‹ Prequel: Breathe For Me
Status: Updated often.

Finding You

Five.

The next morning, I woke up around 11 a.m. to the feeling of fingertips softly running over the middle of my back. I sighed softly, turning just my head to the side to see Oliver sitting up, criss-crossed, on the bed with a heartbroken expression on his face. My tank top was pushed up, revealing most of my back. He was staring at my back where his fingertips were grazing over.

"I....... am so sorreh, Noelle." He spoke softly, still staring at my back. Confusion washed over me as I sat up slowly, groaning quietly as pain shot up through my back.

"Fuck, what the hell?" I muttered, getting up off the bed. "What are you sorry for?" I questioned, walking to the bathroom. His eyes followed every step I took. I turned my back to the mirror, lifting up my shirt, gasping at the site. A bruise stretched across the middle of my back from where he pushed me into the dresser. At the time, it didn't feel like he pushed me that hard, but I didn't bruise easily.

I sighed, letting my shirt fall down to cover me back up. I shut the bathroom door, did my morning business, brushed my teeth and everything, then walked back out. I sat down on the bed in front of him on my knees, leaning over with my hands on either of his thighs so my face was close to his.

"Oliver Scott Sykes. Calm down. You were drunk. I'm fine. It will heel soon, anyways, okay? Don't worry about it. Just don't ever get that drunk again." I placed one hand on his cheek, wiping away a fallen tear.

Honestly, I was a bit scared of him now, but seeing him shed tears over this broke my heart. I have never seen him cry and I didn't like it.

"I shouldn't have went out and drank any ways. I'm so sorreh. I swear, it'll never happen again, Elle. I swear." He sniffled, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. I moved myself carefully so I was sitting in his lap and made him wrap his arms around me.

"Oli, don't worry about it. I am fine. I know you didn't do it on purpose." He nodded his head, resting it on my shoulder after, carefully tightening his grip on me.

"I love yeh." He mumbled into my shoulder. I tensed up, my heart beat faster than ever, my breath caught in my throat. I wasn't sure if I heard him right.

"W-what?" I whispered, trying to get my breathing back to normal. I never thought the day would come where we would actually say we loved each other. Of course. I knew I loved him. Even if he hurt me, no matter what, I did love him. It was just scary saying it;scary hearing it come from him.

"I said I love yeh, Noelle. Why do yeh think I came teh find yeh? I'm crazy about yeh. I need yeh." His lips pressed against my own before I could even respond. It's not like I knew what to say anyways.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. We pulled away after a few minutes and rested our foreheads together, both our eyes closed.

"I love you, too, Oliver."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, i know it's short, get over it. :DDDDD JK.
I will do my best to make the next chapter longer.
Like I said, I know where I want the story to go, it's just difficult getting it there.
But I think it's going good so far. I have an idea for the next chapter already :D
COMMENTS DECIDE HOW FAST I UPDATE.
okay.
and if you haven't followed theadventuresofbmth.tumblr.com yet, I will kill your babies.
wow, that was unnecessary. I am sorry.
But seriously.
okay bye.