‹ Prequel: He Could Be the One
Status: (Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster this story will be updated.

Wish You Were Here

One And The Same

Sevie's POV
It sucked that my time in Towson was at it's end, but it was time for me to head back to Texas to my own family. I was pretty happy to have met up with the rest of the band a day before leaving. Axel, Faith, and I filled them in on everything that had happened. From the show, to my friendly break up with Zack, to even Alex's sudden change. That was the hardest for them adjust too. I didn't blame them. I had a hard time with it too but after sitting down and having about a three hour talk with him, I was convinced. I didn't forgive Alex for what he did right away though. He fully understood that it was gonna takea while for that to actually happen. He even promised to try and fix things with Jonathan.
As I heard Kenny sing the last lyrics to The Starting Line's "Best of Me", I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I removed my headphones and looked at the woman standing in the aisle next to me.
"Ma'am please fasten your seat belt, we're about to land."
After a slight nod, the stewardess left. I did as told and took a peak out the window. Dallas began getting closer and closer. Instead of spending Christmas in Katy, my parents decided to spend it in the new house in Dallas. Apparently Hunter and Gabe wouldn't stop saying how cool it was. It wasn't long before the plane finally landed and everyone began boarding off. I placed my iPhone in my handbag and followed behind some fellow passengers. On my way to obtain my luggage, I heard my name being yelled out from the front of the airport. Soon enough a small child came into view. He spotted me and ran straight into my arms.
"Sissy!"
I giggled. "Hey Gabe."
"I missed ya." He cried, nestling into my neck.
I kissed the top of his head and smiled. "I missed you too bud."
"Welcome home sweetie."
I look in front of me and see my parents and
Hunter standing there. I smiled at my mom and handed her Gabe.
"Thanks mom."
Once I got my luggage, we walked out of the
airport and towards my dad's parked truck. We
then began the drive home.
"So how was the show?" Hunter asked.
"Fun. We had an interview with Buzznet, sang a few new songs, and met fans."
"Anything interesting happen?"
I sighed. "Oh yea you have no idea."
"How about we talk about what happened over
lunch? You must be starving."
I looked at my dad, seated in the driver's seat in
front of me, and smiled. "That sounds like a plan dad."
He chuckled. "Good, any place in mind?"
I nodded and ended up suggesting a chinese
buffet not to far from home. Didn't take long for everyone to agree to go.
Jonathan's POV
The way she sang that song from her heart. How the words beautifully flowed from her magnificent lips. It all just made my heart beat. I had to let her know how I still felt about her, even after all that's happened. So I kissed her, fully knowing that her boyfriend would kill me at any moment. I didn't care though because like her song said, we could actually be the perfect masterpiece. I just need to clear my mind of all things negative to achieve that.
"Jonathan!"
I returned back to reality and looked at my
bandmates beside me. "What?"
"Dude ever since we came back from New York last week you've been completely spacey. What's wrong with you?" Austin asked.
I sighed as I noticed the look of pure concern on their faces. I didn't blame them. They knew
nothing about my kiss with Sevie. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell them now...
"I'm just thinking is all."
They all looked at one another then back at me.
"Thinking about what?" Kyle asked.
"More like who..."
"You're thinking about Sevie aren't you?"
I nodded at Marc. "Yea..."
"Is this about that song she sang at the acoustic show?"
"Kinda. When she was on stage singing that song, I don't know it just made my heart beat."
Caleb smiled. "Your heart knew that that song was written for you."
I smiled. "After her set was done, my heart just took over my body and I ended up kissing her."
"YOU KISSED SEVIE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!"
Kyle shouted.
I glared at him. "For that exact reason Kyle."
He blushed. "Oh uh sorry."
Marc shook his head at Kyle before looking back at me. "What was her reaction?"
It was my turn to blush. "Well she kissed me back..."
"Hook, line, and sinker dude. You can so get her
back now."
"You're forgetting two things Caleb."
He looked at Austin strangely. "What do you mean?"
I sighed. "What Austin is trying saying is that
there are two obstacles that I need to overcome in order to be with Sevie again. One of them, Erika. I have to end things with her before anything happens. All she does is talk badly about Sevie. I'm sick and tired of having her around in general. I don't even know what I saw in her to begin with."
"It's ok Jonathan, we all make mistakes sometime in our lives."
"Thanks Austin."
"I'm guessing the second problem is Sevie's
boyfriend?" Kyle asked.
I nodded. "Yea and by the looks of it he really cares about her."
"Yea, it looks like he does but I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way about him."
I looked at Caleb. "What makes you say that? You also said something like that at the show."
He sighed. "Yea I remember what I said. The reason I said it was because Claudia told me that Zack pleaded Sevie for a chance to be with her and well she said yes."
Austin nodded. "Sam told me something similar to that. She told me that Sevie started going out with Zack because well she saw that you moved on so why shouldn't she."
I looked at both of my friends. "So she's with Zack because of me?"
They all shrugged. I just sat back in my seat and looked up at the ceiling in Austin's house.
"Dude don't bring yourself down about it. Look
you still love her right?"
I looked at Kyle and nodded. "Yea..."
"And it's pretty clear that she's not over you in the slightest right?"
I shrugged. "I guess..."
"No guessing. That's a yes too. Anyway, you got
this Jonathan. Yes, the past hurt you a lot but did you run away from it? No you didn't. You learned from it. So take what you've learned and put that to good use."
Everyone looked at Kyle strangley, more than
usual.
"Wow Kyle, that was impressive. How long did it
take you to rephrase that from 'The Lion King'?" Caleb asked.
Kyle blushed. "Shut up..."
I just sat there and shook my head. "Even if it was something taken out of a Disney movie, I
understand what you mean. Thanks Kyle."
"It's all thanks to Rafiki my friend but you are
welcome."
After a few quick goodbyes to the guys, I took off in my truck and headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally a new chapter!
Sorry for the wait.
I've been working on other stories and well decided to take a tiny little break from this one.
So if I take a while to update, please be patient.
I'm glad you guys are liking this.
Ya'll are awesome.
Continue to comment please.
I'm loving the motivation<3