Once In A Blue Moon

Chapter 11

November 12, 2008
2:42 a.m.
Home.

I didn't go to sleep again. I wanted to because I felt so tired, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. I had hours before school, actually hours before I had to get up but I began to get ready anyway. I choose to just wear jean shorts that came to my middle thigh and a normal white spagetti strap top, with my white flips flops. I packed my bag with my necessaries and then went down stairs quietly.
"Hey, you know, Its good to sleep, Right?"
I looked over to my brother, leaning up against his doorway, his arms folded over his chest.
"Oh well, yeah, but seeing as I--"
"--Something happend, I--"
"--What do you know?"
"well, I know you, and--"
"--You don't know me"
I got angry at him for no reason, I believe he was only trying to help, but him telling me he knew..... He had no idea.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

November 12, 2008
6:46 a.m.
School.

A whole hour dammit, Why do I come here early anyway? I walked over to my tree, I missed my tree, and sat down, I was nervous, only because I was alone, BIG surprise there.
"Hey, your brother said you left early, so I decided to as well"
Max, YAY!
"I'm happy your here--"
"--I know, still, still don't like being alone, huh?"
"Well the feeling isn't going to go away in a--"
"--I know"
He sat down next to me, and he put his one arm over my shoulder. I looked up at him and he smiled back. I grabbed his hand and turned it to look at his watch: 7:02 a.m.
"I'll be back, bathroom"
"Okay"
He pecked me on the lips and helped me up he sat back down and watched me walk away. The school doors open to students at 7 o'clock. As I walked in I could hear some one talking.
"....Duh, thats what I said, now go I hear someone coming...."
I blocked them out, I didn't really care about peoples problems or whatever, actually I didn't even want to be here. I finally got to the bathrooms, I noticed no one was in the school, well, minus the people I just hurd. The bathrooms where clean, considering no one used them yet, good, I hate dirty bathrooms..........
I washed my hands and when I turned around I screamed, for I did not know, Mike Moss, was standing there.
"Hey babe, missed you all last week. What happend to ya?"
He pinned me to the wall running his hand under my top. I pushed him as hard as I can!
"Oh baby, don't be like that!"
"I'm n-not your b-b-baby!"
"Well, lets talk about Max then, he was acting wierd the last time we seen you two, you didn't tell him?!"
"N-No"
"Don't lie to me Cher, did you tell him our little secret?"
"I-I said NO!"
"Okay, Good"
He pinned me again going for a second try, under my top, I tried to push him off but I failed. He found my bra and went under, rather hard he massaged me I kicked him and he stumnled back. I made a run for it but he grabbed my ankle. I kicked him in the face with my free foot and he let go, I ran for outside, I got to the tree and Max was standing there.
"What the hell, Cher, I'm--"
"--Sorry, Mike--"
"--What are you--"
"--Its fine."
I said while whipping my tears and fixing my top.
"I'm pretty sure he will leave me alone now"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

November 26, 2008
2:16 p.m.
Streets.

It has been exactly two weeks sence I kicked Mike in the face in the girls bathroom. Life has been the same those two weeks, never wanting to be alone. school, (that i slept during), and back at home never wanting to be alone again. I stay at Max's house on the weekends then dread having to go home for school Mondays, like today, Monday, My new least favorite day of the week. Saturdays my new favorite.
Mike has skipped school sence that one day, rumor has it he broke his nose riding a motorcycle, I never really believed rumors.
"What are you thinking of?"
I looked at Max our hands inter locked, I glanced back, Mr. Carl, my next door neighbor, waved at us, Max and I waved back.
"Well, Mike should be returning next week, I'm trying to enjoy my last week to live--"
"--No, he won't do anything"
"And well, I was wondering, do you want to stay for dinner?"
He looked surprised, only because I always stayed at his home, he was only really been inside a couple of times.
"Yes, I would like that"
"Well, It's a date then"
"Yes, just let me drop my bag off at home, and I will tell my parents where I will be, and I will see you when I come back"
He went to leave but I didn't let go of his hand.
"Oh yeah sorry" He said.
He kisses me then went to leave again but I still didn't let go.
"Couldn't you just....?"
"Yeah, I can call, and besides we can do homework together." He grinned.
We walked inside my house, I was releaved he would stay but something was still bugging me, I bit my lip, to stop my self from saying......

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

November 26, 2008
3:04 p.m.
Home.

I was watching Max, noticing his features again, like the day I met him. Only his short curly brown hair was now black and a little longer, he seamed to straighten it more often. He also sticks it up into a little mohawk. His eyes were still his normal dark brown. We where in my room doing homework he still taps his pen to his chin when he thinks.
"Max..."
"Hmmm?"
Max's P.O.V:

I hurd her call my name as I was finishing up on my math homework. "Hmmm" I managed as I was to concentrated to speak.
"Do you regret...well...Are you....sick of me?"
I shot my head up at her, surprised, how could she think of something like not that?
"No, I'm not sick of you! What would make you say, even think that?"
"Well, i noticed you wanted to go home, and you didn't, you seemed a little....well distant because of that, and well, you have to deal with me all the time because I don't want to be alone, And It just seems like you wanted to do other stuff then well babysit me...." I listened to her continue. "....So, thats why I asked... Are you sick of me?"
"Well I would like to clear the floor: first, I can't think of a better place on this planet, no in this universe, I rather be with, second, distant? only because I'm busy thinkning of you! third, Deal? It doesn't phase me, I rather like it, makes me think I have a purpose, fourth, I don't see it as babysitting, I see it as bonding, fifth, and to answer your question: No, I Max Shuckters Jr. will never be sick of you, Cher Sulmon, for you are the love of my life, the only way I will leave you is if you ask me to" I answered.
Then she replyed:
"Never"
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.