Rock for the Band, Fight for That Heart

Break Up For Good

"Another great practice today, guys," Hayley grabbed her bag before leaving.

"We are so ready for the Vans Warped Tour," Josh said. "I can't wait."

"I'm really confident about this," Hayley nodded. "Except I'm wondering if I should bring Jack along with us."

"Your boyfriend?" Zac said. "Bring him if you want to. It's your choice."

"In that case, he's coming along with us!" Hayley sounded a little hyper. "I'm going to his house anyway and I might as well tell him now. Bye."

"Bye," she waved.

Hayley walked out of the garage and headed toward the home of her boyfriend, Jack. They had been together for about a year and her mood had brightened. But somehow, she couldn't figure out why Josh was so bitter to him. Of all the people to be mean, it was her best friend? That was the only thing at the moment that confused her. But Josh always said the same thing.

"I don't trust him, Hayley."

What was it about Jack that he didn't trust? But she just ignored the opinion of her friend because it was her relationship and she was the one that controlled it.

She finally reached Jack's house and knocked on the door. Nobody answered it, but the door was unlocked and she opened it.

"Jack?" Hayley called out.

She walked down the hall to his bedroom and heard noises. What was it? When she opened it, she found Jack in bed.

Not only that, but another girl, too.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hayley yelled.

Jack turned to her in shock. "Babe, what are you doing here?"

"Don't call me 'babe'!" Hayley had tears in her eyes. "You cheated on me!"

"Well, I can explain-"

"And what's there to explain?" Hayley demanded. "Finding a girl in your bed is pretty much self-explanatory!"

"Hayley, please..." he tried to act so innocent.

"Forget it, Jack," she cried. "I came here to tell you that I wanted you to be with me while I was on tour. But now I just want you away from me!"

She ran out of the house and dropped to her knees on the sidewalk. In all her life, she had never felt so betrayed and it made her cry even more.

They had broken up for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not all the chapters will be short. I promise. =]