Status: Updates will be slower cause I got school YAY FRESHMAN!

Dolly Gates: Skater Girl

Staying The Night

“Well, if the paparazzi catches me with her they'll twist it somehow.” Rob said as he watched Dolly play with Meaty.

He got and idea and looked at Drama.

“No, no no, no Rob; no.” He looked slightly panicked.

“Why not? Dude she's a teenage girl!” Rob whined slightly.

“Exactly!”

“So?”

“She...I....dude no.”

“It's just for a night! Man it's either your house or back to sleeping in a skate park where she could be raped or something.” Rob got serious.

Drama flinched at the R-word.

“She doesn't trust me man, I pushed her down a bowel!”

“You didn't know, she knows she'll be safer with you than alone.” Big Cat spoke.

Rob gestured to Big Cat “Thank you! Thank you!”

“Why don't you take her man?” Drama asked his brother.

“I'm moving, you know that.” He squeaked.

Drama sighed.

“Is that an agreement?! You know what, I think it is!” Rob smiled, pointing his finger at Drama.

Drama nodded.

“Alright! You know what? Take her shopping first, here ya go!” Rob threw some money at his cousin who caught it.

“Okay.”

“Go now man, take her to lunch then take her shopping then take her home.”

“Alright, alright. If she'll even go with me.”

“Go talk to her.”

Drama sighed, stood and walked up to Dolly who was playing tug of war with the puppy Beefy.

“Hey.”

She looked up at him.

“Uh, do you wanna go to lunch, then go shopping? You could stay the night at my place if you want. Instead of the skate park...if you want.” He couldn't look at her.

“Uh...” Dolly looked at Rob who nodded.

“Sure, I'd like that.”

“Okay, uh...where do you wanna go eat?” He helped her stand up, surprised at how little she weighed.

“I don't know, where do you wanna go?”

“I don't know I asked you.”

Rob and Big Cat watched them leave, grinning.

Drama and Dolly got in a white Jeep Liberty. She got in the passenger seat as he turned the key, starting the car.

“Drama...”

“Chris, when we're not at the factory call me Chris.”

“Okay, Chris.”

“Yes?” He said as they pulled out of the parking lot.

“Where do you want to eat?”

“In the car, something in the car.”

“So...you wanna eat the seats?” She pulled a face.

He chuckled “No, no. Like...fast food...drive thru...stuff.”

“Oh, okay. How about Wendys?”

“Wendys it is.” He made a turn.

At a stop light, he looked over at her seeing how; skinny, dirty and slightly oily she was. She needed this. She needed him. She needed Rob.

Soon, he pulled up in the drive thru. “What do you want?” He asked.

“Two cheese burgers with ketchup.”

He nodded and ordered her food, then his.

They got their food and he parked in the lot, getting in the bag and grabbing her food, then giving it to her.

He ate slowly and watched her eat happily. When they finished, he drove to the mall.

“We can get what ever you want.” He told her.

As they walked passed Pac Sun, she grabbed his hand and rowed him in with her to his surprise. They went to Hot Topic, Spencers and Lids. Chris noticed that Dolly had a thing for hats and beanies, she loves them. So needless to say they got at least a dozen and a half.

They went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get her pajamas and other bathroom things.

He left her in Victoria's Secret alone and gave her the money so she could get her own bra's and panties.

“Are we finished?” He asked.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Okay.” They left the mall and went to the Jeep, loading up her things.

“You didn't have to get me what ever I wanted.” She said the he pulled out of the parking lot.

“Well, Rob gave me 6 thousand dollars so...”

She giggled and nodded.

After an hour of listening to the radio, they pulled up at a house.

“It's not much but it's nice.” He said.

“It's great!” He looked over at her, to see her face lit up.

He wondered when the last time she was in a house was. They got out of the car, grabbed a few bags and went to the front door. He unlocked it and went in, holding the door for her.

When they went in they went to the living room. “The uh, bathroom is down the hall, third door on your left. He gave her the bag of bathroom things, and the bag of pajamas. She found the bathroom, figured out the shower and stripped, taking her new shower products in and stepping into the warm spray. Dolly hadn't had a shower in a while, not since the last time she went to the church that fed her and sheltered her during the winter.

It was 3 o'clock so Chris decided to see what he had for dinner. He didn't know if she had any allergies, or what she liked so he decided on Mexican food. As he listened to the water hit the shower floor he this was all surreal to him. He never once thought he'd have a homeless teenage girl showering in his house. He never thought Rob would be so protective of a teenager whom he'd just met.

After an hour, she got out of the shower and dried off, brushing her hair after putting on pajamas with a giraffe on them and her slide on gray slippers.

“Chris?” She called when she entered the living room.

“Kitchen!” He called.

Dolly found her way to the kitchen and looked at him, leaning against the counter on the phone.

She was quiet as he mumbled a few words before hanging up. “Do you like Mexican food?”

She bit her lip, cast her gaze down and shrugged.

Chris felt bad for her, she didn't know what she liked.

“How old are you?”

“Sixteen.”

“Oh well, today you're going to have a taco.”

“Okay.”

“Uh...so...wanna watch a movie until the food gets here?” he asked, taking her into the living room.

“Sure why not?” She dropped to her knees at the cabinet near the entertainment stand and opened it. She pulled out The Nightmare before Christmas and showed it to him. “What's this?”

“Oh Rob got that for me when I was a teenager, I never really watched it.”

“Can we watch it?”

Chris made a face but agreed with a sigh.

He put it in the DVD player and set up the TV. He turned off the lights and sat on the couch, Dolly lightly plopped down next to him.

He pressed play and the movie began.

Dolly fell in love by the first song, she was captivated by this movie and enjoyed every minuet. She didn't even notice when Chris answered the door and came in with a bag.

She did, however, notice when he paused the movie. She shot him a glare.

“What? Food.” He held out the bag.

Her glare disappeared and she ran off to the kitchen.

Chris chuckled and went in to the kitchen to see her sitting at the table. He took her taco out and gave it to her, watching her unwrap it. She gave it a look, sniffed it, then took a large bite.

“There's another one in there for you.” He told her, as his phone went off in his pocket.

He answered it and left the room going to the living room. “Hey Rob.”

“How's it going? Hope she's not too pissed at you.”

“Ha ha. No, actually she hasn't really been angry with me I think. She doesn't hold grudges.”

“That's good though right?” Rob chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah it is.”

“Okay cool well, bring her to the Factory with you tomorrow, I got something worked out I think.”

“Okay, will do.”

“See ya.”

“Bye.”

They hung up.

We went in to see Dolly half way through the other taco with sauce all over her face. He gave her a napkin and took out his food.
When she finished, she came to a conclusion. “Chris?”

“Yeah?”

“I like Mexican food.”

He chuckled and nodded.

They finished the movie that she loved, and he didn't really like, then it was time for bed.

Chris gave her a pillow and blanket, she curled up on the couch and he went to his room where he got on his laptop to do some Young And Reckless things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscriptions are great. I forgot about this and I'm going to try and put it in my daily update rutine. Sorry for spelling!

Thoughts on how Chris treats her?