Status: It's being worked on :) Copy, and we'll stab you in the neck with a fork:)©2011 AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Ended With a Deal

This Boy's in Love

Adrian's POV

THE AUDACITY of it all! THE FUCKING NERVE! The Australians had more common sense than these twats and they fucking lived UNDER planet earth!! After Skye had tried to sell my soul to the devil I marched right up to that little piece of crap Tom and looked him right in the eye. He leaned against his car and puffed on his cigarette.

"So. When's our wedding?" He asked as I saw Bill's eyes fall to Skye's chest. I smiled at him sweetly.

"When HELL FREEZES OVER ASSHOLE. What makes you think that it's okay to just POOF reappear in my life after a year and ask for my hand in marriage? On what PLANET is that normal? You have SHIT for brains Tom Kaulitz, your grandfather or uncle or WHATEVER was right for not giving you the money!!! Actually, he should have prepaid for brain surgery, because you're OBVIOUSLY MENTALLY CHALLENGED!!" By the time I was finished with my rant, my face was hot and spit pretty much trailing out of my mouth. Tom was silent as Bill and Skye awkwardly looked around. He narrowed his eyes and threw what was left of his cig on the ground. Crushing it with his shoe, scraping the concrete, he brought his face close to mine.

"You may say no now, but soon I'll have you saying yes. Over and over and OVER again." He said, a steely edge to his voice as he looked at my lips and back to my eyes. Nasty prick. I swallowed, standing my ground.

"If its a FAKE MARRIAGE, when why don't you ask one of the slags you've been hanging around to do it?" I asked as he turned on his heel.

"Oh mein Gott...you guys fight like an..." Bill started and then stopped, we all knew what he was going to say.

"Old married couple." Skye finished grinning proudly. I glared at her and back to Tom's back which was now halfway to the front seat of the car. Bill rolled his eyes and followed,

"Who knows what kind of plan he's making in his head now." Bill said rubbing his temples as he looked to Skye. "I'll call you okay."

Skye shrugged, in the same predicament as me. When these boys said they'd 'call us' we completely disregard it. We're smarter now. They got into the car and started it, Tom behind the wheel and stepping on the gas so hard that his tires squealed with protest as they peeled out of the lot.

I put my head in my hands and shook my head as Skye sighed. "Well...that was interesting." She said getting into the drivers seat. "Hop in Mrs. Kaulitz."

I screamed beating her on the head with my purse as she tried to shut me out.

$ $ $

We got to the house and I had two missed calls on the house phone. Lulu and Alora sat on the couch, completely stoned and watching Animal Planet. They looked to me and Skye as we walked in the door. I made Skye promise to mums about the 'proposal', and hopefully the girls wouldn't find out.

"Hey...Adria-fdalncaj..." Alora mumbled. "Phone ring ring ringing all day." She said, her eyes glazed and red rimmed. Lulu nodded and pulled from one of the two blunts rolled and lit on the table.

"YUP RING RING." She said, laughing at a monkey falling from a tree. I dropped my purse and picked up the phone to check the messages. One was from Skye's brother, apologizing for bailing on their dinner plans for the other night. The other one was from Ryan Abbott.

"Message for Adrian Hadley," My stomach clenched at hearing the sickeningly sexy prerecorded voice at the other end of the phone. "Hello Miss Hadley this is Ryan Abbott as I'm sure you already knew. I wanted to inquire about your plans for tomorrow evening, I have two tickets for the best seats in the house at the opera - 'Carmen' to be exact. I feel as if this might be of an amusement for you. If you could call be back on my cellphone, I will be awaiting your positive answer. Good evening."

My face flushed at the thought of Ryan thinking of me...and 'Carmen'? How did he know? I loved 'Carmen'! He was so cultured, and worldly, and-

"HADLEY!" Skye hollered in my face. I jumped, ashamed at how I was drifting off into la la land over an Australian hunk. I regained composure.

"Sorry what?" I asked hanging up the phone and slamming it on the marble counter. Skye looked to the phone and then looked to me, shaking her head.

"Were there any calls from River?" She asked. Lulu giggled loudly from the couch. Skye raised an eyebrow. "Have you noticed that our friends are acting like..."

"Crackheads from space? Yeah, I noticed." I said waving awkwardly to Alora who smiled a dopey smile at me. "And yes, he sends his sincere apologies over his missed dinner plans." I said starting off for my room so I could have some private time to think.

