Status: It's being worked on :) Copy, and we'll stab you in the neck with a fork:)©2011 AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Ended With a Deal

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby

Adrian's POV

I cruised down the highway in my new yellow porsche feeling the wind tangle in my hair as twilight fought the daylight. I had the new Humanoid cd that Tom sent me on blast as I pulled into the driveway of my home. Lulu was out front trying to get a tan...which was never going to work for reasons that are stereotypical.

I turned off the car and tossed my keys to a waiting guard. I was in my castle and no one could fuck that up this time. The guard followed me to the front door.

"Permission to speak?" he asked straightening his black tie. I looked at him from over my Dolce and Gabbana shades.

"If you must." I answered digging in my purse for my house keys.

"How does that baby ride?" he asked pointing to my porche still standing outside even after I let myself in.

"Like my bitch." I said smiling and slamming the door in his face. Alora was just slipping on gladiator sandals to leave. She looked at me, fully sober for once her blue eyes amused.

"You sure do ride off alone a lot since the boys left." my eye twitched as I stared at her.

"Don't you have a blunt to roll?" I said sweetly. Okay, so I was still a bitch, nothing changed. The guys were returned to their homes and I had even paid for Toms busted window. They stayed for a week more and then put the place up for sale. Sometimes on my drives alone, I would cruise past the emptied sprawling glass mansion and laugh.

What the FUCK happened?

Tom and I sometimes texted but didn't really talk. I guess we went through too much to really be solid like that. Sometimes it stung to see pictures of him dry humping some girl in Rio or making out with two girls in Paris in the weekly trash magazines. But whatever, I had an empire to run.

After seeing Alora off to a private meeting with our Georgian suppliers I went to my room which was NO LONGER DUCKIFIED.

Why? You may ask, because...let's just say I had an epiphany while i was away for the winter, In order for me to be taken seriously, I needed to ACT seriously. So I had given all of my duck pamphernalia once and for all.

I dropped my purse on my new all black bed and went to my computer to check my email for new updates on drug supply...or from my little sis. I put my glasses on and pulled up the internet. Automatically a porn site came up with some blonde girl sucking...well...no need to go into detail. I flushed, banging my fists on my desk.

"WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY!!!!!!" I screamed. My door slowly creeped open, and a pretty tan Lulu peered in sheepishly. Over the break, she had dyed her hair red and i can say with honesty, she looked better than me with red hair. Damn.

"Heeeeyyy...Uh....sorry, Massimo came over and my computer was broken...and...I cleaned up after us sopleasedontkillme!!!!" She said clasping her fists and falling to her knees. I sighed some things just never change I guess.

"Lulu...if you EVER come in my room again...without asking me...I will kick you in the ovaries. Realtalk." I said turning back to the computer and shutting off that site before things got messy (Get it? har har). I loved Lulu to death, but lately, she was pissing me off. I mean, weren't we supposed to be partners? Not...stupid...teenagers!!??

"Where's Skye?" I asked pulling up my email and seeing a new one from a weird email I had never seen before mixed amongst the emails from other drug cartels.

"She went out with her brother." I rolled my eyes. Ever since she had been reunited with her brother, Skye had her head in the clouds. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD MOB IF WE HAD ALL OF THIS TOUCHY FEELY SHIT!!!! Alora was the only really trustworthy one these days...and she was high 24/7!!

When Lulu left, I opened the email curiously. I know better than to open emails from unknown places...but something told me to open it...call it a mobsters intuition.

"If its more spam about pills to make my dick longer, I'll be pissed." I said scanning the page. My jaw dropped.

Adrian-

Hey, I know I have not talked to you in a long time. But I have to ask you for a favor. It's a big one that involves your whole gang. So big, that I would rather not talk about in an email. If we could meet in a few days with your girls, and I'll bring my boys, we can talk about it?

-T.K.

I was a bit irritated, why couldn't he talk about it in an email? Was he computer retarded? And then I remembered how he had skyped me a long time ago, invading my privacy and embarassing me. My fingers hovered over the keyboard, debating whether I should even answer. I bit my lip, thinking about Tom with no clothes on... AGHHGHLDSFJKL;NF bad bad bad! I thought shaking my head and typing quickly. If I wanted to push Tom out of my head, I need to personally tell him to leave me alone so I could focus on what I NEEDED to do. But could I? I thought nervously.

