Status: ON HOLD!!! *Sorry*

I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 17

Third Person P.O.V

"We should go see Hagrid now." Hermione said after she joined them on the pitch. The four of them head down to Hagrid’s hut. The first thing that caught Alyson’s attention was a hippogriff.

"He's still scary isn't he?" Hermione asked.

Ron rolled his eyes, "You've ridden him haven't you?"

"Yes but that was terrifying." Hermione said.

“Does he have a name?” Alyson asked.

“Witherwings.”

“That’s an interesting name.”

"Let's go up to him." Harry suggested. Ron and Alyson followed but Hermione decided to stay put. The three went up to Witherwings and bowed down low. They waited awhile before Witherwings to bow back to them.

"How are you?" Harry asked walking up to the Hippogriff and petting him. Alyson went up to it and stroke its feathers. Ron was about to do the same but he was startled by Hagrid's loud voice.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Hagrid yelled and was running towards the four Gryffindors, "HE'LL HAVE YOUR FINGERS!" Hagrid then saw who it was and scowled, "Oh... it's you lot." without another word Hagrid walked back to his hut and slammed the door loudly.

"Oh no." Hermione said worriedly.

“I don’t think he’s very fond about us.” Alyson said.

"Now what?" Ron asked

"Don't worry." Harry said and he headed up to Hagrid's hut and knocked on the door but there was no answer, "Hagrid open up we want to talk to you."

There was still no answer.

Harry took out his wand, "Ok you guys stand back."

"What are you going to do?" Alyson asked.

"If you don't open the door, we'll blast it open." Harry warned.

"HARRY!" Hermione gasped.

"Harry you can't."

"Watch me." Harry said, "Now stand back." He pushed Alyson out of the way and raised his wand but before he could say the B for Bombarda the door opened and an angry looking Hagrid was glaring at the lot of them.

“I'M A TEACHER!" Hagrid yelled, "A TEACHER POTTER! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN TO BREAK DOWN MY DOOR! FIFTEEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!"

"I'm... I'm sorry sir." Harry said with a glare.

Hagrid was taken aback, "Since when do you call me sir?”

"Well since when do you call me Potter?" Harry asked.

"Oh ho very clever." Hagrid growled and glared, "Very amusing, outsmarted by a sixth year. Fine whatever. Come on then you ungrateful little……" Hagrid said the last word very softly which was brats. All four of them slowly walked in Hagrid's hut.

‘Ouch, not a very good first impression.’ Alyson thought.

‘Yeah, like you. Thought you were a Malfoy first time we met.’ Harry thought back.

‘Malfoy seriously?’ Alyson rolled her eyes at her brother.

‘Of course, the hair, the eyes, the attitude……’ Harry listed but was cut short.

‘Out of my head Harry!’

"Well you got my attention now what do you want?" Hagrid snapped and slammed four mugs of tea down that made the girls jump, "Hold on don't tell me, you're feeling sorry for me, you Reckon I'm lonely or something right?"

"No." Harry said

"We wanted to see you." Hermione put in. "We missed you."

"Missed me have you? Yah right." Hagrid said with a glare.

"We did, and we really wanted to carry on with Care of Magical Creatures." Hermione replied.
Hagrid scoffed, "Yah right."

"We did but we couldn't fit it into our schedules." Harry explained. All of a sudden there was a squishy noise.

"What's that?" Ron asked.

"Giant grubs to feed to... to... Aragog." Hagrid said bursting into tears.

‘Mood swings, check.’ Alyson thought. She got a glare from Harry.

"Hagrid." Hermione said and went over to him."Hagrid what's wrong?"

"It's... him," Hagrid managed to get out between tears, "It's... Aragog... I think... I think he's... dying." Hagrid sobbed.

"Why do you think that?" Ron asked not so sad that the giant spider was going to die.

"He.. he got ill over the summer and he's not getting better. I don't know what I'd do. We've been together for so long" Hagrid said.

"Um... is there anything we can do to help?" Hermione asked not knowing what else there was to say.

"I don't think there is, but thanks for offering." Hagrid said. It seemed like Hagrid wasn't mad at them anymore.

"I kind of knew you'd find it hard to squeeze me into your timetables." Hagrid said, "I've just been worried about Aragog."

"We understand Hagrid." Harry said. The mood started to lighten up after that. The four gryffindors were all having fun with Hagrid when time flies by. They were even happier when Hagrid gave them back the fifteen points and added another ten points.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyson P.O.V

Later that night, the four of us stayed in the common room to celebrate Ron’s win. The common room was quite empty obviously because it was a Sunday.

"I have to admit. I thought I was going to miss that last one." Ron said from the couch in front of the fire. "I hope Cormac isn't taking it too hard. He's got a thing for you, Cormac."

‘Eww!’

"He's vile." Hermione said.

"Definitely.” I added.

Harry was sitting on the floor, in front of the fire flipping through his Potions book and might I add, again. He was becoming obsessed with it. Carrying it with him every day and everywhere.

