My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 23-Epilouge/Intro- Never Forgetting

~ten years later~
“Daddy! Have you seen my favorite dark purple jacket?!” I groaned and put down my favorite guitar as I heard Lily call for me from upstairs, I was down in my home studio in the basement of our home in California.
“Dad! Can I go over to Dave’s to practice?!” I climbed the stairs into my kitchen and saw the oldest of the twins leaning against the door frame leading to the living room.
“Not today Ryds, you know very well what today is, now go help your sister look for her jacket.” Ryder groaned but trudged up the stairs to help his sister. Its been ten years since we lost Ellie and the Twins were born. The twins’ birthdays was always an occasion with mixed feelings; miserable for losing Ellie but joyous for gaining Ryds and Lily. We made it a tradition to go visit Ellie’s grave in the morning of August 4th, that way we could get out our sad feelings out in time for Ryder and Lily’s birthday party. Its been tough trying to raise twins without the love and patience of their momma being there and with the band and all, but nannies help; my mom and the band help out when they could.
In case your wondering, I didn’t remarry, Ellie was the only woman I could ever love and I don’t think my heart is up for feeling love and hurting again to be honest.
The band and my kids have been my main priority and dating isn’t possible in my life, not at this point at least. The band has been going strong; we just released our newest record and were set to tour within the next month. Ryds and Lily always come with me on tour and because they are still in school, a tutor comes with us; they no longer need a nanny. My kids have grown up so much; Ryder has this amazing gift with music, he plays three different instruments (guitar, drums, piano) and he can sing too, he can be his own one man band *haha*. My precious Lily she’s so smart and creative, she has such an imagination I think she could be an accomplished writer but honestly she could probably be whatever she wanted to be because she’s so determined and confident; Ellie would be proud of her because I sure am.
~at gravesite~
Elizabeth Asia Winchester
Loving Wife, Mother, Beloved Little Sister.
Taken Too Soon, Remembered Always, Loved Forever.
Now They Can’t Hurt You Sweetie.
“Hi Ellie…”
“Hi Mom…”
The tears began as we stared at her black marble headstone. Many “I love you”s and “I wish you were here”s were said before heading back home to get to celebrating the twin’s tenth birthday.
~back home~
“Dad! Uncle Gee and them are here!” I was getting some last minute decorations up for Ryder and Lily’s tenth birthday party which they asked if it could just be a small party with the family and a few friends, I happily agreed.
Gerard met and married Stephanie about three years after Ellie’s passing. They were the perfect couple so much alike in a lot of ways. Together they had Adriana Lee Way, a six year old little juggernaut(me-ooo! Big word! Lol; it means a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path*in this case little person lmao*. Describes my daughter in the best way pahahaha) of a princess. A happy family, if only Ellie could see Gee and how happy he was, she would have been so ecstatic for him.
Mikey married Paola a year after his older two years after his older brother and on their wedding day they got matching tattoos on their wrists, it was a chain looking to be wrapped around their wrists and on Mikey’s was a charm that was a key and on a banner around the key it said, “Forever”, Paola’s was a charm that was a heart with a key hole and in a little banner around the heart it said, “To The End.” They are currently expecting their first baby.
Ray married a girl named Christa who we didn’t even know at first that he was dating at all but we were all very happy when we heard the news and finally met the girl. Bob is dating someone last I knew, but Bob is currently on his own, making a more stable career for himself and we fully supported him in his decision. We still get together as friends every holiday and whenever we are in Chicago while we are touring.
The kids were playing with all the water toys and our pool in the back yard. The adults sitting in the outdoor lounge furniture, sitting back, talking and drinking a few beers. (coffee in Gerard and Mikey’s case, the women settled with punch)
“Frank do you think you would want to date sometime soon, I mean we all loved Ellie but its been ten years buddy.” Gerard asked seeing as everyone in the group was married except me. I had to think for a moment as to how I was going to answer that.
“Ellie meant the world to me…I don’t think I could ever love another woman like I loved her. And the twins…I don’t think they would take kindly to a new, well a woman in their lives.” they all nodded acceptingly.
“maybe you should ask them what they think, I mean if you do want to start dating again.” Lyn-Z said thoughtfully.
“maybe, I dunno who would want to accept my lifestyle and I’m so old now, I’m not that young anymore to be getting married and having more kids.”
“its just a thought Frankie, just think about it.” Gerard was always looking out for me and my best interests. Maybe I could give it a try? What would the twins say?
♠ ♠ ♠
thats right i will be making a sequel, now i dont know what it'll be called but dont worry you will know it when i post it, thanks to all who have read it and have commented. you all are too awesome and good looking out. :) be on the look out for the sequel and/or other stories i will be posting here :D thanks-Disaster Darling :X