage, for Frankie getting hurt, for my Grams dying.
“why do I have such a messed up life? I always end up hurting my friends, family, or myself and I lose all the ones that I love and hold dear to me, what the fuck is wrong with me?!” I yelled to no one as I sobbed to let all the emotions I had pent up inside for the day.
“Ellie? Are you okay?” I sniffed and splashed my face with water.
“I’m fine, just talking to myself.” and I wasn’t lying, I was just sorting things out in my head.
“honey, I love you, you know that right?” small tears escaped from my eyes.
“I know.” I said softly and then added, “ I love you so much Frankie.”

~one month later~
Frank finally got his cast off but was still limping; getting used to the weight on his leg again. Right after Frank got his cast off, he was shipped away to tour two weeks worth of tour before taking a big two to three year break, seeing as they toured non-stop for two to three years. Frank and I decided that me going on tour was a bad idea so I stayed home while he went on tour for two weeks, he promised that he would check up every night and I promised that my friends would be over most of the time so I wouldn’t be alone.
*phone conversation*
“Hey Ellie.”
“Oh hey Paola, how’s it going?”
“going good, how are you and the babies?”
“ehh, The babies are torturing me and my bladder.”
“I can imagine, seems like your going to have little soccer stars instead of musicians.”
“I know but they thrash around as much as Frankie does on stage.”
“I guess they do, ah… imagine little Frankies reeking havoc in the world.”
“Zany huh?”
“I fear for the world.” I laughed loudly, causing strangers to stare at me as I walked down the grocery aisle, I only glared at them back.
“are you busy?”
“nah, I’m at the store.”
“what are you doing outside the house by yourself?! You know Frank doesn’t like that.”
“I know, I know. I only came for a few groceries, I think I’m perfectly capable of getting a few things really fast. Besides I‘m about to get in my car to head home”
“I know you are Ellie but we don’t want anything to happen to you, we just don’t trust that your alone, anything could happen. I mean I know Darren’s gone but you know you can ne-…Ellie?.... Ellie?!” dial tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohmahgosh, what happened?! Only I know my dearies, stay tuned for the next chapter coming as soon as I type it. Sorry for the cliffhanger, I know I’m a meanie but I needed this one to be cut short so the next one wouldn’t be THAT long. -Disaster Darling :X rate, message, comment, add me or whatever ya’ll do to make me happy to be writing this here story :P