Once In A Blue Moon

Chapter 19

December 29, 2009
4:30 p.m.
Hospital.

Eric Barr comes over now at least twice a day. I still don't talk though. He always asks the same thing "Was it Mike or Kyle?" but he gets the same response as always....Silence. No one is aloud to see me except him and the detectives and of course the people who work at the hospital, and it gets me mad because I WANT TO SEE MAX!
"Please talk, it would help so much!"
I close my eyes to pretend I'm sleeping.
"Max asked me to give this to you" He sets some thing on the stand next to me but I wait until he leaves to look what it is...A plastic rose, and a note. I take the note first and it says:
To My Dearest
Cher,
Theres a special place in my heart
That only you can touch-
A place where I can go and feel you near
Throughtout the day I think of you
I see your smile, hear your voice
And in my thoughts you lovingly appear
The way we love each other
Makes it hard to be apart
So when I can't hold you in my arms
I hold you in my heart
Yours Truely,
Max

I read it about three times when I remembered the rose so I picked it up and, wondered why it was plastic. I will ask him someday.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

December 29, 2009
7:16 p.m.
Hospital.

The nurse was talking but I wasn't paying attension I was lost in thought. There where so many things on my mind. Why was the rose plastic? When am I getting out of here? Where is mom? Where is dad? WHERE IS MAX?! Do I even need to still be here?
"....So deary...you know what I'm talking about, eh?"
I looked at her, but I didn't hear a word she said. Time went by and soon it was in the morning. EARLY MORNING! The hospital was so quiet, the nurse left a while ago, So I closed my eyes and listened, Silence....Just how I like it.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

January 1, 2009
1:43 p.m
Hospital.

Nurse Cindy said my family are aloud to come, and visit today, I couldn't wait for Max, the anticaption was high.
"....Yup, Don't you worry, there aloud to visit today...Happy new year by the way!"
WHAT?! NEW YEAR?! I missed out on everything, Christmas New year my vacation, which is the longest in the year not including Summer, that made me angry, I just couldn't miss anymore, I waited for her to leave, then I took all these wires and tubes off of me. When I did so the machine, that indicates your heart rates, went beep beep beeeeeep, I thought it was funny, I walked out of the door and down the hall, it was wierd I have been to a hospital even volunteered a couple of times but this was some hospital, wait no, it wasn't. The doors where bulted shut, with little bars, as if the people inside weren't aloud to leave, I peaked through the bars and there was a girl in a fetal possion, on the floor with her hands over her ears, her eyes where wide, and it looked like she was mumbling something, she noticed me and she shot up, and ran over to the door before I could even blink.
"You escaped? How you get out of your room?"
I took a step back.
"Where you going? Let me out, I hate it here! LET ME OUT!!"
I just stared at her in confussion.
"There coming, there coming to get me, they found where I was, I'm not safe here anymore, LET ME OUT!!"
She started to shake the bars, on the door, The bars didn't cover the whole door just a little portion at the top, So it made it easy to glance in, like a window. I walked to the next door, there was a boy this time, he was just staring there at nothing and talking, as if someone was there.
"....I'm not sure mommy, wait? Yeah..."
He looked over at me.
"....I don't know who she is mommy, maybe she can help us out...."
I walked off quickly and the next door there was another boy, but he wasn't acting wierd like the the other two. He noticed me right away only because he was waiting at the bars window already.
"Hey, let me out Yeah?"
I shook my head, what if he was a killer, after seeing the other two, anything was possible.
"Come on"
He looked down at my legs, which where showing because I only had on a hospital gown, the ones where its half open in the back.
"Nice legs Sweety" He whisled.
Oh, so he was a pervert, Mike and Kyle should be here as well.
"Come on I won't hurt you, let me out."
I started to walk on.
"YOU STUPID BITCH, LET ME OUT, YOU MOTHER F--"
He stopped all of a sudden, so I turned around to see why. And a couple of doctors(?) where there, one at the first room with the girl, one at the second room with the boy and another at the last room I just seen, but there was an extra doctor? Why? Then I realized when he said:
"Hello you, now how did we get out of our room?"
He talked to me like I was some crazy freak! I ran full speed as fast as I can All of the people came to there litte windows on there doors.
"GO....RUN!!" Is what they all shouted.
I got to the end of the hall and Nurse Cindy grabbed my arm.
"Okay dear?"
She pulled me to my room and forced me on my bed.
"Now now, You shouldn't run, its being a rebel, and we don't want that!"
She started putting all the wires back on but I took them off just as she did.
"Stop theres no need for that"
Then my parents came in and my mom smiled big.
"Hello Nurse Cindy, How is she?"
"Being very bad today" She answered, while pointing a finger at me and the other hand on her hip.
"No need to talk to her like that, shes not like the rest of them in here!" My dad ordered.
"Oh just because shes in an insane asylum doesn't mean shes insane" The Nurse said.
"When will she be able to go?" Mom asked.
"When she behaves" A doctor walked in, he was handsome, but he looked tired.
"She has been nothing but good and shes not insane, she has no right to be here, she should be at a normal hospital" My dad said angry.
"Yes we agree, but They wanted her here because what shes been through and because she won't speak"
And for the first time in a while I spoke:
"I want to go home"
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.