My Chemically Tragic Romance

Part 6- I Still Love You.

Morning came and I woke up in my own bed, but as I got up to go to the my bathroom I felt some arms around my waist tighten.
“Gerard?!” “what are you doing here?! How did you get in?!”
“mmph… through the window…ten more minutes mommy.” he said trying to be cute.
“Gerard what the hell do you think your doing, I’m still fucking mad at you for last night.” glaring at him, I had gotten away from his embrace and was now standing over him as he sat up in my bed slowly.
“can we not do this right now…my head hurts like hell.”
“well you brought that on yourself Gerard, too bad.” I shrugged, I had no sympathy for him, he made that decision by himself and now he has to suffer the consequences.
“Ellie, I remember last night and I wish I didn’t, that was horrible, I would never do that to you sober.”
“I know Gerard, that’s why I was so scared of you last night. Why would you do something like that?”
“I told you I wouldn’t have done that sober, I’m sor…”
“no Gerard, why would you go and get drunk, what problems do you think your solving by doing that, booze just makes things worse, it makes people…not themselves…its deadly. And you and me out of all people should know that.” I stared at the floor trying not to cry remembering the death of my parents.
“Oh shit, I’m so sorry Ellie, I know I’m so stupid..” he said trying to hold my hand.
“you made a stupid choice Gerard.” I sighed and sat down next to him on my bed.
“I know Ellie, and I’ll try to change.”
“I know you will Gerard and I hope you do. I like you a lot Gee, and I don’t want to lose you.”
“I like you a lot too Ellie, a hell of a lot.”
“okay so then why do you hurt me so much by doing the stuff you do?”
“I just, I don’t know…I have to fix this, all of this, I have to fix me. Only then can I be with you.”
“… then fix it Gee, as for now, we better get going to school.”
We went downstairs and met Frank in the kitchen, he was getting some coffee. Gerard and I got some coffee and we left for school, meeting Ray, Mikey, and Bob on the way.
“Gerard you doing okay? You look hung over.” Ray said laughing at Gee’s expression.
“shut up Ray.” Gerard said rubbing his head and squinting from the sunlight. He had dawned on sunglasses. Frank and I giggled; I was riding on his back as we walked to school. We got to the school and Frank, Gerard, and I went onto English class. Gerard took a nap in that class and Frank and I fooled around passing notes to each other, and doodling on Gerard while he napped. XP
“Gee…” I whispered into Gerard’s ear in sing-song voice. The bell had rung and Gee hadn’t woken up so I decided to wake him up the best way I could think of.
~Bam!~ I slammed a big book on Gerard’s desk and he woke up suddenly and frightened.
“Wha!?” he feel back in his chair
“what the fuck!” Frank and I couldn’t stop laughing
“oh my god Gerard! You should have seen your face!” I had to grab my stomach that hurt from laughing so much
“very funny guys. You know I’m hung over and you do shit like this.”
“well you kept us up last night Gee.” Frank said.
“we better be even now.” Gerard frowned.
“yeah were even, that was too funny!” I wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard.
Its been pretty hard coming back to school after what happened, the jocks and the coaches mug me when I pass them for taking away their star player, but it wasn’t my fault, that dick got what he deserved. Gerard and Frank always stayed close so that no one would try to start something with me.
The school day came and went and now we were at my house, some of us watching tv my room and others playing video games in our game room which was in between mine and Frank’s room. I was laying on my bed flipping through channels on my tv and Gerard was laying down next to me drawing in his sketch pad, Frank was sitting on the floor next to my bed using my laptop, on the internet.
“whatcha doing Gee?” I said sitting up and being nosey as to what Gerard was so focused on drawing.
“fucking drawing. And no you cant see, its not done yet.” he said covering up his drawings.
“fine be that way Mr. Way.” I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.
“Hey guys, my cousin just sent me an e-mail asking us if we wanted to play at his bar this Saturday night.”
“really?!” Gerard and I said in unison, scooting close to see the e-mail.
“yeah, oh my god! We have to practice!” he said getting up and running out the door, my guess to tell the rest of the guys.
“oh my god! This is great! I’m so excited for you guys!” I exclaim to Gerard and gave him a huge hug, he hugged me back. When we were pulling apart Gerard’s lips crashed into mine, I accepted the kiss and I didn’t want it to end, but sadly it did. I was in shock as well as dazed from finally getting the feeling that was to kiss Gerard.
