Unbound The Wild Ride

Stupidity At Its Best

"Riles, get up! We have to get ready to go!"

I groaned as somebody began jumping up and down on my bed. I rolled over...and landed on the floor. Looking up, I saw Kirin smiling down at me from my bed.

"Man, couldn't you have let me sleep in? It's...4:30 in the freaking morning!"

"Well too bad! We have to get dressed because the boys are on their way over here. Now get up or I'll let Johnny rape you," she said.

I shot up and glared at her, but was distracted by somebody opening my door. My brother was standing there smirking at us.

"Too late, they're already here."

"Fuuuck!!!" I yelled.

I jumped up and ran over to my closet and pulled out some random clothes and throwing them on.

"How do you do that?" Kirin asked me.

"Do what?" I asked as I put on some eyeliner.

"Pull out a random outfit and make it look good."

I turned around and looked at her with a confused expression.

"Honestly? I have no idea."

Grabbing my bag, I ran out of the room and down the stairs. The guys were all outside waiting in the two cars we were taking. Sure, me and Kirin could drive, but only if a responsible adult was around. I love my brother to death, but he is the exact opposite of responsible.

Once I made it outside, I realized that my brother and Jimmy were the ones driving, at least on the way there anyway. Jimmy's car was packed with luggage and there were two seats left in my brothers car. Zacky was sitting shotgun while Johnny sat in the backseat glaring up at us.

"Throw your bags into Jimmy's car," Brian called as he locked up the house.

I did as I was told and waited as Kirin slid into the backseat, sparing me the trouble of having to sit next to the Hell Child.

The next two hours were spent listening to the radio and singing along like idiots. We all had decent voices, so it sounded like a miniature choir in the car. After a while, I passed out on Kirin's shoulder from sleep deprivation.

------------------------------- 2 hours later ------------------------------------------

I woke up and looked around with a dazed expression on my face. This is definitely not my bedroo, or my brothers car. Where the hell am I? Through the bedroom wall, I could hear FUSE playing on a TV. Getting up. I shuffled into the bathroom that connected the two bedrooms, finally realizing where I was. I glanced in the mirror as I walked by it, letting out a quiet sigh as I say my eyeliner had smeared down my face in streaks below my eyes.

There was a creaking noise as somebody walked towards the bathroom. Turning around, I walked right into Zacky.

"We have a bad habit of bumping into each other don't we?" he asked jokingly.

I just nodded my head as my pulse pounded in my ears from being startled.

"Riles? Are you okay? You look kinda pale."

Again, I just nodded in response.

"Are you sure you're okay? Why aren't you talking to me?" he asked, putting on his sad puppy face.

I licked my lips as I tried hard not to smile.

"I'm just hungry...and tired still. That's all," I said calmly.

Zacky didn't seem very convinced by that, so I walked around him and jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"To the food my noble steed!" I cried out.

Zacky chuckled and shook his head before walking out my bedroom door and down the hallway to the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is the third part of this. Not much, but it works. This is more of a filler chapter I think. May or may not have more up this week, depends on if I get any time to write anything.