My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 20- Helpless

~Ellie‘s point of view~

I woke up with my temples and head throbbing, my face was sweaty and I felt weak for some reason. I tried to examine my surroundings and found that it was too dark to see anything, but the floor was cold and smooth. There was a small stream of light coming from what looked like the bottom of a door in front of me but I couldn’t move. My body wouldn’t respond, I was just so tired…so weak.

~Frank‘s point of view~
“Frank calm down, maybe she’s taking a nap and doesn’t have her phone with her?” Gerard tried to reassure me after I tried calling Ellie for the tenth time today. We were done with the gig for the night and now on the road for the next venue. I felt the seat shift and looked up to see that one of our roadies Vicky, was surprisingly on the bus. ^who let this girl on?^ I thought to myself,
“don’t worry about her Frankie…she’s just a girl right?” I felt my fists clench tightly, trying to hold back me slapping her filthy smirk off her face.
“she’s not just a girl, she’s my wife!” I yelled at her, feeling satisfied that she recoiled back, scared of me.
“she’s our best friend sweetheart, and if you got a problem with that then you can just walk out of this bus now.” Gerard glared at her.
“but we’re moving.” she said stupidly, as if we didn’t know. I scoffed, “and the problem with that is?” I wanted her off the bus, for the past week and half I’ve been getting harassed by this girl and I was sick of it; I just wanted my beautiful wife and my unborn babies. She got up from sitting next to me and scoffed as she flipped her hair back and headed to the back of the bus where the bunks were. “ugly ass…” I muttered under my breath before putting my head in my hands in frustration.
“if something happened to Ellie, we would have known about it, Ellie’s friends are watching out for her and they would have called if something was up.” Gerard took the seat that the roadie had vacated. I sighed sitting back and trying not to think about anything bad hoping Gerard was right when my phone rang. Steph
*phone conversation with Stephanie (Ellie’s female best friend)*
“Hey Steph, what’s up?”
“Frankie you need to get home quick.” I stood up immediately
“what? What happened? Is Ellie okay? My babies?”
“Frank, Ellie’s been kidnapped…” I felt my body shut down, I heard the thud of my phone hit the floor and I felt red with heat in my face.
“Frank? What is it?” I heard Gerard say as he picked up my phone and put it to his ear while I sunk back into my chair.
*Gerard talking to Steph now.*
“Its Gee babe, what’s going on?” Stephanie explained what she had told Frank and included that they had the police investigating.
“Gee, they are asking if we know anyone that could have taken her.”
“well I only know of Darren, but that fucker is in prison.” Steph sighed in frustration
“do you think you guys can come home from tour?”
“I’ll call Brian, we are almost down with tour, we only have one more tour date and we’re headed that way right now.”
“babe I don’t know what to do, I feel so helpless…what if something happens to Ellie and the babies?” her voice started to break as she cried.
“we’ll be there soon sweetie, just hang on for a day and we’ll be there before you know it.”
“kay Gee, take care of Frankie, make sure he doesn’t do anything bad.”
“thanks babe, love you.”
“love you too.”
*end phone conversation*

“Frank?” I heard my best friend say, I was lying numb on the couch on our tour bus, unable to do anything. I felt as if all my life and happiness had been stripped away. I hadn’t eaten or slept the whole night or day and now it was time to go out there and play one last time before the tour was over and I could go home to grieve over trying to find my wife who is carrying my unborn babies. “Frank its time buddy.” I forced myself to get up and get decent to play at the concert. Hopefully I would be able to get my mind off of the current situation and just play for the kids, hell they didn’t do anything to deserve not to seeing a good fucking show.
I played all my frustrations out at the show and afterward we packed quickly and boarded the next flight to New Jersey; arriving there three hours later.

I ran up the steps to my home and bolted through the door; my home was command central for the officers and detectives working on finding Ellie and my babies.
“Mr. Iero?” an officer stepped in front of me for my attention.
“yes? Any news?” I felt so annoyed that my wife was still missing and the press was down everyone’s throats, especially mine.
“ We reviewed that your wife has a history with an inmate Darren Christophers.”
“yes, he’s in prison because he raped her and tried to kill her.”
“yes, well we know that Darren is still in custody but it is possible that Darren sent someone to kidnap your wife.” tears threatened to fall. “it is also possible that your wife may be dead; After twenty four hours the possibility that your wife may be alive is slim to none in cases such as this. The tears freely fell, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder when I looked up I saw that my best friend was crying with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so Ellie was kidnapped, or wifenapped; who done did it? you'll see soon enough ;P stay tuned sweet friends! comment, subscribe and all that jazz -Disaster Darling :X comment on who you think kidnapped Ellie.