The Fairytale

Don't Say No To Me

"Don't say no to me." he said with a grin as he held out a motorcycle helmet.
"I uhh."
"We'll have fun. Promise."
"Just let me get changed." I sigh as I let him into the apartment.

"Hey Dustin." Mimi greeted.
"Mimi." he replied as I went off to my room.

Minutes later I found myself on the back of a motorcycle whizzing down the city streets.

We puled up in front of a frat house where a party was obviously raging.

"Where's Ziggy?" Dustin asked someone as we got inside.

"I just need to talk to this guy then we can party."
"Alright." I said as I leaned against the wall.

He went over to the guy manning the beer keg and gave him something from his pocket. In exchange the keg guy or "Ziggy" gave him a wad of bills.

"Family business." I say when Dustin returns.
"Yeah, sorry 'bout that."
"S'okay."
"So we can either party here or go to this club downtown."
"Let's just stay here." I decided and he put his arm around my waist.
"Let's explore."

We roamed around the house, serving ourselves drinks, mingling. We made our way to the basement where some people was watching Simpsons and taking shots every time Nelson laughed or Homer said "Doh."

The Simpsons shooters participants were gathered around the coffee table leaving the sofa free for Dustin and I.

It didn't take long before casual chit-chat turned into kissing, turned into his hands under my shirt turned to my hand down his pants. But all come to a very abrupt end when we heard police sirens coming from outside.

"Shit." Dustin said, breaking away from me. He stood on the sofa and pulled ope the window above, "C'mon."

He boosted me up through the window then he climbed out. We walked briskly along hte side of the house just as the cops busted inside. The mass chaos and confusion allowed us a window of oppurtunity to get to the motorcycle and drive off.

On the way back to my apartment if began to rain like there was no tomorrow so I invided Dustin inside.

We stood in the hallway outside my door exchanging soft kisses. By the looks of it, it wasn't going to stop raining anytime soon.
"Maybe," I said, we kissed, "Because of the weather," another kiss, "You should stay over," a deep kiss, "But," kiss, "I'm warning you now," tongue, "I'm not," his lips touched mine, just teasing, "going to sleep with you." And as those words came out of my mouth I knew they were false.

I opened the door and we stumbled into the apartment like siamese twins joined at the lips.

Through the dark I lead him to my room.

I straddled his body onto my bed and began unbuttoning his shirt while he "massaged" me under my shirt.
"Thought you weren't going to sleep with me." I was planting kisses down his torso as I undid his jeans.
"Fuck you."
"Gladly." he said taking control and rolling me onto my back. His lips pressed against mine as his hand dug itself into my pants.

I wake up before Dustin and as I watched his bare chest heave up and down it gave me time to think. Once I had my thoughts together I nudged him awake.

"Hey." he smiled sleepily. That same smile to this day still makes me melt, "Good morning."
"Morning." I said, he pulled me close and kissed me.

"Listen, we need to talk." I said as I sat up, the sheets still covering me as not to distract him.
"Alright." he said resting his weight on his elbows, "What about?"
"About our . . . uhh . . .relationship . . . stop me if I'm jumping the gun and this is a one night stand so to speak."
"No," he said putting his hand on the back of my neck, "I really like you." he cranes his neck to kiss me again, I'd suddenly become the one easily distracted, "Be my girlfriend?"
"Yeah." I said, distracted again, "Which brings me back to what I wanted to talk about."
"Kay."
"Well since we're in some sort of pre-arranged marriage insanity our deranged parents concocted I was thinking we don't tell anyone we've," I paused to think of the right word, "Hooked up."

"Uhh okay." he cough awkwardly, "You have a boyfriend already, don't you."
"No, no. It's not that at all." I said somewhat frantic, "I'm all yours. It's just I don't want to go home for the weekend to find out mothers planning the wedding of the century."
"Right." he laughed, "Honest to god, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened."

I lied on my side, my head resting on my hand as I stared at my new boyfriend. He stared back at my but didn't say a word.
"What are you thinking?" I finally asked.
"That I wanna take a shower with you." he grinned.

I grabbed the pillow from under his head and whacked him with it.
"Horny devil." I laughed. He tossed the pillow away.
"Hey there, you don't wanna mess with the mob prince."
"Watch me." I challenged as I pressed my lips against his.