‹ Prequel: He Could Be the One
Status: (Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster this story will be updated.

Wish You Were Here

Fall Into Me

Jonathan's POV
I looked at the gorgeous girl in front of me. Even though we were apart, she still caused my heart to skip beats just like when we were together.
"Sevie..."
"Jonathan..."
So much was holding me back from just holding her again. I glanced at Axel standing behind her, who signaled me to say something.
"So um how are you?"
"I'm okay...I think..."
"Um cool, cool."
"And uh you?" She asked.
"Uh, alright...I mean...I guess...I don't know..."
"I see..."
Man could this get anymore awkward? I noticed Axel shake his head.
I sighed. "So um I'll see ya around?"
She just looked down at her feet. "Um alright..."
Just as I was about to make my way down the hallway to the band's dressing room, I heard her voice again.
"Jonathan wait."
I turned around and looked at her. "Yea?"
"Um I uh I..."
Just as she was about to go on, my face turned to the side, causingmy lips to meet with someone else's.
"Hey babe."
"Erika..."
She looked past me and smiled. "Well if it isn't your lying, good-for-nothing, ex-girlfriend Sevie Rae."
I turned to Sevie and saw how badly hurt she was by Erika's comment. I gotta know what she was gonna say...
"Sevie, what were you saying before?" I asked.
She just shook her head. "Nothing, it's not important anymore..."
She turned and walked away with Axel. They soon entered a room just down the hallway.
"What a shame."
I sighed and turned to Erika. "Was that little comment of yours really necessary?"
"All I said was the truth. Don't forget what she did to you Jonathan."
I just shook my head and walked past her.
"Jonathan, come back!" She whined. "Jonathan Samuel Cook, don't you dare walk away from me!"
I ignored her little tantrum and closed the dressing room door behind me. I fell back into the nearest couch and sighed. I soon felt all eyes on me.
"Dude, you ok?" Kyle asked.
"No."
"What happened?" Caleb asked, putting his guitar off to the side.
"I saw Sevie."
"That must've been awkward."
I glared at Caleb.
"Well what happened?" Austin asked.
I shook my head. "Nothing really, I just asked her how she was..."
Marc sighed. "Seriously Jonathan, how do you expect her to be?"
I groaned. "I didn't know what to say..."
"Anyway, what else happened?"
"Well just ask I was about to head back here, she called out to me and was about to say something but..."
"But what?" They all asked.
I sighed. "Erika showed up and said some unnecessary things. Sevie and Axel left soon after that."
"I don't wanna be mean or anything but you really have to get rid of Erika. She's had you wrapped around her finger ever since you guys got back together."
I took off my hat and ran my hand through my somewhat shaggy hair. "Believe me, I've just now come to realize that Caleb and I regret every moment of it."
"Then do something about it. Get Sevie back."
The room door suddenly opened, interrupting our conversation, and in came Robi.
"You guys go do soundcheck. Show's starting in a few more hours."
We all nodded and followed Robi out. In the back of my mind, I thought about what Caleb had said. If only getting her back was that easy...
Sevie's POV
After walking into our dressing room, I groaned and threw myself on the couch. Axel closed the door behind us.
"Well that could've gone better."
"Shut up Axel."
He sighed. "Sorry but it's true."
"What happened?" asked Faith, seated across the room reading a magazine.
"Sevie here just ran into her beloved Jonathan and that thing known as Erika." Axel explained to his younger sister.
"Erika, what did she do? Better yet, what is she even doing here?" Faith asked putting her magazine down and walking up to us.
I sat up on the couch and sighed. "She called me Jonathan's good-for-nothing, lying ex. As to why she's here, you figure it out."
Faith gasped. "Oh no she didn't?"
Axel nodded. "Oh but she did my young one." He then looked around the room. "Hey where did everyone go?"
"Ri, Jack Attack, and Merrick went out for a walk around town and Sophie went to go prepare for the interview. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a pest to get rid of and a merch table to tend to."
She soon left the room without another word.
"Hey Sev?"
I looked at Axel who was now sitting in Faith's seat. "Yea?"
"What exactly were you gonna say to Jonathan back there?"
I blushed. "Nothing..."
"That's some bullshit. You were gonna tell him how much you missed him."
"If you knew already, why did you ask asshole?"
He chuckled. "Just wanted to hear it come out of your mouth."
I shook my head. "You're a dick."
"Anyway, what are you gonna do now?"
