‹ Prequel: Breathe For Me
Status: Updated often.

Finding You

Eight.

"Noelle, yeh need teh stop runnin' from meh." Oli said softly.

We were back at mine and Liam's apartment alone, while he went to sort some other stuff out that I had no idea about. I was sitting on my bed in nothing but a towel, trying to dry my hair with another towel.

I nodded, setting the towel down in my lap, sniffling lightly. "I know I do. I'm sorry. I'm just...... scared..." I sighed, picking at a loose thread on the towel. I knew it was pretty bad if he used my full name. I hurt him, I knew that, and it killed me.

He didn't say anything else as he peeled his shoes off and his tuxedo jacket. He looked damn good in a tux. He placed them down on top of his duffel bag then sat down beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He burried his face in my neck, sighing heavily.

"Just come back teh England with meh for a while, alright? I miss yeh. So does the guys." He whispered, kissing my neck lightly.

I turned my head slightly to look at him and simply nodded. His lips stretched into a smile before plating their selves on mine. I turned more toward him, throwing my arms around his neck. He went to pull away, but I wouldn't let him. I knew what I wanted and I was determined to get it.

I slowly started moving up onto the bed, making sure my towel didn't fall. With our lips still attached, he followed me up further on the bed, laying me back. I sneakily pulled the towel from around my and dropped it on the floor.

Oliver pulled away, staring down at me, at my face. "Are yeh sure?"

All I did was nod and pull him back down to kiss him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we stepped off the plane, I was yanked away from Oli. Matt started spinning us as he hugged me tightly. I clung onto him tightly, hoping he wouldn't drop me.

"Matt!!" I laughed. He let me down with a huge smile on his face and hugged me properly.

"Sorreh, i missed yeh. Aye, don't go runnin' away again, yeah?" He laughed, ruffling my hair. I shook my head and fixed my hair back before giving all the guys a big hug. I joined Oli again after.

"I'm not. I've realized a lot of things lately and you won't be getting rid of me for a while." I smiled up at Oli, getting on my toes to kiss him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And this.." Oli said, kicking the door to my old room in his flat open, "Is the guest room, which yeh will not be stayin' in from now on."

He smirked, dropping my bags to the floor, then swept me up, running into our room and dropped me onto the bed. He crawled ontop of me and gave me a kiss.

"I love yeh, silleh bird. Yeh won't fly away from meh this time."
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers, I've deleted the other chapters and just decided this would be the end.
this story went no where that I wanted it to go. i don't know what happened. but I'm very unhappy with it, so it's done.
But I have the Matt Nicholls story still going and it's going way better than I thought it would. So go read it.
Thank you.