Status: Will update when I can! And please don't be a silent reader!

Dear God

Chapter3-Brian

I saw them go down before anyone else.

For some reason, through out the entire concert, I couldn't keep my eyes off those two girls. Not in a perverted way, but as if I knew them. Matt was just singing the beginning of Dear God and they went down. Dropping my guitar on the ground, I jumped off stage and jumped the barrier.

"What happened?" I heard on of the securities say as he approched me.

"I don't know. They just went down," I said with a shake of my head.

"Let's get them to the dressing room," I heard Jason Berry say.

I nodded my head and slipped my arms under the one that was wearing the white Nightmare tee. Jason took hold of the other one and the crowed parted for us. As if I was God or something. As I was walking, the girl in my arms moved and snuggled closer to me and she sighed as if she was happy. As I walked, it felt as if I had already held this girl once before. Entering the dressing room, the girls quieted down and turned to us.

"Oh my God! What happened?!" Val asked in a frantic tone.

"They just dropped," I said as I placed the girl in my arms down.

I looked over at Jason and saw that he was placing the other in the couch that was once oocupied by the girls. Standing in the middle, I looked back and forth between them and saw that they were twins. I also noticed that they had something around their neck. I was about to reach over and see what it was when Matt came in.

"Brian, we have to get back out there," he said.

I nodded and told the girls to keep an eye on them.

*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~~*~*

We were all just coming back for the signing when I saw that the girls were all outside, waiting for us.

"I thought you were keeping an eye on them," I said as I kissed Michelle.

"They were dead asleep. So we left them there and came to watch the show," Lacey said.

"Oh," was all I said.

We stayed where we were for a few more minutes, talking to fans and taking pictures before going back to the dressing room. We were about a dozen or more feet away from the door when drumming and piano playing hit our ears.

"Do you hear that?" I asked, silencing them all.

"It sounds like... Fiction," Zacky said, looking at all of us.

We all looked at each other before following the music. When we did, we were all in front of the instrument storage room. I placed my hand on the door knob and hesitated for a few seconds before opening the door. We all peered in and saw that the girl with the white tee was on the piano and the other was on the drum kit, beating away. I looked at the guys and there mouths were open. No doubt I was doing the same thing. They kept on playing until the end and when it was down, I couldn't contain myself. I raised my hands and began to clam. That startled both girls. They jumped from where they were and looked over at us.

"Oh, sorry. We didn't mean to do this, but we could't contain ourselves," the girl in the black tee said.

"No worries. It was fucking epic," Johnny said.

The girls smiled at us before stepping away from the instruments. I walked forward and introduced my self.

"I'm Brian."

"I'm Matt."

"Johnny"

"Zacky."

"Val and my twin sister Michelle," the girls said.

"Lacey and this is Gena."

We all shook hands and the girls smiled at us.

"Hey! It's really great to meet you. Your our idol. I'm Jamie and this is my twin sister, Melissa."

When she introduced themselves, I heard Michelle's intake of breath.

"Cool," I said, still shell shock. Could it be them?" IUm, I wanted to know, what's that around your neck?"

"Oh, you mean this?" The other, Melissa, said as she pulled out a simple chain and hanging on it, a bolt.

I heard Michelle choke back a sob and I tried to keep my tears at bay.

"Yeah, that," I croaked.

"We really don't know. All I know is that when Ban and Donna tried to take them off when we were babies, we cried as if we were being abused or something," Jamie said.

"Who're Ben and Donna?" Matt asked.

"Our parents. But we know that we are not their children. We look nothing like them," Melissa said.

"Yup. We look better," Jamie said, smirking a smirk that was my own.

"How old are you guys?" Gena asked them.

"We turned fourteen today," They both said.

Looking down at Chelle, I saw that she had tears running down her face. Looking back at the twin girl, I saw that they noticed.

"Hey," Jamie said, walking towards us,"What's wrong?"

I looked down at Michelle and saw that she was looking back and froth between Jamie and Melissa.

"It's nothing," Michelle choked out.

Jamie gave her a raised brow and brought her hands to her unknown mothers cheeks.

"Don't cry," Jamie said," today is a happy day."

"Why is it a happy day?" Michelle asked her, placing her hand on top of Jamie's.

Jamie removed one hand from under Michelle's and placed it on her stomach.

"Because your pregnant," Jamie told her with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about this! it was a short day yesterday at school so I didn't get to finish it.

Comment and Subscribe please!
Each comment result's into a new story!