Just as I was about to throw in the towel, I remembered the song Faith had handed me back at the hotel. I stood up from my seat and pulled out the folded up piece of paper from my back pocket.
I unfolded it and read the title to Axel. "Fall Into Me."
He looked at me strangely. "Fall into me?"
I nodded and handed him the paper. "Yea remember? This is the song Cassadee and I co-wrote on tour."
He read the piece of paper and smiled. "Oh yea, I remember now. You planning on singing this?"
"At first, I wasn't sure but now I really want to. I feel like this song is the only way to let Jonathan know how I still feel about him."
Axel nodded. "I understand. I'm in, we just gotta practice it before the show."
I smiled. "Thanks Axel."
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled.
Soon enough, Sophie poked her head in and smiled.
"Hey, you guys ready for the interview?"
Axel and I nodded. She then came in followed by a dude caring a camera. He closed the door once he was inside.
"Guys this is Dylan, he'll be filming the interview."
Axel and I nodded and introduced ourselves. We then took a seat on the couch and were each handed a mic. Sophie then sat down in a seperate seat beside me.
She looked at us. "Ready?"
I nodded. "Yup."
She looked at Dylan and signaled him to start. He counted down from three and the interview began.
"Hey guys, Sophie here at AP's first ever acoustic show in New Yourk City. Today I'm joined by a couple of friends of mine, The Party Scene. Tell us your name and your role in the band for those who don't know."
I smiled and looked at the camera. "I'm Sevie and I sing."
"Name's Axel and I happen to play guitar and sing."
Sophie smiled. "Is this the first time you guys are playing a show without the rest of the band?"
I shook my head. "Not really. There have been times where it's just the two of us and they're there for support but this would be the first time without them present."
She nodded. "So which do you guys prefer more, acoustic or live show?"
"I believe both shows bring something different to the plate."
"Like?" Sophie asked Axel.
"Well an acoustic show is more stripped down and on a more personal level with the fans while live shows it's just us and them bouncing off the walls, feeding off each other's energy."
"So you guys eat off each other?" Sophie asked.
Axel nodded. "Yes, I've been told I taste like chicken."
She giggled. "Alright so next we have a few questions that people sent in through Buzznet, Facebook, and Twitter. You guys ready?"
Axel and I nodded.
"Awesome, let's start with a simple question. Do you like cats?"
I nodded. "I like cats but in all honesty I'm more of a dog person."
"And you?" She asked Axel.
"It depends what type of cats we're talking about. Big cats yes, little wimpy houehold cats no."
"Harsh much?"
Axel shrugged at me. "It is what it is."
Sophie smiled and continued with the next question. "What's the meaning behind your band name 'The Party Scene'?"
"It comes from the very fact that we like to party and at those parties we like to cause a scene." Axel winked.
Sophie giggled and looked at me. "Is that true?"
I smiled and shook my head. "No. When it came to picking a name, us plus a group of friend put a bunch of random names in a hat and drew out of it."
"Those friends of ours later on released an album of the same name." Axel added.
"How does it feel to ave the same name as their album?"
"Pretty damn good." Axel chuckled.
Sophie shook her head and laughed a bit at Axel's comment. "Alright, um who influences your music the most?"
"Fans for sure. If it weren't for them, we sure as hell wouldn't be where we are now so thank you guys."
"Anything to add to that Sevie?"
I nodded. "Fans are a big influence absolutely. Them and events that have happened in our lives."
"Now this next question might make things a bit interesting. If you could describe another band member with one word, what would it be and why? Let's start with Ray Sanders."
I sighed. "Just one word?"
Sophie nodded.
"Hmmm I'd describe him as wise. He's the youngest member of the band but man that kid is wise for his age." I looked at Axel, awaiting his answer.
"Ray is quiet, a little too quiet."
Sophie and I giggled before she continued. "Now describe Frank Sanders."
"Badass. Have you seen the guns he's packin?" Axel laughed. "I'm scared to mess with the guy and he knows it."
I giggled. "It's true."
"Would you describe him the same way Sev?"
I nodded. "Oh yeah."
"How about Matt Nash?"
"Muh bitch."
Sophie giggled and looked at Axel strangely. "What?"
"Yea, he's my bitch. Him and I go way back so we have a shit load of history. It's kind of a bromance with that two of us."
