Unbound The Wild Ride

Same Old Shit

Me and Kirin walked into the school with big smirks on our faces. We had pulled off the greatest prank of all time on a certain little faggot. The faggot? A certain Jonathan Seward, aka the brown-nosing gnome. He'd had it coming to him all summer long, and we had finally gotten our chance yesterday.

You see, Johnny and I have had this bet since the beginning of the summer. Whoever gets tired of all the pranking first, and outwardly displays it loses the bet. The loser has to do the other person's homework for the first quarter and they have to give up their favorite thing for a month. For him, its his bass. With me however, its getting to spend time with the guys. But enough about that.

"Sam! Over here!"

I looked up to see Zacky's little brother Matthew calling me over. I smiled and sat down beside him, Kirin sitting on the other side. We sat and chatted for a while, until the teacher yelled at us and told us to shut up.

Halfway though the lesson, the door flew open and low and behold, who should walk in but Johnny? After a short lecture from the teacher on timeliness, he came to sit in the only available seat, which just had to be behind me. Sitting still while somebody is sitting behind you throwing paper balls at your head is not easy.

I kept glancing at the clock, wondering how the hell I was going to put up with this all year. With minutes to go before the bell rang, I felt something slick and wet running down my arm. Looking down, I saw a huge spitball sliding down my arm. When I looked back at Johnny, he was doing his homework, but there was a huge grin on his face. I had a half a mind to turn around and slap him, but I didn't, knowing he would take it as giving up the bet. There was no way I was going to let that happen.

Kirin had to run to catch up with me after class, because I had hightailed it out of the room as soon as the bell rang. She stopped beside me, panting.

"Damn. What crawled up your ass all of a sudden?" she asked.

"Do I really even need to answer that?" I asked, nodding to the two figures walking towards us. Matthew and Johnny were casually talking when they stopped beside my locker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is the first chapter of my new story, Unbound. Contrary to the beginning, Samantha/ Riley does end up with Zacky. It just happens later on. Much later.