"Did he say why?" Skye asked, for once looking forlorn and weak. Her blue eyes were emotionless as her body stood limp. I glanced at her before leaving her...there was no time to be weak-chinned right now.

"No." I clipped slamming the door behind me. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I opened my eyes again looking at my room in horror.

"GUYS???" I shrieked, taking in the ghastly sight before me. It wasn't long before I heard the garble of my friends talking behind the door. They stood outside and knocked.

"Hey are you okay?" Lulu asked, suddenly sober. She was a medical marvel!

"Who bombarded my room with...FLOWERS???" I screeched looking around. Yes, my room was completely red, roses covering every wall, window, crack, and crevice...and wait...was there a box of chocolates sticking out of my panty drawer?!?

The girls fell into my room, looking around in awe.

"Wow Adrian...you really went all out for valentines day..." Alora said, her eyes wide and rolling. I turned to her, going into shank mode.

"ITS SUMMER YOU IDIOT! WHO CAME INTO THE HOUSE?" I yelled tearing bunches of roses from the headboard. Lulu and Alora looked at each other sheepishly. Skye looked at them, horrified. She knew me well enough to know that my room was off limits...and if it was intruded? I would start cutting ankles.

"There was this deliveryman and he said that he had a gift order from your boyfriend. And we didn't want to be nosy and ask who he was, so we let him in! Adrian please don't be mad! We were high and, you know how Lulu gets around men-" Alora bubbled, her hands waving frantically.

"Oh fuck me gently with a chainsaw! I DON'T CARE! HE COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE YOU NIMRODS!" As I was ripping flowers off the wall in a panicked tirade, I noticed a card at my feet. I bent over and snatched it up.

It read ADRIAN in scrawled handwriting. I opened it.

"Adrian, I know you like the color red...and I was hoping roses would remind you of our 'close time' together. So hopefully, this influences your decision to marry me. Feel free to call and thank me, you know where to find us.
-T.K."

I ripped it to shreds furiously, letting the pieces hit the floor as I crossed my arms.

"EVERYONE OUT!" I barked getting my cellphone and succumbing to my tiredness, sitting on the rose petal covered bed. The girls scrambled from my room, afraid of what I might do if they lagged behind, closing the door. I punched in the password for my new iphone for once not smiling at the picture of my sister in the background. Was I really going to call? My stomach churned just thinking about it. I felt my fingers move across the slick surface of my phone, dialing the number.

It rang...and then he picked up on the third.

"Ryan Abbott." He answered crisply. I laid back on my duvet luxuriously pushing flowers off my bed.

"Hey Ryan, its Adrian. What time are you picking me up?"

Skye's POV:

You really are a bougie GURRRL. GEEZ Adrian just wasn't thinking straight. SO. MUCH. MONEY. Was going to be given to us if she just played bride for legit TWO seconds, and then just went and got a divorce! No biggie...really. People don't look at the big picture! AAAANNND she has the hots for him anyways why is she being all oooowie gooie. I was muttering to myself while I was pacing in front of Adrian's room. I need to find a way to convince her this whole fake charade is not a bad thing, in fact its beneficial!

I was right about to knock on Adrian's door just as she waltzed out. She was looking like one of THE hottest Vogue models in a tight LBD wrapped around her porn-star woman figure. ZAAYUUUUM this chic is seriously hot when she allows herself to be.

"Yes?" came Adrian's cool voice rushing out of her red lips. Cold as usual. Then again... I did kinda look odd chilling in front of her door like a creep. Oh well, thats me!

"Uh....I was just checking up on you...you know since the whole twin incident. I think you seem swell!" AHA I am officially lame. Where IS she going anyway?

"Oh... well I'm good. Just going out to see Ryan for a nice dinner. Nothing serious." She answered nonchalantly. Ok...that...NO THATS GUNNA FUCK WITH MY MONEY PLANS!!! I can't let this happen...ughhhh why do I have to make everything right for us!? And then my brain hatched a plan...it was an awful one...but it just might work. I regained composure.

"That's nice! Have fun!!! It's funny cause Jason called to take me out too," I gave a little nervous laugh...I was never good at lying. "ah...I gotta change! Have fun! Not too much though." With that I raced off to my room and called meathead, he picked up on the second ring.

"Pick me up in half an hour we're having dinner." I could almost see the surprise on his face through the phone when he answered, "Oh okay."

