Status: Will update when I can! And please don't be a silent reader!

Dear God

Chapter 13- Brian

"Dude, they're out cold," Jason said.

Looking over at him, I saw that they were looking at the small couch that was in the hotel room. Following his gaze, I smiled when I saw my baby girls sleeping on opposite ends of the couch. Motioning for Matt S. to help me, I brought Melissa into my arms before walking into the room. Placing the girls in one bed, I kissed their foreheads before walking out.

"Dude, you look so fucking happy," Matt said as we walked back into the living room.

"That's cause I am. Fourteen years, Chelle and I were wondering if our daughters are alright and well, wondering if we will ever see them. And now, with them found and back into our lives, I am the happiest man alive," I said to him as we entered the living room.

"Well," he said as he took a seat beside Val," I'm fucking happy to see both of you happy."

"Thank you." Michelle said, smiling at her brother-in-law.

"Hey, have you found out if you really are pregnant?" Val, Chelle's twin sister, asked.

"Not yet. But I do have a pregnancy test in my bag," Chelle said, looking over at her twin.

"You do?" I asked her, confused," Why?"

Michelle looked up at me and smiled before saying," Babe, sex with you is unpredictable."

I looked at her for a while before laughing.

"I guess your right," I said before kissing her.

Chelle kissed back before getting up from her seat and going into the room, no doubt taking the test right now.

"So," Johnny said," what are you going to do if she is?"

I sighed in happiness before answering," I'd be fucking happy. I finally have my little girls back and adding another will be the icing."

"What would you want it to be?" Zacky asked.

"A boy. But if its a girl, well, hell, the more the merrier," I said with a shrug.

The guys and girls all laughed before we all went into some more random conversations. Ten minutes into talking about C.O.D, Michelle came back out with her head down.

"Babe?" I asked as I stood from my seat," What's wrong?"

Chelle still had her head down, and that worried me. Placing a finger under her chin, I lifted her head up and looked her in the eye. What met me were tears. Not tears of sadness, but tears of... Joy.

"Are you..." I got out, not able to finish.

Michelle nodded her head and smiled.

"I'm pregnant."

I looked at her, feeling a fucking shit eating grin spread across my face.

"Holy shit!" I yelled out before pulling her into my arms and picking her up.

Spinning her, I kissed her lips before placing her back down on her own two feet. Looking at the room, I placed my arms around her front as I stood behind her and brought her close to me.

"Congratulations!" Gena said, jumping from her seat and taking Michelle into a tight hug.

All the girls went over to her and brought her into a group hug as the guys came over to me and patted my back.

"Congratulation man," Jason and Matt said to me.

I thanked them all before bringing Michelle back into my arms. After an hour of talking with the guys, they all went back to their own rooms. Closing the door behind Lacey and Johnny, I turned back to Michelle and was suddenly attacked.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe it!" Michelle whispered into my neck.

I tighten my arms carefully around her and said into her hair," I know, babe. I know."

We stayed like that for a while before I felt her shift off me. Taking hold of my hand, we entered the room where the twins were. After changing into our sleep wear, well, Michelle did, I slept in boxers, we laid face to face.

"How do you think the twins will react?" Michelle whispered to me.

I looked over her shoulder to see that they were still sleeping, smiling in their dreams.

"I say, they are going to be happy. Remember that Jamie was smiling when she first told you?" I told her as I looked back into her eyes.

Michelle smiled and nodded before leaning forward and placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you," she whispered to me as she pulled back.

I raised my hand and stocked her cheek.

"I love you, too," I whispered back.

Michelle smiled at me before letting her eyes close. I stared at her while she slept for a while before closing my own. Bringing Chelle closer to my chest, I couldn't help but feel joyous to have my family back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!!

Oh! And I want to run something by you all cause I have another story in mind. This is going to be a Jimmy Father Fic, but it is set after his death. He has a son that he knows about and was going to tell his brothers but he passed. The way the guys find out about Jimmy's son is because he went in when the Avenged boys were looking for a new drummer (I have nothing against Arin!). What do you think?