Tom-

Where? When? And if the favor is to have sex with you, don't even reply.

A. Hadley

Skye's POV

“YEAAH! HEY! YEAAAH! EVEN THOUGH THEY TRY TO KNOCK ME OVER I NEVER FALL DOOOWN, cause am gonna wear the crown with my feet on the ground, I know am going to W-I-I-I-N so am gonna get it I-I-IN!” I was singing Taio’s positive song at the top of my lung while driving around in the convertible I just stole. Man the air felt so good!

“COME ON CRACK HEAD! shut the hell up!” My brother River yelled from the passenger’s seat.

“Awwehhh you don’t like my singing?” I pouted while looking at my him. It felt soo good having him back…kind of like waiting to take a dump and FINALLY pooping it out. Wait that's gross...nevermind. In response to my pout he grabbed me in a headlock and messed up my hair.

“Whoa! Am driving. Do you want to get into a car crash?” I swerved out of the wrong lane while trying to get out of his man hold.

“Ahaha i'm sorry, I just thought you were that good, you could drive with your eyes shut” I gave him a fake glare and kept driving. Man I have to thank Bill for giving him back to me. When Bill let him go, River ended up joining Adrian’s gang; he became one of the guards. It’s good seeing him around. We even got to go to Florida for the break we took from the gang.

“So have you heard from Bill at all?” I asked not glancing at my brother.

“Nope not ever since they moved to Germany… I mean Gustav keeps contact on Skype…” and he just trailed off from there.

“Soo…Bill never asked about me?” I wondered biting my bottom lip. River knew how I felt about Bill, but since it’s been a couple of months, and I haven’t heard of him I was more angry than in-like. Give a man your virginity and his ass escapes to Germany… oh sweet, sweet love.

FUCK YOU.

I swear the next time I see him I’ll rip his pretty face right off… yeah Bill, I bet you won’t like it rough then huh??? God I’m going mad… I need to chill! I was speeding without even realizing and stopped hard on the brakes when we came across a red light.
River’s head nearly hit the dashboard while he screeched

“I BET HE’S BUSY PLEASE SLOW DOWN." Thank god he wasn’t one of those people prone to seizures, or else he would’ve gone into intergalactic shock from how fast he was breathing. He was like that the rest of the car ride. We finally got to the crib and River slipped out of the car so fast I had to ask where he was going.

“Well the girl next door texted me me and well the gist of it is… there's water and a bath with her and her sister. So... yeah.” Did he really just say that? Oh god. I just hope WHOEVER this girl is he's banging knows that the relationship is purely physical. Like mine and…fuck it…he’s not important. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HIM,

"Uhhh, River? Adrian's gonna shit when she see's that you skipped guard duties...again." I shook my head while following after River and dumped my bag on the sofa.

“Hiya!” a voice rang out as I turned around…definitely Lulu’s. She ran to me with full on force with her arms stretched out. Shouldn’t she be preparing for some kind of sex party or whatever she does?

“Oof! Hey Lulu.” I let out as soon as I catch my breath again. How can someone so small have so much force? She winked at me and smileed big.

“I need to prepare a shower but I just wanted to say HIII! And thanks for not hating me like everyone else in the house does...LETS GO SHOPPING TODAY!!!” with that she planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek and hopped off me making a bee line to the bathroom. I got up wiping my cheek…okey ughh that’s nasty! I don't know where those lips have been! Why is she being such a drama queen??

“OHMYGAWD!” I heard from the hallway where Alora's messy room was. Alora? Weird... she sounds wide awake, which let me tell you is a rare occurance since she's always high as fuck and passing out.

“What’s wrong?” I ran into her room. Everything looked normal to me... then again this is Alora we are talking about, her being up before 3 o’clock is abnormal.

“My weed is gone...I swear I locked it in the safe. Or did I leave it in the bathroom...?” really? This chick. I walk out and headed over to Adrian’s office/room place. I knock before I walk in to find her staring at her laptop. She looked like a creepy stalker...or child pornographer...

“What’s up?” I ask waltzing on over to her and she just looks up at me. Her face is kinda salty.

“We have a mission...” She said bitterly. Say what? We only dealt drugs... since when did we go James Bond? Oh yeah, when we kidnapped the Kaulitz Twins...wait...hold up...did our mission have anything to do with them?