"Hey guys?" He asked." Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?"

Sectemsempra sounds familiar to me. I thought for a second before I realized that spell was dark arts. Snape thought me once but why would it be in Harry’s book or more accurately a potion text book. Harry brought me out of my thoughts when he nudged me in the elbow.

“So?” He asked.

“Umm… no.”

"No, I haven't," Hermione told him. "And if you had a shred of self respect you would hand that book in."

"Not bloody likely," Ron said. "He's top of the class. He's even better than you Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius."

Hermione turned and gave Ron a death glare.

"Harry," I said. "I think you should hand the book in. This book could be dangerous. Who knows what some of the things in that book can do."

"I'd like to know who's book that was," Hermione stood in front of Harry. “Hand it over.”

"No." Harry walked away.

"Why not?" I asked.

"The binding is fragile." Harry exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" I asked." The binding is fragile?"

"Yes." Just in time, Ginny walked down the stone steps stealthily and ripped the book from Harry's arm.

"Nice.” I told her.

"Thank you," She smiled flipping through the pages. "Who's the Half-Blood Prince?"

"Who?" Hermione and I asked.

"That's what it says right here," She pointed. "This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince." Ginny tossed it back at Harry. He went over to one of the many tables in the room and went up to his dorm. I bet he’s going to continue reading it again.

‘Half-Blood Prince, well, whoever it was an amazingly good at potions. I can most definitely say that because Harry managed to brew a perfect potion in class and that spell Snape thought was the exact same one. Could it be?’ I gasped.

"What?" Hermione and Ginny asked. Should I tell them the truth or lie. I decided to go with the second option I had in mind.

“I forgot to reply a letter.” I can’t tell them at least not now. Hermione and Ginny looked at me weirdly but nodded. I sighed in relief. I was about to walk upstairs when I was stopped by Seamus.

“Can we talk?” He asked. I nodded and the both of us walk out of the common room together. Before the door closed, I caught Ginny giving me a wink and Hermione giving me a thumbs up. Seamus and I walked around in an awkward silence until we stopped at a quiet place. “So, ummm….” He seem nervous. I find it quite funny.

“I don’t bite you know.” I joked, trying to lighten up his mood.

“I know. I just……” He stopped again. He took a deep breath, “So I know we’ve known each other for only 2 weeks, give or take a few days but I really like you. And I was wondering maybe we could go out sometime?”

“What?” I was shocked to hear that but not really that surprised because I was sort of expecting it.

“Like a date or something.” He said. I stood silence for a moment going through a lot in my mind. ’Should I say yes or no? Seamus seems nice but how was I suppose to get Malfoy’s attention when I’m dating him? This whole mission is important?’ I think Seamus took my silence wrongly cause he started mumbling things like it’s okay if you say no or stuff like that. Just when I was about to say no. an idea struck my mind.

“Seamus calm down.” I said. “I would love to go on a date with you.” I smiled. He’s frowned immediately turn upside down.

“Really?” he asked. I nodded. “Cool, so….. do you wanna walk back to the common room together?”

“I think I’ll just stay here for a moment.” I replied. “But we could walk to breakfast together tomorrow.”

“Great. I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Seamus turned and walked away. ’I’m so sorry.’ I was so caught up with my thoughts that I didn’t realize someone was there all along.

“Out late at night, Potter? As prefect, I should give you detention.” A voice I recognize all too good.

“Here comes my personal stalker.” I retorted and turn around. Of course there was Malfoy leaning on a wall just a few steps away.

“You and Finnigan? Intresting.”

“Glad you found that interesting.” I said sarcastically. “What do you want?”

“Nothing. Just trying to find out your dirty little secret.” He walk closer to me. That stupid smirked of his appear again.

“Good luck with that because I don’t have one.”

“I don’t buy it.”

“Feel free to waste your time then.”

“I’ve got lots of time.”

“Really? From what I heard, you don’t have much.” I saw his face hardened.

“What do you mean?” He asked harshly.

“Nothing.” I was getting to him already. ’Good job to me.’

“Answer my question!” he hissed.

“I said you better be quick before I find out your little secret that you’re trying to hide.” I smirked. He relaxed a little when he thought I didn’t know about his secret yet.

“We’ll see about that.” His cocky self came back.

“We’ll see.” I said. We both stalked off at different direction back to the common rooms. ’This was so much more fun, then I expected. Plan A succeed.’
♠ ♠ ♠
After a few long months, another chapter finally. Sorry. don't kill me. *dodges knife and forks.* It's just that it's final year of high school, i need to excel my studies. So, I'm sadly to announced that this story will go ON HOLD until maybe next year. i just don't have the time for now to write this story. SORRRRYYYY!!!!!!

Okay, so what is Plan A? and why is Alyson saying sorry to Seamus? hehehe use your imagination and tell me. I'm interested to listen to your opinions. :)))

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Remember to
COMMENT, COMMENT and COMMENT!!!!