Status: Will update when I can! And please don't be a silent reader!

Dear God

Chapter7-Brian

It has been about thirteen hours since the girls had been admitted and the test results came back. I am fucking happy to say that they came back positive. Right now, Michelle and I were the only ones in the room. They guys and girls all agreed to give us privacy with our daughters. Jamie was still knocked out, but Melissa had tears running down her face. After we told her what happened and how we sent authorities all around to find them, she broke down. Michelle had her in her arms and they were both crying. Right now, I was sitting on Jamie's bed, stroking her hair. I kept doing that and then, suddenly stopped. I saw her eyes shifting and then, they snapped open. she looked straight at me and smiled. Before I knew what was going on, she shot up and brought me into a tight hug.

"Daddy," she whispered into my neck.

When that one word left her mouth, I felt tears fill my eyes and I held on her tighter. I kept my hold on her before we pulled back. She looked over where Michelle was still holding onto Melissa.

"Mommy?" Jamie called out in a soft tone.

Michelle lifted her head and looked over at us. Her eyes went wide and I saw that fresh tears came. Michelle stood up and took three quick steps to the other bed and brought Jamie into a hug. They stayed like that for a few more minutes before pulling away.

"How do you know? We didn't tell you yet," Michelle said.

Jamie looked at both of us before saying," I met Uncle Jimmy."

When she said that, Michelle and I looked at each other before looking back at Jamie.

"You met Jimmy? How?" I asked.

Jamie nodded.

"Yeah. I was in Limbo and he was their. He said that he's my and Melissa's guardian angel. He told me that he is looking over all the kids and to tell Johnny's little girls and Melissa and I to keep chasing Stallion Ducks."

I just stared at her, shocked. She was in Limbo? She was about to die? The distress must have shown on my face because Jamie said.

"I am sorry that I almost left."

"Oh sweetie, don't be," Michelle said.

Jamie nodded before looking over at her twin. I looked over at Melissa and saw that she had already gone to sleep. Jamie looked back at us and smile. I smiled back, finally happy to know that we had our daughters back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerr*

I hope you like.

Comment and subscribe