"What about you?" She asked me.
"My diary. He's the first person I go to when I need help and need to spill my heart too."
"Like a diary?"
I nodded. "Exactly."
"D'awhh. Alright now you guys describe each other."
I looked at Axel. "Hmm I'd describe you as..."
"Intelligent, talented, out-going, all of the above."
I shook my head. "No, that's not it."
Axel chuckled. "Then what?"
I smiled. "I say unexpected."
"Unexpected?"
I looked at Sophie and nodded. "Yea cause some of the shit he does and or says is unexpected."
Sophie giggled. "Oh wow." She then looked at Axel. "How would you describe Sevie?"
"Well I'm not gonna be harsh like she was bit I'd describe Sev as dependable."
I patted him on the knee. "Awh Axel."
He leaned in and whispered into the mic. "Pay me later."
I nodded. "Gotcha."
Sophie shook her head and tried not to laugh as she asked the next question.
"Alright this next one is actally one of my faves. Which one of your members would die first if there was a zombie apocalypse?"
I giggled. "I like that question. I don't think we've ever been asked that but if I had to pick, Axel. Sorry buddy."
Axel shook his head and smiled. "None taken. Just watch your back bitch."
Sophie smiled and continued. "What are some crazy things that have happened tour?"
"Can it be about another member or?" I asked.
She nodded. "It can be."
I nodded. "Alright well I don't think this would really be considered crazy. It's more cute."
Axel chuckled. "Oh I know what you're talking about."
I smiled and continued. "So about a year ago after a show in I think LA, we were meeting fans like always when all of a sudden this chick goes up to Ray and serenades him."
Sophie gasped. "She serenaded him?"
I nodded. "Yea. Keep in mind that this show was a few days before Valentine's Day."
She nodded. "Ah I get it. What happened after she sang to him?"
Axel smiled. "She asked him to be her valentine."
"Awh, did he accept?"
I nodded. "He sure did. He even took her out on a date."
"They went out for about a year before calling it quits." Axel added.
"That was cute."
I giggled. "Told ya."
She nodded. "You sure did." Sophie then looked down at the questions in hand before looking back at us. "This next question is pretty out there. I wanna make sure you guys are willing to answer it."
"Oh crap." I giggled again. "I'm scared but ask away my friend."
"Alright. The question is, would you guys prefer to be gay every other day or asexual everyday?"
Axel instantly burst out laughing. "What the fuck, is that really one of the questions?"
Sophie laughed and nodded handing him the paper. "Yea, look for yourself."
Axel took the sheet and glanced over it before handing it back to her. "Kids these days." He chuckled.
I giggled. "Oh gosh um uh if by gay they mean happy then that one. If not, then neither."
"Same." Axel agreed. "Next question please."
"Five things that are a must on tour."
I thought to myself before answering. "Phone, ipod, everyday essentials like clothes, toothbrush..."
"Does that even count as one whole thing?" Axel asked.
"I said 'everyday essentials' so it all fits into one category."
Sophie nodded. "I'll allow it."
Axel whined. "Damn."
I ignored Axel's comment and continued with my answer. "Like I was saying, phone, ipod, everyday essentials, band, and crew."
"And you Axel?"
"Oh that's easy. All I need on tour is Sevie, Matt, Frank, Ray, and crew. They complete me."
"You don't need clothes?" I asked him.
He shook his head. "Nope, I have no problem going nude. Who needs clothes anyway?"
"Lastly, any final comments?"
I nodded. "Be on the look out for new tunes and a new tour next year."
"Yes come and make love to me...I mean come say hi." Axel winked.
"Thank you guys so much for chatting with us and to you guys out there, thanks for watching."
With that said, the interview was over. We turned in our mics to Sophie who couldn't stop laughing.
"You guys are weirder than I thought."
Axel hugged her. "You say the sweetest things Soph."
She shook her head and smiled. "I'll catch you guys later alright?"
Axel and I nodded. Sophie then left our room.
"What time is it?" I asked.
Axel checked his phone. "6:30. Damn, show starts soon. Let's get working on 'Fall Into Me' before then."
I nodded and got down to work. This song needed to be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the feedback (via Twitter and/or text):
@Swahyzee_145
@stlkng_jnthn
@soapboxsophie38
AllTimeEckes<3

Thanks for the comments:
socoollikewhoa124
timebombxoxox

Ya'll are amazing!
2 comments = 2 chapters.
This chapter was orginally much much longer but I decided to cut it in half so expect part 2 on Saturday or Sunday.

# of comments = # of chapters next weekend. :)