My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 21- So Far Away, But Only Inches Apart

*phone conversation*
“Darren I have the whore, now what do you want me to do with her?”
“you havent gotten rid of her?!”
“well baby I just wanted to have fun with her a little bit…”
“if you don’t get rid of her soon the cops will figure out who did it you stupid bitch! The cops have already been asking me if I had anything to do with the kidnapping.”
“baby I’m sorry… I’ll get rid of her soon, they’ll never find her. I love you baby.”
“just do it soon,… I love you too Amy. When you get rid of her we can finally be together”
“really baby?”
“really Amy, you’ve always been my number one.”
“I’ll do anything for you my love.”
“I know you will Amy…”
*end of phone conversation*

~Ellie’s Point of View~

Light flooded the inside of my eyelids before shutting them tightly. I groaned when I heard someone say something that I couldn’t make out from my head still spinning. For what seemed like forever I’ve been in this dark and damp room and each time I woke from unconsciousness I found new bruises on my arms and legs. Familiar footsteps sounded outside the door before being opened and revealing a dark clothed person with a black mask on their face. This ‘person’ never spoke, but this monster always managed to do something horrible to me. My eyes were filling with tears as this monster approached me just as they did countless times before, I flinched as the masked face was inches away from my own. I tried to speak but my throat was so dry and raspy that the only sound that came out was a groan.
“well I’ve had so much fun with you the past four days.”, only four days? It feels like eternity, “but its time to say goodbye darling.” I could almost see the monster smirk behind that mask, that monster was a female by the judge of it’s voice. I still couldn’t figure out why; Why would someone kidnap me and risk my babies, why would someone hate me this much as to want to torture me and maybe even kill me. My thoughts were answered when she slowly slid the mask off of her head; a familiar fake strawberry blonde with a similarly fake tan kneeling in front of me.
“Amy?” my voice still very hoarse.
“glad you remember me Ellie, long time huh? So whose kid does it belong to, Gerard or Frank?”
“fuck you.” I was regaining my voice back
“no thanks sweetie, you might have some sort of disease from being around so much.”
“looks who’s talking.” I replied smugly only to be met with a sharp pain on my cheek, *smack*. I groaned, sick of being her personal little punching bag.
My eyes were overflowing with tears again when I asked her the ultimate question, “why me?“
“Because of Darren.” she glared at me.
“Darren RAPED me, he IMPREGNATED me, and he MADE me miscarry!! I DIDN’T DO SHIT TO HIM!! He made those months hell for me and that bastard got what was coming to him!!!! I finally cracked, I screamed at her and screamed in hopes that someone would hear me and call the cops. She quickly ran to me and clasped her hand over my mouth, “Shut up you stupid bitch!” I bit her hand as she tried to keep me from squirming, she fell back holding her injured hand and I took the opportunity and the adrenaline rush to jump up (as much as a fully pregnant woman could) and run out the concrete room and up a set of stairs. I almost got to the top of the stairs when I felt a force pull me back hard, my eyes widened in horror as I fell down the large flight of concrete stairs.

~Back at Frank’s house~

*police scanner*
*“we have reports of suspicious activity and disturbance… patrol en route”*
All day for the past four days that police scanner kept going off and every time it crackled, my heart sank for any news on my missing wife, every time I was disappointed and I sank further into hopelessness.
*“neighbors complaining of screaming and loud thumping noises, unit dispatched for possible domestic disturbance.”*
*“all units and medical personnel to domestic disturbance call, we have reports of an unconscious pregnant female, early twenties, severely beaten. Female blonde, in early twenties, under custody for attempted murder.”*
My ears perked at the sound of the lady on the police scanner saying ‘pregnant female’ and then my heart sank to the pit of my stomach at the sound of, ‘attempted murder.’ The head detective approached me at my seat in the living room and put a hand on my shoulder knowing that it was possibly Ellie they were talking about on the police scanner. “I’m going to go get more information on this report.”
“could that be Ellie?” I asked Detective Jones almost frantically.
“its possible, would you like to come with me?”
“no use waiting here.” I nodded for Gerard to come with me, I’m going to need my best friend by my side for this, who knows what’s going to arise.

~at the hospital, Frank’s point of view~

We waited at the hospital for thirty minutes until the ambulance arrived as the paramedics rolled in an unconscious Ellie, covered in bruises and dried blood. Gerard and I tried to run after the gurney but we were stopped by the nurses.
“That’s my wife!”
“I’m sorry sir, she has to be in surgery now.”
“surgery? Why?!”
“she fell down a large flight of stairs, the doctors need to get those babies out of your wife or they wont survive. She has some internal damage to her major organs and she is severely dehydrated and malnourished.”
“so what a c-section? What about my wife, is she going to be okay?”
“I’m sorry Mr. Iero but we cant determine that right now. Please just wait in the waiting area, a doctor will come talk to you soon.”
“I’m sick of waiting!” Gee came over to try and calm me down, “come on Frankie, lets go get some coffee.” I gave in and let my friend lead me to the gray plastic chairs in the waiting room; Detective Jones now gone.

~Ellie~

I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness, my vision was blurred and I felt people tugging at my clothes and limbs; bright lights flashing nearby. I tried but couldn’t move anything and my ears were ringing. All of a sudden I could feel pressure on my lower abdomen and I could almost swear I heard a baby cry, maybe even two; and then no pressure, no feeling, numbness.
I woke up again to see nurses and doctors rush by a body lying still on a gurney, her upper body and face masked behind a blue surgical sheet in the middle of a white room with bright lights. I wanted to speak and ask a nurse nearby what was going on but words wouldn’t leave my mouth. I caught sight of what looked to be a woman lying dead still on the gurney….was she dead? I tried to cry but tears wouldn’t come and then I saw that the woman lying down was wearing a similar wedding ring and band as mine (heart-shaped stone on a white gold band), I looked down at my hand and saw that I didn’t have mine on. As I inched closer to the body I wondered why none of the nurses or doctors seemed to notice me and then I found myself face to face with my body.
“time of death 5:24 p.m.” I heard a nurse say
“clean her up please so that her family may see her more appropriately, I must go speak to the family.”
“and the babies doctor?” my babies!
“they are in the NICU.” I followed the nurse out of the room and to the NICU and saw that my beautiful babies were wrapped snuggly in blankets, my beautiful angels; I just couldn’t stop staring at them and I didn’t want to stop staring.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow this chapter was extremely long and emotionally tiring for me to write but I had so much fun doing so. *please dont hate me for killing off Ellie, but remember it is a TRAGEDY so i figured this would be a good tragic thing to happen besides all the crap shes been through, this was the ULTIMATE tragedy in her life* Now there will be an epilogue and I’m working on the next story I post on here so don’t fret :] there’s only a little more to this story then its over so keep staying tuned! Oh and a quick thank you to iXliveXthroughXmusic for messaging me and telling me how much she ‘really like(s) [my] Frank Iero story’ (on Quizilla) thanks so much for that, I love feedback and compliments, it makes it easier to pick up my laptop and continuing writing to post for ya’ll :] love you all, -Disaster Darling :X