Welcome to My World, Paul

Welcome To My World, Paul

---Paul’s Pov---

(This is a little set back in time like right before Kim asks the question.)

Anne looks beautiful, she grew up so much. I’m so happy I imprinted on her.
She will probably never forgive me for what I did to her. I just wish she would know that I regret everything I have done to her and I just want her back.

I can’t help but stare at her, her beautiful long brown hair, and her shorts looked so good on her.

But I can’t help but wonder what is up with the different last name. Did she change it or something?

So I was relieved when Kim asked what was up with the different last name, so I wouldn’t have to, she probably wouldn’t have answered me anyway.

---Anne’s Pov---

Kim and everyone looked at me curiously, except my mom and dad and Jared, they gave me sympathetic looks.

“Uhm well you see I am married, well was.” I answered quietly
---Paul’s Pov---
MARRIED MARRIED?!?!

This is terrible I will never have a chance; this guy is probably everything I wasn’t to her.

---Anne’s Pov---

“He was a marine the greatest man I have ever known.” I told them again.

“What do you mean was?” Paul asked me.

I really didn’t want to answer him but he had a cute confused face. Wait?! He isn’t cute; he is an asshole who only cares about himself and getting laid.

“Jason passed away a year ago. He was about to get of duty and get a job and then I was going to get off this year and we were going to settle down but unfortunately he was killed in a plane crash on his way back to the states.” I said and a couple of tears went down my face.

Jared came over and rubbed my back and hugged me, whispering “It’s all going to be ok.” In my ear.

Kim looked sorry that she asked I just patted her knee.

“But it’s alright he is in a better place now.” I smiled lightly.

“What did you do with the ring?” Emily asked.

“I keep it in my jewelry box I wear in on a necklace a lot. It just hurts to bad to look at it
whenever I look at my hands.” I answered honestly.

Emily nodded.

“I’m sorry that it turned out this way.” Paul told me looking sincere.

I lightly smiled a tight smile. I still wasn’t ready to forgive him.

“Thank you.” I told him quietly.

“Well this just got awkward.” Quil said, Jared slapped him in the back of the head, and Paul growled. GROWLED???!! What the heck?

“Uhm did you just growl?” I asked Paul, he had a panicked expression but as quick as it came it was gone.

“What? No! Of course not people can’t growl, maybe you just thought I did?” He offered.

I just nodded my head unconvinced.
“Okay.” I said slowly.

Sam smiled at her, and looked as if he wanted this conversation to end.
“So how has life been here since I’ve left?” I asked everyone. Sam looked relieved as well as everyone else.

“It’s been good; a lot of growing up not much changes.” Seth answered first.

“Pretty normal nothing new.” Sam stated.

“Psh when does life change here?” Quil and Embry said at the same time.

“Terrible and something’s the same.” Paul told me.

“And why is that?” I questioned him.

“I grew up and noticed the mistakes I made and how I shouldn’t have acting and done the things I did. And maybe life would be much better and I wouldn’t be the way I am now.” He stated I didn’t get the part when he said I wouldn’t be the way I am now. What does that mean?

“Oh, well I’m sorry life isn’t the way you want it to be.” I told him softly not wanting to start anything with everyone around and not on my first week here that would just cause more problems and make things to awkward and I really don’t want that and I don’t think he wants to either. He must be watching what he is saying, trying not to set me off.

The rest of the night went off without a hitch, which I’m thankful for.

Once we got back to the house I hugged Jared goodbye and he went back to his apartment. I went upstairs to change.

I got changed into this.

http://www.polyvore.com/anne_going_to_sleep_with/set?id=37566524

Then went to my bed and laid down.

Maybe I should get an apartment or something around here, I have a feeling things are about to get interesting.

I put my phone on my charger and laid down and entered a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short.

Comment?(:

<3 Savanna