My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part two- Moving on, Forgetting and Forgiving

~four days later, still Ellie's p.o.v~

Life goes on even when we don’t feel like it should because we all know that our problems are far greater than that of the worlds but in the end were just a tiny speck of what else is out there. So I moved on, I gave up on loving Gerard and waiting patiently on him to ask me out as more than friends, and focused on being happy again. Amy still went to rehearsals and I stopped staying away just because of her, in fact I went to make her jealous and to have fun with my lifelong buddies. I had made a decision that she could not keep me away from my friends, even Gerard, no one can.

Its finally the weekend and everyone was at the Way household in Gerard’s basement getting ready for a movie night, that ultimately ends up in sleep-over’s, cuz we end up falling asleep anyway, and besides our parents would much rather we stay at each others houses than walk home this late at night only to be killed by whatever’s out there.(the mob, rapists, serial killers, or all in one…)

“What shall we watch first?” Ray said.
“you know me and Ellie’s vote.” Frank said nudging me with his elbow.
“The Nightmare Before Christmas!!!” we yelled together laughing. I got up to get the popcorn off of the table and then sat down in Frank’s lap, he was sitting on the floor with his back resting on the sofa, (this is not strange people, im very affectionate, besides its comfy,J
Frank as usual wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to watch the movie over my shoulder. Gerard and Amy were sitting beside each other, Gerard’s arm around her shoulder. Bob, Mikey and Ray were laying down on the floor next to us. Frank and I were singing along to all the songs, everyone got annoyed so they took off that movie and put on another one. Everyone pretty much had fallen asleep after the third movie. I woke up startled, bad dream, happens a lot, im not surprised anymore., I had fallen asleep in Frank’s arms, lying down. I looked up and didn’t see Gerard and Amy on the couch anymore, he must have gone to drop her off… Frank opened his eyes a little when I moved.

“you okay Ellie?” he felt me shaking.
“yeah, bad dream, but im fine.” I whispered
“Hey where’s Gerard?” he noticed too.
“dunno. And I don’t really want to find out.” I replied.
Frank shook Mikey and Ray awake telling them to be quiet, that we were on a mission to find Gerard and find out what he was up to. I didn’t really want to find out, if they were up to what I think they were up to, I don’t want that etched into my mind forever. Eww… of course Frank and the guys were ecstatic about it, they hated her too.

“Lets check the bathroom first.” Ray suggested. Sure enough we hear some noises in the bathroom, they were trying to be quiet but really? I mean really?!

The boys were debating what we should do, but I just wanted to end this quickly, my plan was to run to Mikey’s room if I couldn’t take the sight of it. I went to knock.

*Knock, knock*
I heard rustling and quick whispering.

“Who is it?”
“Gerard its me I need to use the bathroom.”
“I can’t right now, can you use the upstairs bathroom?”
“couldn’t you? We know you have Amy in there with you dumbass, pull up your pants and open the door.” I heard him sigh and open the door slowly. He got out slowly, his head hanging, looking at the floor. Amy followed. Nobody was laughing, the guys thought this would be hilarious, but no one was laughing.

“You couldn’t Fuck her somewhere else? Somewhere where your friends wouldn’t hear you? Somewhere I wouldn’t be.”
“Elle what is your problem?”
“What’s my problem, you’re my problem, I have given you so many hints as to how much I’m in love with you, everyone knows this. And yet your fucking this whore who seems to hate me and look at her she probably gave you some disease she’s fucked so many guys.” Gerard had a mix of emotions on his face. Sadness, anger, disappointment, embarrassment.
“Ellie.”
“don’t you dare call me Ellie you dumbass.”
“Elle please.” he reached for my hand. I looked over at Amy and she looked sad. I pulled my hand away.
“you broke my heart Gerard, go on and keep fucking her, see if I care anymore.”
I turned to Frank ”Can you take me home Frankie?” he put his arm around my shoulders and walked me home. Ray and Bob followed (bob woke up from all the commotion.), Mikey just went to his room Everyone was glaring at Gerard and Amy as they left.
Ray and Bob walked with us till we reached their houses. We reached my house, and Frank walked me all the way to my room. Gram was already asleep. She was hardly around, but when she was she was always so much fun.

“Thanks so much Frank for walking me home, and for being such a great friend to me always.” I went to lay down after giving Frankie a hug.
“do you want me to stay with you?”
“that would be nice, but don’t you have to go home?” I know he doesn’t care much for going home but I still have to ask.
“I can stay if its cool with you, mom thinks im at Gerard’s house, but she wont care either way.” I nodded and he came to lay down with me, we were facing each other.

“Ellie I know you love Gerard but… he’s a jerk and he doesn’t appreciate you like I do.” he blushed. Then it hit me, I know why he said that he understood when someone doesn’t notice how much you love them. He loved me.

I just kept looking into his eyes thinking it over, he stared right back into mine. He touched my hand gently, and we entwined our fingers together. I leaned in smelling his scent as I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his. My head swirled. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing his body to mine. We kissed long and softly, it was my first kiss.

“Ellie I love you and I would never hurt you ” Frank said softly, moving the hair that was in front of my face behind my ear.
“I love you Frank.” We kissed again, this time more passionately.
“Ellie, We have been friends a very long time, but I love you more than that. Please Ellie, will you let me… “
“Frank, I’m yours.” I said. I am officially Frank Iero’s girlfriend. Sealed with a kiss.