“um…..uhh…..what just happened?” I was still dazed. Gerard was still holding me, his hands at my waist.
“I kissed you, you kissed back.” he smirked, god I love his smirk. I can smell his breath, it smells like cigarettes being masked by mints and coffee, I love it. “ Elle, I know you still hate me for the other night, but I really want to start over. I love you Elle and I cant kid myself anymore, I know you feel the same and I wish you could stop kidding yourself and please…please, will you be my girlfriend? I just cant stand not being with you.” Gerard said, his hazel eyes pleading me to accept his request.
“Gerard I… I just don’t know. I have to think about it first. Just give me today to think about it, tell you what, come over tonight and we’ll talk about it, just give me some time to think about it. Okay?” I have to ask Frank for some more advice. And I hope Gerard really has changed about the alcohol thing. I hate alcohol. But all in all I really want to be with Gerard, I can honestly say that I love him and that I would love to be his girlfriend.
Gerard nodded, but before he let go he lifted my chin and gave me a small peck on the lips, as if saying, “I’ll wait for you.” and he walked out my bedroom and into the game room where everyone else was. I stood still in shock for a while after Gerard had left my room. I came back from my moment of shock and found that Gerard had left his sketch pad on my bed. Gerard had written a little comic, it was about a guy proposing to a girl and they looked oddly familiar to Gerard and I. the girl had purple streaks in her hair and the guy had hair to his shoulders and a bat belt buckle. It was the cutiest thing Id ever seen, I wonder if Gerard had ment for me to see that, I wonder if he was proposing in a weird way.
After receiving the e-mail from Frankie’s cousin, the guys practiced right away at my house; in the basement. Everyone left after a good practice session and I walked in to Frank’s room to find him strumming on his guitar.
“Hey Ellie.” Frank said looking up from his guitar.
“hey…” I said leaning against the door frame, my cheek resting on the cold wood.
“ is something wrong?” he gestured me to come sit on his bed.
“its about Gerard.” I answered sitting down next to him. He put down his guitar as to give me his full attention.
“what did he do?” he sighed as if Gerard did something bad again.
“he asked me to be his girlfriend, he said he loved me, and he kissed me.” I said almost waiting for him to be angry.
“so what did you say, I mean what are you going to do?” he asked.
“I don’t know…I’m kinda confused, I wanted to talk to you about it.”
“what did you want to talk about?”
“would you be okay with it? I mean would you be okay if me and Gerard got together?”
“Ellie, I just want you to be happy, I don’t care who your with, I mean I want you to be with me, but I want you to be happy and not feel pressured about anything. You know I love you with all my heart, but I’m not selfish and I care if your happy and I know you love Gerard that’s why I wanted you to at least try with Gerard, if not, I’m always here.” he was sincere and I loved that about him.
“you know Frank ever since what happened with Darren I became too afraid to go into anything further with you…” I said shyly I felt so dirty after what Darren did to me and I felt like Frank didn’t deserve some filthy person like me.
“you mean…”
“I felt you wouldn’t want me anymore…sexually.” I blushed.
“Oh Ellie, I’ve been wanting to make love to you for the longest time but I wanted to respect your wishes when you said you wanted to wait. I’m still really attracted to you. Darren’s a bastard but I still love you to death.”
“you still want me?”
“of course.” he sad lifting my chin and kissing my lips softly.
“I know in my heart that I love you Frank.”
“I know Ellie, and I love you too but still you should try to ease Gerard and his love for you.”
“yeah…your right.” I sighed knowing what a pain it was going to be.
Frank started kissing me again softly, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me on top of him. We kept kissing as he rubbed his hands up and down my back as I had my fingers running through his hair just enjoying each others lips and close contact, soon falling asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
no they did not make love, (filthy minds ;P) So whats going to happen now? Frank still loves Ellie but Gerard also loves Ellie; who will she end up choosing? What about the baby? (Ellie is still pregnant during all this if you remember correctly) and the band is getting busy. What about Darren? Why hasn’t he died yet!!?? *sigh* only time will tell dearies. Stay tuned. Rate and message please! (I need more friends). Lol --- Disaster Darling :X