Poor guy, I guess I made him feel as though he had no chance. Then again I was hooked on Bill... but you know what, screw his fake, lying, self-centered self. I don't need him, i've got plenty other fish to pick from.

Jason was a gentleman, showing up in exactly half an hour after I had called him (thank god I don't take forever to dress). And I had Lulu to count on for make-up. She was rushing though, guess she has a hot-date too? He stood at the door, 6 feet of muscle and sexy in a crisp evening suit and his chariot waiting behind him...a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren that is.

I gave a low whistle as soon as I got outside, "That's a hot ride."

"Yeah you are." He replied, his green eyes surveying me. Ok, I sort of blushed at that comment. I haven't been called hot in a while. But I managed to squeak out a thanks.

"So ah...I hope you didn't already make plans for where we're going...because I kinda wanted to...take you somewhere!" I choked out, trying to seem cool and collected about operating my sting operation on Adrian. I had big plans tonight for her and it took me all of my getting ready time to sort it all out. Just a couple of phone calls and nudging actually.

"Nope just take me wherever you usually take your men." He chuckled lightly. We heard a car pull up on the street and like clockwork, Adrian rushed from the side door of the house, avoiding Jason and I as she catwalked to the car. Ryan came out and opened the door for her, doing a chin nod to Jason on his way back to the drivers seat. "Are you trying to follow your boss?" Jason asked using his peanut brain to put two and two together. Was I that obvious?

"N-noooo I just wanna make sure she's ok. She just went through a rough patch..." I stammered.

"It's ok... your secret is safe with me princess." Then he took my hand and kissed it. He is such a cheesy mofo. But he makes me blush, I guess you can't really hate a guy like him. Adrian and Ryan peeled out of the driveway as Jason and I rushed to the car to trail them. I tripped in my heels, nearly falling flat on my face, but Jason caught me in his arms, his breath warm on my face as I leaned on him. I swallowed looking up. Wow his eyes were green...

"Careful, wouldn't want you to smash that pretty face of yours." He said. I laughed nervously detaching myself and running to the car.

"No time! Let's go!" I said behind me.

We got out on the main street, Ryan's car about 4 ahead of us. Good, I thought rubbing my hands together like an evil mastermind. Jason looked at me strangely, then I stopped.

"Sorry...habit." I said embarrassedly.

We drive for a little bit finally arriving at this fancy ass looking restaurant called Indigo Landing. Apparently its specialty is sea food. We sat and waited in the car until Ryan and Adrian had gotten inside so we could follow without being noticed. I flipped out my phone, dialing quickly.

"Indigo Landing." I reported hanging up and biting my lower lip. Jason smirked at me.

"So you're a woman of mystery...what's really going on?" He said as I checked my hair in the mirror.

"Don't worry about it." I said getting out of the car.

We approached the restaurant and went inside, the plush and rich interior completely different from the exterior. The hostess takes us and leads us into a private dining room for two, checking Jason out the whole time. I couldn't help but feel a bit defensive..WATCH IT CUNT, thats MY fake boyfriend. The private room was high up on a balcony, the walls were made of glass so I could still people watch but at the same time they couldn't see me. We settled into our seats and Jason ordered the expensive champagne for us. I've never had champagne...but once it had arrived I grew fond of it quickly. Jason and I quickly began our mission, okay correction: I STARTED the mission while Jason massaged my back with one hand while ranting about how Johnny Depp had a large drug trade going through the private island that he had purchased.

Adrian and Ryan were seated right below us already sipping wine and laughing about something. Adrian leaned towards him and batted her eyelashes as he drew circles on her overturned palm. What a tool, I scoffed as Jason tried to get my attention. I waved him away, I was busy.

My phone buzzed in my lap, I read the text I got quickly, but seeing the door to the restaurant open first. And my grand plan had already come into play. The help was here. Tom, Bill, Georg, Gustav, and the rest of their crew came in, so feared by all that they didn't even wait for a seat. They went where they pleased. Jason stopped talking and squinted over the balcony.

"Wait...Skye, isn't that the Kaulitz family?" He sputtered, I couldn't detect the pitch of his voice, whether it was awe or fear.

"Yep," I replied as Bill looked up at me. His eyes found mine in a matter of seconds. It was instant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da! the much anticipated and probably forgotten next chapter in this story! Sorry we took forver! Starting college is a lot more difficult than we had thought! Enjoy! and we love you;)