Frank spent the night of course and I fell asleep in his arms, we were a couple and I was happy about it. Frank always had made me happy, but I just had never noticed how much I really loved Frankie.

*flashback*

“Hey give that back!” I yelled at the bully that took my book.
“what are you gunna do about it cowgirl?”
“Hey leave her alone!” a young boy in ripped jeans yelled at the bully.
“What do you want pansy?”
When the bully said pansy, the boy in the knee ripped pants punched him smack in the mouth. The bully ran away crying.

“Thanks so much.” I blushed as he handed me back my book.
“No problem, I couldn’t stand him anyway.”
“I’m Elizabeth Winchester, but you can call me Ellie.” I said shyly
“I’m Frank Iero, call me Frankie.”
From then on we were inseparable, we did everything together. Frank later introduced me to Gerard and Mikey Way, then Ray Toro. We got to know each other very well since we all lived in the same street.

*present day*

I woke up first and found that Frankie was laying down behind me, with his arms around my waist and his face buried in my hair. I really didn’t want to move because I was so comfortable but I had to get up and change from the clothes I had on yesterday. I moved slowly as to not wake up Frankie. I headed to my closet and found a shirt to put on I changed my shirt there with my back facing the bed.
“aren’t you going to change your pants too?” I heard Frankie’s voice from behind me, I jumped.
“oh, you scared me.” I smiled
“I like that cute bra you have on.” Frankie smirked.
“No funny business Frank.” I smiled. He smirked even more.
“whose trying to be funny?” I was facing the mirror in my bathroom, fixing my hair. Frankie came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I turned around and began kissing his lips.
“I love you.” He sighed as he kissed my neck more.
“Frankie.” I sighed feeling the tingle of his kisses running down my spine. I had barely noticed that our kissing had led us to my bed. Our kissing had gotten more and more passionate. Frank was on top of me on my bed propping himself on one arm, my arms were around his neck. We had our very first make out session and I loved every minute of it.
“we better get going now.” Frank pulled away
“what’s wrong?”
“Its just that Its getting to be too much for me…any more of that kind of kissing and I’m afraid we’ll do something that its too early for. And I know you want to wait.”
“Thank you Frankie.”
“I’ll wait forever for you Ellie.” I smiled
“Now lets go break the good news to the rest of the guys.” Frank said excitedly. I couldn’t wait to see the reaction on everyone’s faces.
“yeah, lets go.”

~Gerard‘s p.o.v.~
Oh God, How could I have been so blind all this time? Ellie, all this time, loved me. How could I have been so stupid! I know what I have to do now, but will Ellie take me? Will she accept my love after what I did to embarrass her? I broke up with Amy that night we had the fight. I didn’t even like her, she was just the first girl who had ever come onto me like that, and my last… ugh, Gerard you’re an asshole. Im going to do it today, I’ll ask Ellie to be mine, hopefully she’ll accept me, just….hope…
*beep*
A text message from Frankie.
“Meet up at my house.”
“kay”, I answered back.

I walked with Mikey to Frank’s house, when I got there Ray and Bob where already there and sitting on the couch, where was Ellie and Frank?
I heard giggling coming from the kitchen…Ellie.
I walked into the kitchen and found Frank with his arms wrapped around Ellie from behind, she was trying to make coffee and he was kissing her neck. Now I know Ellie is affectionate but this is going to far for “just” friends. I blushed, im so stupid. Frank got to her first.
Ellie turned around to continue kissing Frank, but she caught sight of me first, her smile faded almost immediately. Frank turned around to see what she was looking at. He kept smiling.

“I guess you’re the first to find out about us Gerard. We called you all over to give our news. Were finally together, its been a long time coming but finally, Ellie and I are boyfriend and girlfriend.”
“We were going to tell everyone at the same time.” Ellie said.
“Now lets go tell everybody else before, he spills it first.” Frank pulled Ellie by the hand into the living room. All I could do was stare and stay quiet.
“Everyone, we have some long coming great news. I hope all of you take it the right way but..” Ellie said shyly
“Ellie and I are together at last!” Frank raised their hands held together tightly high and ecstatically. I had to fake-smile. She was happy with him, and its no wonder, Frank has loved her since we were kids, but so did I, I still do. She blushed and everyone shouted their congratulations. Frank started talking to Ray and Ellie walked back into the kitchen. I followed her. She went back to preparing everyone coffee.

“Hey Ellie.” I said trying to break the silence. She looked up, fake smiled again.
“Hey Gerard, the coffee is almost ready.” she said.
“Look about last night..”
“Gerard I’m trying to forget last night.” she said angrily.
“I broke up with Amy.”
“Gerard I..”
“I didn’t know how you felt.” I tried to hold her hand, she took it away, looking towards the doorway to the living room, I suspect for Frank.
“I’m not asking you to leave Frank for me, I just want to make things right with you, you’re my best friend and you always will be.” this time when I took her hand she didn’t pull away. I stared into her light brown eyes. “please forgive me Ellie for being so stupid and ignorant to your feelings, I’ll never do it again.” She sighed and gave me a hug.
“of course I forgive you, you big goof.” she said happily. “forgive me for calling you an asshole?” she asked.
“of course, I kinda deserved it though.” she smiled.
“yeah you did.” she laughed, I love her laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is not the only bit of drama in this story trust me, it get soo much better, stay tuned my little motorbabies :D- Disaster Darling :X message, rate, comment and all that good stuff :D