Status: Will update when I can! And please don't be a silent reader!

Dear God

Chapter 10- Melissa

When our father told us that we were going to be joining them on tour, I looked over at Jamie and saw that she had a huge smile on her face. No doubt I had one too. Looking back at the adults, I saw that they were talking to the doctor.

"Melissa?" I heard Jamie call to me.

Looking over at her, I saw that she had gotten out of her bed. Scooting over, I lifted the blanket and made room for her.

"What is it, Jamie?" I said ti her.

Even though she is much more stronger and fearless then I, the things that Ben and Donna did to us killed it to almost duct.

"What if they are like Ben and Donna?" she whispered to me.

I looked down at my twin and ordered her to look me in the eye.

"Jamie, they are not like those fuckers. They are our parents.Look at what happened when they found out what happened to us and when they found out that we are there long lost daughters. They will love us. I'm sure of it."

Jamie looked at me before nodding her head a bit hesitant. Smiling at her, I grabbed the control and turned the t.v. on. Fuse popped up and, what do you know, 'Beast and the Harlot' came on. My twin and I laughed, which caught the attention of the adults.

"What's so funny?" Johnny asked as he laid down by our feet.

Instead of answering, Jamie pointed at the t.v.. They all turned to look at it and laughed as well. As the day wore on, the guys, our uncle's and aunts told us about themselves. Zacky and Gena has a 15 year old boy named James. Val and Matt has twin boys, Alex and Chris. Jamie interrupted them and asked if twin run in the family, which earned another laugh and a possibly. Johnny and Lacey hast three girls. Amber, who is 3, Lilith, who is 5, and Jade who is 10. And another on the way. Looking over at Jamie, I saw that her gaze was on Lacey's stomach and she blurted out 'Your having a boy'. They all were quite before they began to talk.

"I bet $150 that it's not," Zacky said.

"I second that," Matt said.

"I have to agree with the girls on this. Sorry babe," Gena said.

"I go with the guys," Dad said, Val nodding her head, agreeing with him.

"I'm with my babies on this one," Mom said.

"It's settled then," Jamie said," In nine months, we will find out. Lacey, Johnny, if the ultrasound technician asks you if you want to know the sex of the baby, refuse. Say you want it to be a surprise."

"Got it," Johnny said.

I smiled at my twin, knowing already who was going to win the bed. As night fell, the doctor finally came back in and asked out parents to sign some forms. After ten minutes, the doctor shook their hands and turned to us and said," Well young ladies, you're free to go."

As he said that, two nurses came into the room and began to take out all the connections. Jamie and I thanked them and sat us in bed.

"Um, where are our clothes?" I asked.

"Here, we got you some," Matt said as he handed Jamie and I two different bags.

Looking into mine, I saw that there was a blood red shirt and back jeans. Jamie looked over at me and made a face. Nodding I handed her my bag while she handed me hers. Looking into it, I saw a light blue shirt and some light gray jeans.

"Why'd you do that?" Gena asked, confused.

"Mel and I look the same, but have different taste in clothing. She loves light colors and skirts. I love dark colors and on a blue moon, I'll wear a skirt," Jamie said.

"OH," The adults said.

I laughed and got out of bed before heading to the bathroom and quickly changed. Opening the door, Jamie dashed in and closed the door. I giggled a bit before going to get my shoes. As I was just putting them on, Matt's voice cut in.

"You have ink?" he asked, a bit flabbergasted.

"Yup," Jamie said as she came out of the bathroom."

"How? You guys are just fourteen," Johnny said with a shake of his head.

"We have a friend who knows a guys," I answered, looking at the adults.

"Really now," dad said, crossing his tattooed arms across his chest.

"Yes, really. He's like our brother," Jamie said, coping our father.

They looked at each other for a few more minutes before dad said," Alright! Anything else we should know?"

"Well," I said, scratching the back of my head," we already finished school and Jamie and I want to get piercing and we draw and play music alot."

They all looked at us, shocked. Looking at Jamie, I saw that she was smiling.

"You- You already finished school?" Val said, shocked.

"Yup," I said," We went to online school for a while before enrolling into public school. We entered when we were ten and we were already Juniors in high school. We were way ahead of everyone. It's rare to have two ten year old in a high school. So, when we were done, people were shocked."

"Holy shit," Matt only said.

"And you draw too?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. We'll show you guys. We just have to pick them up. If that's okay with you all," I said.

They all agreed and before we knew it, we were walking out of the hospital. Dad had an arm around my shoulders and mom was holding onto Jamie's hand.

"How's the wrist?" Dad asked me.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hurts a bit. But all in all, I'm okay."

Dad smiled back and brought me closer to his side.

"I'm so happy to finally have the two of you back," he whispered into my ear.

I hugged him tighter before letting go. Walking out of the hospital, we all piled into the SUV and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think?

Comment and subscribe please!!