Adrian's POV

I told Skye all about the cryptic email...and she began to look sicker, sicker, and more nauseous. I mean, I would expect her to be overjoyed from what I heard went down between her and Billy Boy. But then again...we all had secrets these days. Even Alora wouldn't tell us where she went on her winter getaway. Though I guessed it was Amsterdam, so she could get high 24/7.

"So...we ALL have to go?" Skye asked, putting a hand on my desk. I nodded taking off my glasses.

"Well, you and me at least. He emailed back and told me to meet them the night after tomorrow night at the docks." Skyes eyes went huge.

"Wait! The same docks we drop dead bodies off at! THEY'RE GON' KILL US AND MOVE IN ON ALL OF OUR MONEY!!" Skye panicked, pacing in place. "AND THEN RIVER WILL GO BACK TO THEM!" She hollered flailing her arms around. I stared at her.

"Who are the baddest bitches in town?" I simply asked standing up. Skye folded her arms.

"Us." She replied grumbling.

"And who will royally castrate them with an acrylic nail if they try anything?" I said squinting my eyes at her.

"You." She said looking me in the eye.

"You're damn right!" I said pushing past her to get to my closet. "Now get ready, we have a meeting tonight with some guys from Australia looking to sell us some of that crazy shit the abouriginies smoke."

* * *

Skye, Lulu and I drove to a really swank side of town. Lulu whined the whole time about missing a special on A&E about the origin of the silencers for guns. We arrived at the Ritz Carlton and dropped the Beemer with the valet, stepping out into the warm night. I was wearing a floor length red dress that matched my hair, Lulu was wearing an orange one to match hers, and Skye simply wore a simple navy blue dress. I wanted her to wear heels like the rest of us, but for some reason, she just couldn't walk in them. Amateur.

We sat at a table in the hotel's restaurant that was reserved for us. Lulu hummed the M*A*S*H theme song as three guys approached our table, obviously they had been watching us from the bar. They were tall, they were tan...and they were sexy as hell. I jabbed Lulu in the ribs to keep her from humming that depressing tune.

"OUCH!" She yelped hugging herself, but once she saw the guys, she pretty much melted. "Oh Buddha...well throw ME some shrimp on the barbie..." She said as they finally came over and began to sit.

"Hadley?" The tallest one asked in a thick Australian Outback accent. He had deep blue eyes and they looked devious and mysterious as he sat directly across from me. But I was trained better than to automatically answer.

"Who wants to know?" I asked pulling a cigar from my bag. That was my bad habit that I had tried so hard to abolish while I was on my break...but what can I say...this boy was a monster...and he was making me nervous. I began to chew on the end, as Skye produced a lighter and lit it. I blew a huge cloud of smoke at his face. He didn't even flinch. Wow...he was smooth as silk boxers...I wondered if he was wearing those. And by the way Lulu stared at him too, I can guess that she was thinking the same thing.

"Ryan Abbott at your service." He said motioning to his colleagues. "Jason Dodd and Dies Knaggs." We nodded politely as his friends also produced cigarettes and began to smoke. I sniffed, I always loved the smell of Parliment cigarettes on a man.

"Lets get down to business." I said putting my elbows on the table.

"To defeat...the Huns..." Lulu mumbled. I shot her a dirty look. Ryan smiled wolfishly.

"I like a woman who knows what she wants." Oh great...one of those Tom types. "But lets get a few things straight." He said, I leaned back.

"I'm listening."

"When we make a deal we keep it. So only honesty here...or we'll have to deal with you...in other ways." I raised an eyebrow. Touche. Maybe he wasn't like Tom, a bit of my stomach jumped when I remembered him. Maybe I could really like this Australian stranger...I thought admiring the way Ryan looked at me from under his dark lashes.

He doesn't play dirty.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLLA!!! Your two favourite sarcastic, aim for comedy fanfic fuckwits are back with the second installation of "It All Started With A deal!" We've been slacking...we know, but we're graduating this year and updates just arent coming as quickly...but we promise to try! please comment or message to show us love:) Btw, If you ever want pictures to help you imagine the story better, just shoot us a message and we'll be on it like white on rice baby!;)
<3 Mimi + Ashton