Status: Will update when I can! And please don't be a silent reader!

Dear God

Chapter 1- Brian

It has been fourteen years.

Fourteen years since our little girls had been kidnapped. Fourteen years in waiting for a response. To know that they are alive and well. The twins were the only babies that Michelle was able to have. They were our miracle babies. Since that day, everything has been different as well as the same. The band is still going strong and all the guys have their own children. Zacky and Gena had a boy right before Chelle got pregnant. His name is James (named after Jimmy as well) Baker who's 15 and he's a little shit like his father and can also play. Johnny finally grew the balls to marry Lacey and they had three little girls. Jade, who is 10, Lilith, who is 5, and Amber, who is 3. Matt and Val had twin boys ( I guess twins run in the family or something) Alex and Chris, who are thirteen.

Right now, were are all in my living room, going over the tour that was coming up in three days. On the day that my babies birthday.

"So. It's settled then. The kids stay with their grand parents and the girls go on tour with us," Matt said.

"Sir yes sir!" Alex and Chris both said, saluting their father.

Matt chuckled and rolled his eyes while shaking his head.

"Mama, I want some juice," Lilith said, coming into the room.

"Alright. Let's get you some juice," Lacey said as she got up from Johnny's lap.

"Dude," Zacky said when Lacey left the room, "it looks like your planing to get her pregnant again."

"Well," Johnny said before trailing off.

"Holy shit, don't tell me she's already pregnant," I said.

"A month. We're hoping that it's a boy this time," Johnny said, a wistful smile on his face.

The whole room erupted into laughter and cheers.

Johnny and Lacey weren't planing on having kids, but when Jade came, they wanted at least three more. Looking over at Chelle, I saw that she was looking at her twin sisters boys, Alex and Chris.

"What's wrong, babe," I asked her as I brought her closer to my side.

Chelle sighed into my chest before answering.

"I just miss them so fucking much," she whispered to me.

She didn't have to say who. I already knew who she meant. Taking her hands in mine, I raised them face up and traced the tattoos that were on both wrists. Chelle and I got the names of our daughters tattooed on us a year into the search of our babies. We never got anything. No information and nobody knew their whereabouts. Then, they just stopped looking. But Chelle and I, along with the rest of the guys, never gave hope up. Every year for thirteen, almost fourteen years in three days, we had have a little get together and celebrated their birthday.

"Alright," Matt said, interrupting all conversation that was going on in the room," Our first show is going to be in Seattle, Washington. We leave tomorrow and have three shows there. Have five days off, then we hit the road again. Got it?"

"Got it," We all said.

"Bri," Chelle said.

I looked down at her. "Yeah baby?"

"Is it strange to feel as if we're going to meet someone who will impact our life in a great way?" she asked.

I pondered on her question for a few minutes. Is it? After a while, I finally answered her.

"No. I don't think it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god! what the change going to be? Stay tuned!

Please comment and Subscribe! Remember, for every comment on this story or any other of my stories (check them out!) I'll update!