‹ Prequel: That's What You Get.

To Love And Back.

Another Perfect Day

I opened my eyes seeing the light shining throught the windows and hating the fact it was morning already. I really didn’t want to get up, I didn’t want to leave his bed.
I looked at his sleeping face, smiling weakly. He looked so calm. Every inch of his skin was perfect to me and I was so happy we finally managed our lasts issues so well. It was like Erin never existed.
I stared at his face for more than ten minutes, wondering how did I get so lucky. I touched his hair softly and kissed his cheek, waiting for him to wake up.
He opened his beautiful green eyes and when he saw me, still half naked next to him, he smiled.
I whispered a ‘good morning’, before he could take me into a hug.

“Good morning beautiful”

I loved laying in bed with him for the whole day, without caring about anything but us. Sundays were our favorite days of the week. We could wake up in the afternoon after a party and stay locked in his bedroom, eat in bed and make love everytime we wanted, without rules.

“Would you like to go and get something to eat today?” he asked.

“What happened to our relaxing sundays in bed?”

“I thought that we could change that, just for today. It’s sunny outside”

“It’s always sunny outside, we live in Arizona”

“I will buy you ice-cream. I know you cannot resist it”

“You know me well”

“I do. Please?” I sighed and nodded. He kissed me and immediatley got up the bed to reach his personal bathroom. I puffed and stared at the ceiling for a while, hearing the water coming down and imaging his wet naked body. Before my thoughts could take a very deep direction, I heard his voice calling out for my name.

“I was waiting for you to follow me in here”

“You didn’t ask”

“Do I need to?” I shook my head and reached for him in the shower. It was so nice to feel his hands washing my body with caution and care, before I could do the same thing with his.
We hugged, feeling the hot water on our bodies. I pressed my lips on his chest and stayed just there, thinking I really didn’t want anything else in my life.

We got dressed and walked out the house hand in hand. We reached the first Ben&Jerry place near the campus and got a massive gelato. If someone asked me if I could change something in that moment I would have said I was 100% satisfied and I really couldn’t ask for more.
I was happy, I was in love, and no one was getting in our way anymore.
We got back and walked for a while through the campus streets, seeing people still in t-shirts and shorts even if it was november. I loved Arizona’s weather.

“I need to find a job” John said looking to a board full of job and other kinds of offers.

“Me too. I was thinking, I could ask if they need someone at the cafeteria near the library”

“So all the guys could just hit on you everytime they ask for a coffee”

“You can ask as well if you want. It would be cool to work together”

“I wouldn’t work at all if you were there with me”

I laughed “Don’t worry anyway, I will tell everyone I have a very jealous boyfriend who is going to kick their poor asses if they hit on me. But you don’t have to be jealous, I don’t care about anyone but you” he smiled and kissed my temple.

“Come on, let’s go back and spend the rest of our day in bed”

We were walking back when we ran into someone I was sure John was going to be very jealous of.

“Andrea?” I heard a male voice calling my name, so I turned around. I saw Professor Forbes’ assistand and son in a jogging suit, waving at me with a huge smile on his very charming face.

“Chris... hi!” I replied trying to be nice but not so much, so John didn’t have to get paranoid.

“I thought I recognized you, I was right! How are you?”

“I’m good thanks, what about you?”

“Great. Are you coming to tomorrow morning class? Can I count you in?”

“Of course”

At that point John took my hand firmly, like he wanted to show the other guy I was his.

“I’m so rude I’m sorry, I didn’t even introduce myself. I’m Chris, nice to meet you” the australian guy gave John his hand, who did the same. I could feel the tension in the air.

“I’m John, Andy’s boyfriend”

“Yeah sure! Andy told me about you”

In those minutes I really wanted to run away. I hated those moments, and I remembered when I was the one ‘fighting’ with someone else for John. Now it was the opposite. Not that there was something to be worried of. I didn’t like Chris, at all. He was just very fascinating, but I didn’t feel a single thing for him, so John didn’t have to be afraid of the competition.

“Are you having a run?”

“Yes, I usually do it every afternoon or evening, depends on how busy I am”

“It must be really hard to do everything”

“It is but I’m not complaining”

I just smiled and really didn’t know what to say. That whole conversation was awkward and I wanted it to end. Fortunatley, Chris got I was feeling embarassed, so he cut it off first.

“Well, it was nice seeing you around. Looking forward to tomorrow. Bye!”

I just waved and smiled weakly before he could ran away, leaving me and John in silence.
After a while John started flipping out.

“Is that the guy Erin told me about? The one she saw you with”

“I guess so”

“Do I have to be jealous?”

“No? Do we have to talk about it again and now?”

“You tell me. Is there something to talk about?”

“Seriously John?”

I started to walk off and fast, while he was one step behind me, still talking.

“I just didn’t think he looked like a Baywatch surfer”

“Does it matter? Erin was ten times hotter than me but I never told you I was afraid of her beauty”

“You don’t have to be insecure about your looks, you’re beautiful!”

“Neither do you then. You’re gorgeous, so please stop acting like a teeneager with a self esteem crisis. It doesn’t suits you”

“I’m sorry ok? Andy please stop, come on, let me make it up to you” I sighed deeply and stopped in the middle of the street. He walked past me and started talking in front of me, taking both of my hands into his.

“I’m just worried someone else could get between us again”

“You don’t need to worry this time. I don’t like that guy, at all”

“I trust you. I’m sorry I got mad about it. I just think he’s really handsome, objectivley speaking”

“Well thanks for pointing it out. I started thinking you were becoming gay”

“I can tell you I’m not” I laughed “seriously Andy. I’m sorry. I just don’t wanna lose you”

“It won’t happen, I promise”

He smiled and hugged me, whispering he loved me in my ear. I hugged him tightly, telling him the same. I couldn’t imagine he could think he wasn’t good looking enough. For me, he was perfect.
In every way, not just phisically speaking. He was amazing and I couldn’t ask for more.

We got back to the Theta Chi house, and before we could step into his room, we were kissing.
I wanted to show John he was the only one who could make me feel great, especially in bed.

“Are you going to classes tomorrow?” he asked while we were naked and together in bed.

“Yes, of course”

“I thought we could spend the day together”

“We will, after my classes” he just nodded and stayed quiet. I didn’t buy it. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing”

“Oh come on”

After a couple of minutes of silence he spitted it out “I just hate that guy”

“You don’t even know him!”

“I don’t care. He obviously likes you and I hate the way he looks at you”

“Tables turned, uh?” he didn’t get it “I’m saying, not you’re the jealous one”

“I’m always jealous of you. You’re so beautiful, look at you”

“John, he’s just the professor’s assistant and I spoke to him like three times. He’s nice and he’s new around so if he asks for some hint I help him out. You really don’t need to worry”

“If you say so” I sighed and got up sitting on him, even if we were still naked.

“John, trust me. It’s fine” he nodded and I reached for his lips once again.
I looked into his eyes and hoped he could believe me, but by the way he was acting I could tell he wasn’t really sure. I kissed him trying to let him know I was positive and that I didn’t want him to think I wanted anyone else but him. John was my one and only.
No one should have dared to get in our way again.
No one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!
I'm sorry if you had to wait so long for this update. I was kind stuck with the story, and most of all I have a new job so I'm kinda busy. I'm helping kids in elementary school :)
Anyway, here is the new chapter. I know it's not that good, but I like John being jealous, he's so cute. And now you know this new guys will be the new problem between them two.
Predictions?

I hope you liked it.
And thanks for the comments and such. I'm so glad you're still sticking up with this story.

Danielle
xxxxx