Status: Updates will be slower cause I got school YAY FRESHMAN!

Dolly Gates: Skater Girl

The Fantacy Factory

Hours of chatting with Charlie later, Drama and Rob came up to her.

"Hey Dolls." Rob greeted.

She nodded, thus excepting the nick name.
"Rob- (Drama was cut off my Rob’s elbow in his ribs) We.....wanted to see if we could show you something. Our work place, lots of room for skating." He asked hesitantly.

Dolly was about to decline when Drama knelt to be eye level with her. "Please. I fell really bad about earlier and I want to make it up to you." He almost whispered.

The girl nodded, still skeptical of Drama. She trusted Rob but not his cousin as much.

Drama smiled and stood. Rob handed his board to Drama and held his hand out for Dolly.

Without hesitation, she put her hand in his and they all walked to Rob’s car until Drama walked off in a different direction.

Dolly looked after him then to Rob.

"He took his car so he’s gonna drive it back." he explained as they climbed into his car.

"Oh. Okay." Rob pulled away from the curb and as he drove, broke into song for 5 minuets.

Dolly laughed then the ride was silent. Spontaneously they both sung "Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!"

Their laughter flooded the car and Rob pulled into a parking lot.

"Here we go." They got out and Drama walked up to them with a sheepish smile.

Hands covered Dolly’s eyes. "Hey open the doors will ya?" Rob asked Drama who nodded.

Rob followed Drama into the building and they waved to Chanel as they past her grinning.

They stood in the middle of the Fantasy Factory, and Rob removed his hands.

“Oh my camel milk!” She exclaimed, making Rom double over in laughter and even Drama laugh.

She took in the amazing environment with wide eyes. “Board! Hurry!” Drama stuck his hand in Big Cat's cage and handed her the board.

She smiled and took off skating, Rob and Drama soon after.

The skated for hours, laughing even when they fell.

Dolly had more fun than ever, smiling and laughing.

Rob gave her a tour and soon she, Rob and Drama were sitting in Rob's office. She played with the dogs who seemed to love her.

Rob and Drama whispered back and forth.
“I can't send her back man.” Rob whispered.

“But what are you gonna do?”

“I don't know. Get her a hotel?”

Drama rolled his eyes “That'd go over well.” He said sarcasticly.

Then WHAT?” Rob asked.

“I don't know.”

Just then there was a knock on the glass door. Rob waved in a confused Big Cat who sat down beside his brother.

He listened to their story but didn't comment.

“What do we do?” He whispered when he finally spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, I know. What should they do? I don't know, Comment what you think they should do with her.