‹ Prequel: He Could Be the One
Status: (Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster this story will be updated.

Wish You Were Here

Can't Stop Loving You

I sat quietly in the back lounge of The Party Scene tour bus as the rest of the band, plus crew members, partied it up in the front lounge, celebrating the last day of our month long tour with Hey Monday. I looked through my phone and couldn't help but want to cry. All the pictures I had of me and Jonathan brought back so many memories. I was soon startled out of my daze when the door to the back lounge opened.
"There you are," smiled Cassadee Pope. "what are you doing back here missy? Party's up front."
I returned her smile weakly. "I'm not really in the mood."
She sighed and sat down next to me. "This about 'he who shall not be named'?"
I sighed and nodded. "Today makes it two months since I last saw him."
Cassadee hugged me and placed her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Sevie."
I shook my head. "It's not your fault."
"I still feel bad though. From everything you told me about him during this tour, he seems like the legit perfect guy for you. That day he was over at Jack's house, he was uber sweet but then Gaskarth showed up and..."
"All hell broke loose?" I asked, interrupting her.
She nodded. "Oh yea, you have no idea."
I giggled and placed my head on top of hers. "Wahh I'm gonna miss ya Cassadee."
"I'm gonna miss you too best fran. Don't worry though we'll see each other soon, I know it."
"Alright, we better."
Cassadee then stood up and pulled me up along with her. "Now come on, let's go get our party on before we say goodbye."
I sighed and smiled. "Okay fine."
She smiled back and pulled me out of the back lounge and towards the front of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's like super short.
It is the first chapter after all.
Other chapters will be longer i promise.

Please comment :3 <3