Best I Never Had

She was the best i never had

NORMAL POV

It was 6am and I was fully awake,I couldn't sleep until 3am or so because of what happened between me and Cameron,his presence next to me made me hard to hold myself to stayed in his arms and kissed him again but I knew that would be wrong. I carefully got out of the blanket and stood up as I saw Cameron still sleeping I walked in silence towards the door. I opened the door carefully and shut the door with a little "click" sounds,I didn't want to wake him or anyone as I walked through the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal and poured some milk into the glass for myself before I heard some footsteps and it was Amelia.
"Good morning! Wow,you wake up early. Where's Cam?" asked her as I ran towards her and burried my face in her arms before I started sobbing. She looked up to me with her confused looks and asked me what happened. We took a sit as she told me to take a sip of my milk before I started telling her about what happened last night between Cameron and me.
"So you guys kissed each other last night?"
"Yes...and I-I know that's wrong.." I sobbed.
"There's nothing wrong with a love between you two. Both you and him were holding your feelings to each other and last night you two couldn't hold it anymore." said Amelia as she smiled and rubbed my back.
"He doesn't love me,he never told me so." I added.
"It only the matter of time. I'm sure you two will find a way if you and him were meant to be together." Amelia said as I wiped my tears when suddenly Eric came in to the kitchen and gave Amelia a morning peck,I envy them sometimes. They looked really cute together.
"Bree,you okay?" asked Eric noticing my red and puffy eyes.
"I'm okay,just a little insomnia attacks. But I'm perfectly fine." I grinned as Eric grabbed his bowl of cereal and we shared some quality time with each other as everybody woke up,from the look of Eric,David,and Wes they seemed really happy to start their first tour. We talked about some stuffs and laughed before Cameron came in and there's this awkward moment between me and Cam. I hope nobody noticed this cause I told Amelia to kept it as secret between the three of us before Eric came earlier.
"Morning guys!" Cam said as he took a sip of his milk and everybody answered him with a simple morning greets,including me. After breakfast the boys continued packing their stuffs for tour and a few minutes later Brian came with the van that they will use for the tour,Brian was TDF tour manager and he will joined TDF for tour.
"I can't find my socks!" David said in panic as I laughed. Turned out eric already put his socks inside david's sneakers that he will be wearing. David was the baby of the band and everyone loved to make fun of him. Everyone from AFTW also came to say goodbye and good luck to their pals. There are JC,Donny,Chris and ofcourse John. Vany was also there with them as she walked towards Wes and they shared a romantic kiss and everybody started yelling at them.
"You guys ready?" asked Brian from the driver seat. As Wes re-checked the stuffs and showed his thumb to Brian. David was gathered with his pals from AFTW as they gave david a friendly hug,while Eric can't stop saying "I'm gonna miss you so bad" to Amelia as She gave him a light kiss on his lips just to shut him down,as for Wes he and Vany hugged each other like they don't want to be separated from that position. I couldn't help myself to smiled when I saw each and everyone of them.

CAMERON POV

I didn't know what to do,I never thought that a kiss would make us became so awkward towards each other. Seeing Eric and Wes with their girlfriends made me kind of envy,I wish I could hug Brianna and kissed her like they did to their girls. I couldn't stop starring at Brianna's back. I kinda had this urge to ran towards her and hugged her back as someone tapped my shoulder.
"Starring again,huh?" Amelia said with Eric stood next to her holding her hand.
"Dude,go for her." Eric said as he pushed my back. I started to walk nervously towards her as she turned around and looked straight to me awkwardly.
"Bree...about last night..I-I.." I stuttered like an idiot infront of her.
"Good luck,Cam! You're gonna be a superstar!" Brianna said as she gave me a peck. I was kinda surprised of what she did. I took the guts to hold her hands as I noticed that everyone was looking at me and Brianna,Brianna seems surprised for what I did.
"Bree,I'll make everything right for us once I get back home to you." I said as she started to shed a tear and I hugged her tight and kissed the top of her head.
"I'll be waiting for you." She smiled as I wiped her tears and everyone started teasing us and Brian started yelling at us saying that we wont make it to the venue if we didn't leave right now. As me,David,Eric and Wes entered the Van we turned down the window shade and waved to everyone but my eyes were locked to Brianna as she stared at me and waved her hands with her beautiful smile that will always glued in my mind.

NORMAL POV

3 months have passed since Cameron off for tour,I missed him more and more everyday. Even though Cameron and I started losing our communication as him and his band growth they couldn't contact us that much cause they need to keep their privacy from the fangirls. It was hard for me to put my mind off from him sometimes I cried the whole night because I missed him so much but I tried to hide it from Amelia and Vany,I tried to be strong and wait for him to came back to me as his promised. It was 10pm in Virginia and the wind is kinda cold,I looked up to the sky all I see was dark cloud covering the moon. I grabbed my coat and my bag and took a walk to the park hoping that he'll surprised me the way he used to. I started crying again once I took a sit on the park bench as the memories between me and him crawled in my mind. I could feel the rain is coming down so I decided to walked back home before the rain is getting hard. When I was about to walked acrossed the zebra cross I heard my phone rang as I pulled my phone and answered it.
"Amelia? What's wrong?" I said as I walked.
"Where are you,dummy?! I just got a phone call from them! They're going back home tomorrow!" Amelia said excited. I was smiling wide when she told me that and I felt like running to the house as I continued walking something hit me hard as I fell down to the ground,I lied on the asphalt and I felt something warm pouring from my head as my sight became reddish. I felt numb and everything went black.

CAMERON POV

it has been 3 months and I can't wait to come back home and tell her about my feelings,Eric just called Amelia and told her that we're going home tomorrow. I could imagine her smile in my mind when she knew that I'll came back. I wanted to tell her myself but I needed to get back to the stage for the last song,yeah I'll be singing "Best I Never Had" as we officially ended the tour.
The crowd go wild as they demanded an encore as much as I wanted to did it I have to got off the stage and leave the venue if I wanted to arrive early in the morning in Virginia. As I got off the stage I saw Brian looks shocked as he kept talking on the phone with someone. I never saw him like that during this tour as David decided to ask him whats up I went to the dressing room to changed my wet shirt. After I finished changing I stepped out of the dressing room and walked towards Brian,David,Wes and Eric. They all looked so sad and bummed.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Listen cam....it's Brianna..she..." Eric said as he shed a tear and I knew this wasn't a good news.
"What happened with her?" I asked as calmed as possible.
"Amelia just called and she said Brianna got an accident..she was injured pretty bad and everyone rushed to the hospital right now." explained Brian as my knees weakened and I fell down.
"Cam,don't worry. She'll be fine. We'll make it there as fast as we could by the van. Come on.." David said as he helped me stood up and tears started streaming down on my cheeck. God,this can't be happening.

AT THE HOSPITAL

I ran through the hospital alley followed by Brian,Wes,David and Eric and I found Amelia,Vany and all of aftw boys there.
"Cameron...." Amelia ran towards me and hugged me as she bursted out in tears,
"How is she?!" I asked as everyone looked down in silent. I couldn't stand this situation. Wes walked towards Vany and hugged her tight as I heard her whisper between her sobbed.
"Bree has gone."
My world turned upside down when I heard that word came out. Amelia hugged me tighter as I started crying in her arms. I felt something stabbed me hard in my chest and made a painful hole in it. She's the best I never had.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like it :)