The White Wolf And the Abandoned Changeling.

Chapter One

~Sierra..He called me Sierra, but why can't I remember anything else?~She thought as she got ready to leave.
It had already been a week, and the wolf had been right. While she was outside one day, cleaning up the few arrow shafts and bow she had from what ever life she had before, she saw a pack of wild wolfs running around, she being just out of their
sight. Now she was ready to leave. She pulled on the over coat of rabbit fur and soft fur boots, and walked outside, looking out into the snow covered valley. Somewhere in the mountains of Wolf territory, she guessed. Funny how she remembered about the many Shifter tribes, and about the small country that she was in, but nothing else but her name.
No, just A name. It was just something a wolf shifter had said, or more or less, some other kind of shifter. He had wings of an eagle, body of a wolf, seven drifting tails, and he moved with the grace of a snake. Although his animal form had shocked her, his human green eyes stayed on her mind.
~Who is he.. what is he~ She thought as she stepped outside and took a breath of the cool air.
She picked up the bow and arrows, wiping off the small traces of snow from their feathers. A small dagger lay at her hip, the hilt resembling smooth bone, and carved with runic patterns. The blade was a soft blue and razor sharp, the arrow barbs mirroring them. The bow's frame was a soft golden color. She cast the bow and arrows over her shoulder, picked up the leather bags of supplies, and started walking.
~If only I had a guide, I don't know where to go. All I know is that I'm somewhere in the wolf territory, in the mountains. I don't even know WHO I am for that matter~ She sighed.
In the distance, a hunting bird screeched , and Sierra keeps on walking over the hills, trying to figure out who she is.
~A name, just a name, am I human? Am I shifter? If I am, what type.~
The sun glistened off the snow, forcing Sierra to squint, but she kept moving . A shiver went down her spine as she felt for not the first time, a pare of eyes watching her. She gripped the dagger hilt at her hips a bit more tightly.
~Where is he?~the sound of distant animal calls unnerved her. Sierra went from wondering who or what the wolf shifter was, to where he was, her savior. She remembered the feeling of bliss when his voice spoke to her.
~Get it together, he is just an animal!~ her thoughts turned sour. In her travels, she saw many animals. Wolfs and foxes watching from the shadows. Rabbits and other small animals scurrying through the underbrush, and birds and insects darting between trees as the land went from snowy mountain tops to deep, livid forest. She keeps her eyes opened, looking at each detail of every animal, but she keeps trying to spot a white wolf. Rare as they are in this territory, the ones she saw wore no wings.
~Eagle wings, energy tails, and snake reflexes~ The more she thought of him, the more she drove herself to find him, to learn his name, and to find out why he, an animal, saved her.
~I will find him, I swear it~ she told herself.

~Where is my peace?~ he thought angrily. ~I was perfectly fine on my own, this this.. this stupid useless girl just had to show up!~ He kept following her, keeping far back away enough so she is on her own, but staying close enough that his presence warned danger to stay away. He tried to stay animal minded as he kept to this task, but this morning, he couldn't help his human nature to admire how attractive she was. She had a small but strong body, long black hair trailing down to the small of her back, and deep violet eyes. And he couldn't help his eyes from going over her curves hidden under all the clothing she had on.
~What am I doing? I shouldn't be looking at her like this, but then again, she does have a nice body, even if it isn't made for the wild~ he snickered ~wait, stop, why am I even doing this? I'm acting childish, just protect her, forget about her nice ass and move on. Father would be shamed.~ a shiver went down his back as he dashed forward to follow her as she disappeared around a turn.

After a week, the pare came to a water fall overlooking a small lake. Sierra let her gear fall to the ground with a deep thud, and ran her hands through the water, smiling at the warmth from the unseen spring. The wolf stayed in the shadows, eyes trained on her, ears twitching all around for any small sound.
~What is she up to?~ He watches, perfectly still, as she sets her weapons down along side the supplies and slips off the outer cloths, the curves he started to like were brought out clearer as she stood in a simple shirt and light pants. He forced himself to look away as she started stripping out of this, and he only turned back when he heard a splash.

He watched her, neck deep in water, swim around a bit before going under the water fall and disappearing, the mist of the falls making her unseen to anyone that wasn't already watching her. At first, the only sound from the forest was a couple of branches snapping. The wolf ignored it until he felt a wave of heat hit him, and he knew what was coming.
~You have got to be kidding me, of all the times to attack, it had to be while she was naked, two minutes ago would have been fucking fine~ he thought, and started to shift.

Sierra stayed under the falls, relaxed in the warm pounding on her soar muscles. She kept thinking of the wolf, and where he was. She was about to swim out of the falls when an enormous tree started to fall with horrid creaking and groaning. The massive thing hit the cliff above her, sending down branches and rocks. Sierra, startled, looked towards the shore. The wolf was now in human form, facing a blue tiger with long black fangs. Her eyes went back to the wolf as her mind started to panic.
~What the hell is that? Is it after me? How long has it been following me? Oh, sweet Animal Gods, help~ she thought, then noticed she was in the water.
“I could really go for some cloths right about now.” she whispered, and looked back at the wolf in human form. She thought her mind was playing tricks on her, then remembered each shifter had a demi form, half animal, half human. His human form was there, but he had the tails, all swinging around each other, wings half spread, sprouting out his back. His short black hair was now shoulder length and pure white, wolf ears poked out the top, and he had claws and fangs. His soft green eyes now glowed like his amber eyes, and the swords he had in each hand were also glowing. He turned and looked at her sideways, making her turn a bright red, and spoke. Somehow, through all the tension and danger, he smiled shyly and said with great humor in his voice.
“You asked me what my name was?” he paused, “ it's Scorn.”
Before she could respond, Scorn lashed out at the tiger with quick, lightning fast blows. As the tiger swatted back, he blacked each attack with graceful fluid motions, each movement seamed trained into him through out his life, and now Scorn looked bored. He spun around the tiger and kicked its side, sending it more into the clearing. The tiger, righting itself, gave a blood thirsty roar, its dull red eyes blazing up a bit, and a dark green fire sprouting at each paw. Scorn just sighed, holding the swords loosely, their tips barley scrapping the ground.

Sierra, still chin deep in water, watched in horror as the tiger jumped into the air, and came down aiming for Scorn. At the last moment, just as the tiger landed on the wolf, Sierra let out a cry as Scorn, instead of blocking the attack, sank both swords halfway into the ground, with a cloud of smoke lifting up all around him. As the smoke cleared, Sierra saw that Scorn was on his knees, hands on each hilt of his swords, muttering to himself. The tiger was still trying to get at him, but the attempt was useless, a cage of rock spires encircled it, too close for a single flaming paw to get through. Scorn stood up, pulled the swords lose,and, with more amusement then power in his eyes, turned towards Sierra. He had to laugh at her astonishment,
"What? you've never seen a near death experience?" He turned serious "Stop gaping at me like a newborn and get dressed." He turned his back to her, slipping a sword into the leather strap on his back. As she got dressed, she noticed that he wore barely anything in this form. His torso was bare except the leather strap, and a few necklaces. His arms, strong with muscle, were bare, along with his feet. Light, loose pants, covered his legs. tattoos and war scars covered every inch of his light bronze flesh.
♠ ♠ ♠
>>>>Incomplete<<<<